+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 562 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 5613
    All-Pro

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

I've been following, as much as I can seeing I don't like college ball, a local kid that's playing DE for Boise. Tyrone Crawford.

Ranked like 140 in 2012 draft, I should probably not get my hopes up to see him in the NFL eh?

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I have mentioned TRUMAINE JOHNSON CB/S MONTANA as my top SMALL SCHOOL PLAYER this yr and i felt hes on Teams radars and gonna move up in mocks and he all ready is doing so.. This is from WALT FOOTBALL and its our 3rd Rd pick... They got us going

1. Jerel Worthy DT Michigan St
    2. Travis Lewis LB Oklahoma
    3. Trumaine Johnson CB/S Montana

U guys really need to start getting any tidbits on this Johnson guy.. He can ball! I wish i could see him live once or twice...
    [/quote]yeah idk anything about him. if yu get any info please share. on a side note those first 2 picks are money.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I have mentioned TRUMAINE JOHNSON CB/S MONTANA as my top SMALL SCHOOL PLAYER this yr and i felt hes on Teams radars and gonna move up in mocks and he all ready is doing so.. This is from WALT FOOTBALL and its our 3rd Rd pick... They got us going

U guys really need to start getting any tidbits on this Johnson guy.. He can ball! I wish i could see him live once or twice...
    [/quote]I have Tenn vs Montana did he play well in that game I didnt watch it

I really like Minnifield but the only Virgina game I have is versus Georgia Tech and there not the best game to do cornerback videos. He only got thrown at once which he intercepted by the way

I am all about the running back in Alabama....or Mathieu out of LSU would be nice too....but both of these guys are probably top 10 picks .

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I really like Minnifield but the only Virgina game I have is versus Georgia Tech and there not the best game to do cornerback videos. He only got thrown at once which he intercepted by the way

[/quote] i forgot to post the part from WALT FOOTBALL...lol It actually tells us about his game VS Tennesee... He actually did do well enough.. 7tackle 1pass defended 1forced fumble...

New York Giants: Trumaine Johnson, CB/S, Montana

The Giants addressed the cornerback position with Prince Amukamara last
    year, but cornerback Terrell Thomas was lost for the season and he is in
    a contract year. Aaron Ross has had a hard time staying healthy, and
    Amukamara broke his foot to miss the early portion of his rookie season.

The FCS-standout Trumaine Johnson has an excellent combination of size
    and speed. The 6-foot-2, 197-pounder has unique physical tools and
    consistent production. He became a starter as a true freshman and
    recorded four interceptions. In 2009, despite missing four games,
    Johnson had five interceptions with 12 passes broken up and 54 tackles
    on the season. Last year, he had four interceptions with seven passes
    defensed and 44 tackles. Johnson held his own against Tennessee in the
    first game of the season with seven tackles, a pass broken up and a
    forced fumble. Thus far in 2011, he has 26 tackles with 2.5 tackles for a
    loss and six passes broken up.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] i forgot to post the part from WALT FOOTBALL...lol It actually tells us about his game VS Tennesee... He actually did do well enough.. 7tackle 1pass defended 1forced fumble...

[/quote]sounds like a "giants mold" cb. i like it.

want to give a shoutout to danny webster from ecu tomorrow he will be the focal point of the offense as lance lewis and a few other are out due to injury. he had 6 catches for 54 yards in the first half of last weeks game before getting a hip pointer.

funny story, his mom hired me today for a management job lol.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]sounds like a "giants mold" cb. i like it.

want to give a shoutout to danny webster from ecu tomorrow he will be the focal point of the offense as lance lewis and a few other are out due to injury. he had 6 catches for 54 yards in the first half of last weeks game before getting a hip pointer.

funny story, his mom hired me today for a management job lol.
    [/quote]congrats on the employment! I'll keep a eye on webster!

i'm watching Illinois/Purdue right now... I thought i would say that Sheehasse dude is absoulutley terrible! My god!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]i'm watching Illinois/Purdue right now... I thought i would say that Sheehasse dude is absoulutley terrible! My god!
    [/quote] Both Illinois ends are good Merciulus is having a hell of a season. Im watching Clemson UNC much better prospects in that game

Who is more overrated Quinton Coples who is still being touted as a Top 10 pick even though he causes zero pressure fromhis weakside end spot or Donte Paige Moss he doesnt even start anymore. What happened to these guys there both invisible this season Kareem Martin has looked like the best end on that team.