+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 562 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5613
    Veteran

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Courtny Upshaw is destroying Florida . 2 sacks a pick 6 and it looks like he knocked Brantly out of the game[/quote]

He's my bet for first LB taken.

Some 34 team is gonna fall in love and take him... Arizona maybe?

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I just love Russell Wilson! I remember last yr talking about him and NC ST early in the season and the guy just has that "it" factor I am so eager to see where he gets drafted because he obviously will eventually I wonder if the 4th round or before is a possiblity?
    [/quote]

Agreed... I was telling people when Wisconsin was gonna be beastly when I saw his transfer. Not many listened though

I could see earlier than 4th. He's not in Newton's class athletically (he's no slouch, but not many are in Cam's class), but I could see Cam Newton and Josh Freeman making him some money.

QB class looks pretty loaded this year...

One question though... probably a good half dozen NFL starter quality QB's could come out this year, and SC winds up with Stephen Garcia HOW!?!? I kinda can't blame Jeffery for not being in freakish shape.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Courtny Upshaw is destroying Florida . 2 sacks a pick 6 and it looks like he knocked Brantly out of the game[/quote]

He's my bet for first LB taken.

Some 34 team is gonna fall in love and take him... Arizona maybe?
    [/quote] I think its gonna be Burfict I like your choice of Upshaw to some 3/4 team picking in the late teens/real early 20's but burfict to me has that appeal of being a franchise changer ala Rey Lewis or Patrick Willis Still alot of time before the draft though so who knows what the deal is by then lol

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I just love Russell Wilson! I remember last yr talking about him and NC ST early in the season and the guy just has that "it" factor I am so eager to see where he gets drafted because he obviously will eventually I wonder if the 4th round or before is a possiblity?
    [/quote]

Agreed... I was telling people when Wisconsin was gonna be beastly when I saw his transfer. Not many listened though

I could see earlier than 4th. He's not in Newton's class athletically (he's no slouch, but not many are in Cam's class), but I could see Cam Newton and Josh Freeman making him some money.

One question though... probably a good half dozen NFL starter quality QB's could come out this year, and SC winds up with Stephen Garcia HOW!?!? I kinda can't blame Jeffery for not being in freakish shape.
    [/quote] Thats nothing go check out what OHio State is rocking at QB LOL I bet Ohio St today and had to watch that ugly debacle Braxton and Bauserman are the worst QB duo in the country hands down!!!! Wetaher or not Braxton gets better down the line who knows but as of right now its just disgusting!!! OHio St would sell there souls for Stephen Garcia at this point LOL Thats how bad there situation is!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside[/quote] u arent kidding! That is actually why i bet them over A&m today I just thought there was to many recieving weapons even though they were banged up on Defense Joe Adams is having a big yr all though Childs is having a down yr

How about KENDALL WRIGHT!! Dude had 9catches 201yrd 3td's today! Crazy! Hes had 4straight monster games! He should get a couple Heisman Votes if he keeps doing what hes doing albeit He shoulden't win it though Dude hasen't had less then 8catches this yr and 2 Double Digit catch games and TD's in every game as well
    [/quote]A lot of huge games from WR's today. How many good defenses are there really in CFB. Besides like Alabama and LSU no one can stop a nose bleed.[/quote] all these rule changes are all for more offense I atually like seeing some D I get sick of 44-33 games all day long LoL

micahel Floyd off to a quick start for ND

Lavonte David had a huge 3rd down Sack against WISC First Time Russ Wilson has been sacked this yr

Andre Branch is awesome by the way!
    [/quote] I swear Andre Branch has like 2more sacks and a FF since i last posted this when he was all ready having a great game! WOW I can't even get this post in and Branch just did it again!!!! BRANCH is having one of the best games of a DLINE guy i seen this yr!
    [/quote]i told ya clemson is fun to watch! i know its early but im petitioning for watkins now!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I just love Russell Wilson! I remember last yr talking about him and NC ST early in the season and the guy just has that "it" factor I am so eager to see where he gets drafted because he obviously will eventually I wonder if the 4th round or before is a possiblity?
    [/quote]idk isnt he like 5;11?im not major height/weight/etc guy but 5'11 is really stretching it a bit.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I just love Russell Wilson! I remember last yr talking about him and NC ST early in the season and the guy just has that "it" factor I am so eager to see where he gets drafted because he obviously will eventually I wonder if the 4th round or before is a possiblity?
    [/quote]idk isnt he like 5;11?im not major height/weight/etc guy but 5'11 is really stretching it a bit.
    [/quote] Ya if he was 6ft 2inch or so then he'd be 2nd round or so Hes to good to not have a team take a chance on him in a mid round

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I just love Russell Wilson! I remember last yr talking about him and NC ST early in the season and the guy just has that "it" factor I am so eager to see where he gets drafted because he obviously will eventually I wonder if the 4th round or before is a possiblity?
    [/quote]

[/quote] Thats nothing go check out what OHio State is rocking at QB LOL I bet Ohio St today and had to watch that ugly debacle Braxton and Bauserman are the worst QB duo in the country hands down!!!! Wetaher or not Braxton gets better down the line who knows but as of right now its just disgusting!!! OHio St would sell there souls for Stephen Garcia at this point LOL Thats how bad there situation is!
    [/quote]

Ohio ST can have him lol...

I'LL go down and throw to Jeffery and hand off to Lattimore... how tough could that be!?

Everyone talks about Cyrus Gray but Christian Michael is far more explosive and has been the more productive of the 2. He is a junior he might come out.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I just love Russell Wilson! I remember last yr talking about him and NC ST early in the season and the guy just has that "it" factor I am so eager to see where he gets drafted because he obviously will eventually I wonder if the 4th round or before is a possiblity?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Ohio ST can have him lol...

I'LL go down and throw to Jeffery and hand off to Lattimore... how tough could that be!?
    [/quote] That is not the point I'm just saying that Garcia is better then those 2 Garcia has done some good things at times and is having a down yr Those 2(braxton/bauserman) are downright a embaressment to the positon!!LOL But ya Garcia isnt anything special I agree with u on that