+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 562 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]i'm watching Illinois/Purdue right now... I thought i would say that Sheehasse dude is absoulutley terrible! My god!
    [/quote] Both Illinois ends are good Merciulus is having a hell of a season. Im watching Clemson UNC much better prospects in that game[/quote] ya, but i can find footage of those guys everywhere and twice on sundays...lol I like to catch looks at guys i won't see on youtube/here/ and draftsites.. Plus i got money on the OVER...lol

Marvin Mcnutt with 5catches 174yrds 3tds in first half against hoosiers... If barden can't stay healthy, a guy like Mcnutt or Dwight jones would be ideal to put with Nicks and Jerrnigan and Cruz and possibly Mario(if he dont leave via fa'cy) going forward

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Who is more overrated Quinton Coples who is still being touted as a Top 10 pick even though he causes zero pressure fromhis weakside end spot or Donte Paige Moss he doesnt even start anymore. What happened to these guys there both invisible this season Kareem Martin has looked like the best end on that team.[/quote]North Carolina Defenders are doing nothing in the pro's it seems lately... Hopefully Marvin Austin will change that next yr, but u here nothing about most UNC prospects that came out in recent yrs.. Seems like the DT Sims started a bad trend for UNC Defensive players

Kawaan Short DT Purdue is really impressive.. Hes not making "bigplays" today but certainly a huge part at stopping that Illinois rush attack so far..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]i'm watching Illinois/Purdue right now... I thought i would say that Sheehasse dude is absoulutley terrible! My god!
    [/quote] Can we just stop with these idiot QB's who can't throw and all u have is some athletic ability, please! I am sick of these idiot QB's who can't throw a freaking football to save there lives but every other quarter they scramble for a first down or something, so its ok...lol Smarten up coaches! U can't win with the Nate Sheelhaases of the world, u just can't! Sheelhaase has done some pretty dumb things in this game to boot.. Its actually hard to watch a dumb qb, who also can't throw...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]i'm watching Illinois/Purdue right now... I thought i would say that Sheehasse dude is absoulutley terrible! My god!
    [/quote] Both Illinois ends are good Merciulus is having a hell of a season. Im watching Clemson UNC much better prospects in that game[/quote]Mercilus is pretty invisible today..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Kawaan Short DT Purdue is really impressive.. Hes not making "bigplays" today but certainly a huge part at stopping that Illinois rush attack so far..
    [/quote] Add 2sacks(big plays) to kawan Shorts day! Hes now having a marvelous day! Hes really something!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Who is more overrated Quinton Coples who is still being touted as a Top 10 pick even though he causes zero pressure from*his weakside end spot or Donte Paige Moss he doesnt even start anymore. What happened to these guys there both invisible this season Kareem Martin has looked like the best end on that team.[/quote]North Carolina Defenders are doing nothing in the pro's it seems lately...* Hopefully Marvin Austin will change that next yr, but u here nothing about most UNC prospects that came out in recent yrs.. Seems like the DT Sims started a bad trend for UNC Defensive players
    [/quote]don't forget Bruce Carter too and that cb whose name eludes me has been decent, but yeah overall dissapoontment from that squad so far.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Kawaan Short DT Purdue is really impressive.. Hes not making "bigplays" today but certainly a huge part at stopping that Illinois rush attack so far..
    [/quote]Good I will download that game. I need some 2011 footage of Short.Keep letting me know when u see games when guys play real well or real bad

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]i'm watching Illinois/Purdue right now... I thought i would say that Sheehasse dude is absoulutley terrible! My god!
    [/quote] Both Illinois ends are good Merciulus is having a hell of a season. Im watching Clemson UNC much better prospects in that game[/quote]Mercilus is pretty invisible today..
    [/quote]Yeah I dont think he is a top prospect or anything he is having a good season though

This is a real down year on the defensive side of the ball . Next year will be much better alot of the SEC teams are real young

Did u guys look at that Robert Turbin video. Tell me he doesnt look like Gartrell Johnson.