+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 562 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Thats the 4th pass break up that a Florida receiver had the ball and someone from the Alabama secondary smashed them and they dropped the ball

This Bama Florida game is getting chippy

Alabama was completly jobbed

Courtny Upshaw is destroying Florida . 2 sacks a pick 6 and it looks like he knocked Brantly out of the game

All-Pro

Alabama is just to much for for Florida. The refs just took a defensive TD away from Alabama.

[quote user="buddy33"]Alabama is just to much for for Florida. The refs just took a defensive TD away from Alabama.[/quote]Right WTF was that .It was a clear fumble and recovery. Why didnt the Ref behind the play say something he knew it was a fumble he followed the defensive player down field. They never gave an explanation or anything they just ignored it

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Courtny Upshaw is destroying Florida . 2 sacks a pick 6 and it looks like he knocked Brantly out of the game[/quote] How about Andre Branch today! Dude u gotta do ANDRE BRANCH VS VA TECH! He killed it! I love how active he is and he plays like JPP(all the way to the whistle) and is pretty strong for a listed 260lbs

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"]Alabama is just to much for for Florida. The refs just took a defensive TD away from Alabama.[/quote]Right WTF was that .It was a clear fumble and recovery. Why didnt the Ref behind the play say something he knew it was a fumble he followed the defensive player down field. They never gave an explanation or anything they just ignored it[/quote] U see it all while watching college football There really is so many terrible mistakes by Players Refs and Coaches every week its hard to really believe

I just love Russell Wilson! I remember last yr talking about him and NC ST early in the season and the guy just has that "it" factor I am so eager to see where he gets drafted because he obviously will eventually I wonder if the 4th round or before is a possiblity?

David Carr's little Bro is QB'ing Fresno these days Ey? He looks pretty darn solid Got a rifle of a arm