+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 562 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Bernard Pierce RB Temple who Redeye will tell u i said could be the best RB in the country last yr is just having a sensational season! This guys so the real deal! He has 17TD's rushing all ready! He litteraly was TEmPLES offense yesterday in a drubbing of U BUFF 37-0

I am just amazed at some of the performances this past week from offensive and defensive standouts! Its nuts! How about Kellen moore? 26-30 338yr 4td 0int! This dude can make all the throws! Hes outstanding and i don't care i would love to draft this dude!

ANother QB sleeper of mine Chandler Harnish of No Illinois who i mocked to us before and spoke highly of a ton on here went off yesterday as well especially with his feet 14carry 229yrds!!!!!LOL This guy can sling it and run it and i realize we got Comptetion levels but some of this just can't be ignored!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Another guy i was huge on coming into the yr and was persistent that REDEYE made a Video on Isaiah Pead had a huge game against Louisville going 20carries 151yrd 1td Hes looking like a late 2nd round pick and maybe mid 2nd at this point all though Early 3rd is also a possiblity
    [/quote]I had the Rutgers game torrent trying to download for like 3 months. It said 1 Seed but the seeder never showed

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]Like it but do you think they'll take a center in the first? Highly doubt it but would love if they did. Rest is good and you know how I feel about fleener[/quote] Fleener with 4catch 128yrd 1td game against wash st Dude is a big play machine!
    [/quote]yep. hadnt heard much of him till last years bowl game when he tore it up. this year he is just continuing that and im just really impressed and intrigued by this kid. i think he is my favorite even though allen is probably more complete i think coby has a higher ceiling. imo cant go wrong with either

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I am just amazed at some of the performances this past week from offensive and defensive standouts! Its nuts! How about Kellen moore? 26-30 338yr 4td 0int! This dude can make all the throws! Hes outstanding and i don't care i would love to draft this dude!

ANother QB sleeper of mine Chandler Harnish of No Illinois who i mocked to us before and spoke highly of a ton on here went off yesterday as well especially with his feet 14carry 229yrds!!!!!LOL This guy can sling it and run it and i realize we got Comptetion levels but some of this just can't be ignored!
    [/quote]yeah moore was on fire and griffin had a pretty good game too in their loss. i really REALLY would like 1 of these 2 qbs in the draft. im really tired of taking qb's late or in fa and they are nothing special. i know its hard to do when you have a "franchise" qb like eli making insane money but come on man

Veteran

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I am just amazed at some of the performances this past week from offensive and defensive standouts! Its nuts!** How about Kellen moore? 26-30 338yr 4td 0int!* This dude can make all the throws! Hes outstanding and i don't care i would love to draft this dude!*

ANother QB sleeper of mine Chandler Harnish of No Illinois who i mocked to us before and spoke highly of a ton on here went off yesterday as well* especially with his feet 14carry 229yrds!!!!!LOL* This guy can sling it and run it and i realize we got Comptetion levels but some of this just can't be ignored!
    [/quote]yeah moore was on fire and griffin had a pretty good game too in their loss. i really REALLY would like 1 of these 2 qbs in the draft. im really tired of taking qb's late or in fa and they are nothing special. i know its hard to do when you have a "franchise" qb like eli making insane money but come on man
    [/quote]

personally, I like the concept of grabbing a later round qb with the idea of flipping him for a 2nd or 3rd in a year or two... to bad it hasn't worked out yet =\.

They need to get one they would actually trust to back up Eli.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I am just amazed at some of the performances this past week from offensive and defensive standouts! Its nuts! How about Kellen moore? 26-30 338yr 4td 0int! This dude can make all the throws! Hes outstanding and i don't care i would love to draft this dude!

[/quote]Ive been keeping my eye out forNorthern Illinois but havent found any 2011 game footage yet. If they didnt have Kansas or Wisconsingame not sure if I will find any

Veteran

didn't see it posted, but Marcus Lattimore is gone for the season(torn ligament, and some cartilage damage).

He finishes the season with 818yrds and 10td's BY OCTOBER 15... SC=SCrewed...

Ok its mock time! With the WIN over BUFFALO i have us going from pick 22 to Pick 25 So this mock is us picking 25th overall in the 2012 draft(changes come also from things we find out in our play on the field wk to wk as well)

1 Luke Kuechly ILB BC- I think Kuechly could add the missing ingriedient to this LB core with his aggresive style and non stop motor and with Goff's injury its not a bad idea and if Kuechly is here at pick 25 its solid value

2 Chris Polk RB Washington- Jacobs days are numbered and we could use a bruiser with solid speed like Polk to team with Bradshaw going forward Polk is a load!

3 Kendall Reyes DT UCONN- If u don't know Reyes u should really start to! The guys having a fantastic season and with austin going to not played in 2yrs by the time he returns and Canty another yr older we gotta grab another stout DT for the rotation and possibly more down the road Reyes Can get to the QB and has a nice long reach he should be able to use batting balls and wrapping up rb's

4 William Vlachos C Bama- A very good C prospect who could either play behind Baas or kick Baas over to G I like Vlachos alot and think theres not a ton seperating him from guys like Pete Konz and Ben Jones The usually consensus 2-3 C's in this yrs draft behind Webster

5 Trumaine Johnson CB/S montana- my small school Gem for this yr goes to Johnson as hes got great size/speed combonation and can make plays and also Return Kicks if need be Hes a former WR Hes on teams Radars thats for sure This guy has a chance to be a steal

6 Chandler Harnish QB No Illinois- Can do it with feet and Arm Puts up bigtime numbers and is still doing it after losing guys like chad spann to the NFL A very fun kid to watch play No Illinois has been a huge point scoring team since Harnish took over

7 Jarett Boykin WR Va Tech- A solidly built (listed 6ft 2inc 222lb) big play WR would can make the tough grab and has been the "guy" at WR for Va tech for a few yrs now So deep at WR guys like Boykin should slip right through the cracks and we could use a guy for depth if we lose mario and with getting Jerrnigan last yr and Bardens injury problems it makes some sense to get a Bigger Bodied WR if possible

There is this Weeks mock!

All-Pro

Knile Davis. What round will this guy probably get drafted in?