+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 562 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey, what do u guys think of Va Techs QB Logan Thomas? 6ft 6inch 254lb beat that can beat u with his Arm or Legs... Dudes a unit! I like his game alot, but i wonder how he projects as a NFL prospect.. God, i love football!

Anyone catch what possible developmental prospect Dominique Davis did for E.Carolina today? Dude completed 26straight passes at one point!!! He went 40-45 on the day in a close WIN against Navy..

Case Keenum threw 6td's and 0picks against whoever Houston smashed..

Hey Redeye! I know your a mesaurables guy, so if u had to chose a QB outta Kellen Moore/ Russell Wilson or Case Keenum for the GIANTS to draft in a later round, who would it be??? I would personally take Kellen Moore...
    [/quote]I would pick a different position. If I had to chose Id take Moore. At least Moore has the best football mind in the draft. He is one of if not the hardest working QB in CFB.I think he would be valuable as a back up. Moore would be right next to Eli manning in the film room

Kyle Wilson is turning into a real good corner. He struggled a lot last year but he is really coming on this season

Demrco Murray tore it up today

[quote user="thegreatone"]Demrco Murray tore it up today[/quote]Yeah he was nasty 253 yards on 25 carries

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey, what do u guys think of Va Techs QB Logan Thomas? 6ft 6inch 254lb beat that can beat u with his Arm or Legs... Dudes a unit! I like his game alot, but i wonder how he projects as a NFL prospect.. God, i love football!

Anyone catch what possible developmental prospect Dominique Davis did for E.Carolina today? Dude completed 26straight passes at one point!!! He went 40-45 on the day in a close WIN against Navy..

Hey Redeye! I know your a mesaurables guy, so if u had to chose a QB outta Kellen Moore/ Russell Wilson or Case Keenum for the GIANTS to draft in a later round, who would it be??? I would personally take Kellen Moore...
    [/quote]yeah i mentioned him in week 1. dude was running to his left and made a sideline throw on a rope that was just amazing. he has struggled some but this kid has A LOT of potential and imo will be a premier QB down the line.

i watched the ecu game and he played amazingly but im just not that high on him. He makkes some dumb mistakes sometimes and looks like he relies on lewis a little too much.

shout out to my boy webster who had 6 catches for 81 yards. kid is a true freshman and is gonna be a baller

im always wary of houston qb's. history has not been kind to them.
    [/quote] He relys on Lewis to much but your guy had 6catches for 81yrds??lol I think he had about 5guys with 5catches or more yesterday.. That said, Lewis is a really good player, and usually the guys who have massive amount of balls thrown there way.. Shoot, if that were the case, Kirk Cousins would be horrible, as he rely's on BJ CUNNINGHAM a ton! Either way, i'm not a huge fan of Davis's, unless its in round 7or something, as a developmental type pick..

Logan Thomas has struggled at points, but mostly early on, as he was learning the ropes, hes really figured things out the last 4wk's or so.. Hes gonna be pretty good, i'd say... Just as any QB usually, it takes a few starts to get going, and hes doing that now...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey, what do u guys think of Va Techs QB Logan Thomas? 6ft 6inch 254lb beat that can beat u with his Arm or Legs... Dudes a unit! I like his game alot, but i wonder how he projects as a NFL prospect.. God, i love football!

[/quote]I would pick a different position. If I had to chose Id take Moore. At least Moore has the best football mind in the draft. He is one of if not the hardest working QB in CFB.I think he would be valuable as a back up. Moore would be right next to Eli manning in the film room[/quote] You can't pick a diffrent positon, because that wasen't the question...lol I like your pick of Kellen Moore.. I think Moore has a chance to be a solid starter, in time.. I really do..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey, what do u guys think of Va Techs QB Logan Thomas?** 6ft 6inch 254lb beat that can beat u with his Arm or Legs... Dudes a unit! I like his game alot, but i wonder how he projects as a NFL prospect..* God, i love football!**

Anyone catch what possible developmental prospect Dominique Davis did for E.Carolina today? Dude completed 26straight passes at one point!!!* He went 40-45 on the day in a close WIN against Navy..

