+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 562 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Wow Varner fumbles immedietly in first start replacing Lemichael James Jeez!!!lol

Brock Osweiler continues to improve.He should be looked at as a top prospect in 2013.

Vontaze Burfict already has 2 personal fouls tonight

Burficts deranged anyone watching this game. He liked picked up the guy and was bouncing him then got his *** laid out

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brock Osweiler continues to improve.He should be looked at as a top prospect in 2013.

Vontaze Burfict already has 2 personal fouls tonight

[/quote] Ya i knew Osweiler was gonna be solid a few weeks back when they played mizzo Hes got that big ben feel to him

Just had to say we needs to be taking Trent Richardson if given a opp I am sold on him and in love with him as a prospect! Not that its breaking news but i just kept overlooking him coming thinking about haivng bigger issues to fill other then RB but when i think about it I do think it makes some sense and when a guy like Trent makes any sense u take him!!!LoL If u can't fully think of a reason not to u take that stud! Hes gonna be a beast in the NFL! Were talking Arian Foster type talent here! I see him in that Arian Foster/ matt forte type bigger back with solid hands and solid speed for there size This guys gonna be a terror! U team Trent and Ahmad up and watch out!

Of course not having a Oline could be a issue LOL But we got FA'cy and rd's 2-7 and trades So we can't let Trent slip through our hands!

[quote user="thegreatone"]Like it but do you think they'll take a center in the first? Highly doubt it but would love if they did. Rest is good and you know how I feel about fleener[/quote] Fleener with 4catch 128yrd 1td game against wash st Dude is a big play machine!

Casey Hayward CB Vandy with yet another INT and 7tackles This guys a straight Ballhawk and certain riser and i would see him in disscusion for 1st round before said and done and possibly Kareem Jackson Type riser into Rd 1 when drafts here I think hes basically as good as Claiborne and i love Claiborne Also Baccari Rambo is another guy who i would love to draft if possible(hes only a JR so he may not come out) BIg Sized ballhawk with hard hitting capabilities I like his game

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Ok Here is this weeks mock! Just when u think were rolling(at least untill our percieved hard part of our schedule we get beat and dominated in some area's by the lowly seahawks) Without really knowing totally for sure i have us dropping 5spots from 27th overall to 22overall due to the loss this week So here is the mock with us picking 22nd overall

micahel brewster c ohio st- back to brewster this week Our oline is really avg and up and down and it woulden't hurt to get the best C in the draft and just a really really good C in general whos having a fabulous season At worst Baas goes back to G Brewster makes a ton of sense for the GIants

2 casey hayward cb vanderbilt- we flat out need a speedy lockdown cb that can keep up and anticipate where the footballs gonna be(instincts) I think Haywards one of the best CB's in the nation and will rise as the draft nears kinda like Karee
    m Jackson did a couple yrs ago but for now hes availablle at pick 22 in the 2nd round and the giants pounce

3 coby fleener te stanford- Jake Ballard is really turning into a quality football player but grabbing another TE in the first few rounds is still a solid idea for depth and possibly in case Ballard dosen't pan out for the forseeable yrs down the road Fleener is well coached and has great hands and works hard at blocking and i think would be a perfect TE for the GIANTS

4 audie cole lb nc state- I'
    m very happy with what Reese has been able to do with LB on this team by not reaching and getting quality when it drops to him but i think one more similar strategy could help and Cole is a talented player who is a leader and if Jones don't take the job over fom Goff and if GOff don't recover to the same player or whatever its good to have someone else and COLE could be a good player for along time if given the chance or quality depth

5 logan harrell dt fresno st- a rotational DT for pass rush downs and a chance to get a poor mans Drake Nevis here We could use the depth at the positon as Canty ages and we haven't seen anything outta Austin yet

matt daniels ss duke- I like this guy as a sleeper Hes very active and brings the Lumber and loves to mix it up in the run game as well as hes a Dukie so very smart with solid size I'm not overly impressed with KP and i dont know what Sash's future is nor Chad jones So picking a SS at some point is a solid idea

7 derek
    moye wr penn st- taken a shot on a quality college WR with size and hope he pans out We don't know if we'll have mario past this yr and when Barden or Beckum will be producers so a bigger WR isn't a bad option to have Hopefully Derek offers that to us
    [/quote] Taking a look at my mock from last week and how they performed

Brewster had yet another insanely good game blocking for a Team that only had 1reception and still had a seriously good RUN GAmE and were not talking about Option football here Brewster is incredible!

Casey Hayward with another great game and recording his 5th INT and 7tackles Hes insanely good

Fleener had a monster game with 4recept 128yrd 1td

Audie Cole was off

Don't know the extent of Harrells game but do know he had a huge 3rd and 8sack with Utah St at the bulldogs 26in final minutes and down 10 to secure WIN and was part of DEFENSE that shut down Utah St all 2nd half Harrells stock is on the rise

Daniels had another monsterly active game with a 14tackle 1pass defended game against FSU in a loss I like Daniels for possible ST"s play and maybe more down the line Hes ultra active and in on every play it seems

moye didn't play yesterday

Not bad at all for my mock crew!

Another guy i was huge on coming into the yr and was persistent that REDEYE made a Video on Isaiah Pead had a huge game against Louisville going 20carries 151yrd 1td Hes looking like a late 2nd round pick and maybe mid 2nd at this point all though Early 3rd is also a possiblity

Another 10catch effort from SANU in a 1pt WIN against Navy That Gary Nova QB RUT is really giving Sanu some help being able to constantly get the ball(catchable passes) in his direction Sanu is having a huge season(55catches all ready)