Case Keenum threw 6td's and 0picks against whoever Houston smashed..*

Hey Redeye! I know your a mesaurables guy, so if u had to chose a QB outta* Kellen Moore/ Russell Wilson or Case Keenum for the GIANTS to draft in a later round, who would it be???* I would personally take Kellen Moore...
    [/quote]yeah i mentioned him in week 1. dude was running to his left and made a sideline throw on a rope that was just amazing. he has struggled some but this kid has A LOT of potential and imo will be a premier QB down the line.

i watched the ecu game and he played amazingly but im just not that high on him. He makkes some dumb mistakes sometimes and looks like he relies on lewis a little too much.

shout out to my boy webster who had 6 catches for 81 yards. kid is a true freshman and is gonna be* a baller

[/quote] He relys on Lewis to much but your guy had 6catches for 81yrds??lol I think he had about 5guys with 5catches or more yesterday..* That said, Lewis is a really good player, and usually the guys who have massive amount of balls thrown there way..* Shoot, if that were the case,* Kirk Cousins would be horrible, as he rely's on BJ CUNNINGHAM a ton!* Either way, i'm not a huge fan of Davis's, unless its in round 7or something, as a developmental type pick..

Logan Thomas has struggled at points, but mostly early on, as he was learning the ropes, hes really figured things out the last 4wk's or so.. Hes gonna be pretty good, i'd say...* Just as any QB usually, it takes a few starts to get going, and hes doing that now...
    [/quote]Lewis was injured and wasn't even supposed to play from what Danny told his mom but I see what your saying. Also lets remember it was against navy's D and rewind a couple weeks against houston where he throws 3 picks and they get blast 56-6 or something . I wouldn't be upset if he was taken late as a developement either. Logan is a guy I really like though and have been keeping an eye on him.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey, what do u guys think of Va Techs QB Logan Thomas? 6ft 6inch 254lb beat that can beat u with his Arm or Legs... Dudes a unit! I like his game alot, but i wonder how he projects as a NFL prospect.. God, i love football!

shout out to my boy webster who had 6 catches for 81 yards. kid is a true freshman and is gonna be a baller

[/quote] He relys on Lewis to much but your guy had 6catches for 81yrds??lol I think he had about 5guys with 5catches or more yesterday.. That said, Lewis is a really good player, and usually the guys who have massive amount of balls thrown there way.. Shoot, if that were the case, Kirk Cousins would be horrible, as he rely's on BJ CUNNINGHAM a ton! Either way, i'm not a huge fan of Davis's, unless its in round 7or something, as a developmental type pick..

Logan Thomas has struggled at points, but mostly early on, as he was learning the ropes, hes really figured things out the last 4wk's or so.. Hes gonna be pretty good, i'd say... Just as any QB usually, it takes a few starts to get going, and hes doing that now...
    [/quote]Lewis was injured and wasn't even supposed to play from what Danny told his mom but I see what your saying. Also lets remember it was against navy's D and rewind a couple weeks against houston where he throws 3 picks and they get blast 56-6 or something . I wouldn't be upset if he was taken late as a developement either. Logan is a guy I really like though and have been keeping an eye on him.[/quote] Oh, to start this Dominque Davis chat, i was just wanted to mention what he did yesterday, i really don't care one way or another about him, but as we both said, i could see some intrigue if taken in like round 7 or something, but preferably as a Undrafted free agent.. He'd be a steal if your getting him as a UDF..

As far as QB's this yr, and the midish to lateish guys, i am a Kellen Moore fan more then anyone else, with Chandler Harnish right there, followed by Case Keenum... Austin Davis also intriuges me, as a 7th round type QB..

@DraftCountdown Scott Wright

Maryland S / OLB Kenny Tate will miss rest of season with an unknown injury. Recovery time is six to nine months. Tate will seek a redshirt.

Doubt he gets it. His stock will take a huge hit

dunno where exactly he will go but I like Rex Burkhead too !!