+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 562 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 5613
    Veteran

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    @DraftCountdown Scott Wright

Maryland S / OLB Kenny Tate will miss rest of season with an unknown injury. Recovery time is six to nine months. Tate will seek a redshirt.

Doubt he gets it. His stock will take a huge hit

[/quote]oh wow, that's pretty huge. Why don't you think they'll give him the rs?[/quote] To deep into the season?
    [/quote]

Yep and look at this I just got on twitter

Police: Stun guns used to subdue 2 University of Montana football players

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...NAM_story.html

Guess who one of them was, Thats right Trumaine Johnson who thought he should put his hands on Police officers when they respond to noise compaints at 3 AM

[/quote]WOW WTF . When dud these kids get so freaking dumb!?[/quote] When they come outta the womb.. What happens is there athletes and get breaks throughout life and when u add the Breaks and being dumb, it equals bad things..lol
    [/quote]

LOL look theres more

@JoshMTD Joshua Deceuster

#Oregon CB Cliff Harris pulled over (again) for driving while suspended, uninsured and w/o a seatbelt. How low does he fall in draft now?
    [/quote]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    @DraftCountdown Scott Wright

Maryland S / OLB Kenny Tate will miss rest of season with an unknown injury. Recovery time is six to nine months. Tate will seek a redshirt.

Doubt he gets it. His stock will take a huge hit

[/quote]oh wow, that's pretty huge. Why don't you think they'll give him the rs?[/quote] To deep into the season?
    [/quote]

Yep and look at this I just got on twitter

Police: Stun guns used to subdue 2 University of Montana football players

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...NAM_story.html

Guess who one of them was, Thats right Trumaine Johnson who thought he should put his hands on Police officers when they respond to noise compaints at 3 AM

[/quote]WOW WTF . When dud these kids get so freaking dumb!?[/quote] When they come outta the womb.. What happens is there athletes and get breaks throughout life and when u add the Breaks and being dumb, it equals bad things..lol
    [/quote]

LOL look theres more

@JoshMTD Joshua Deceuster

#Oregon CB Cliff Harris pulled over (again) for driving while suspended, uninsured and w/o a seatbelt. How low does he fall in draft now?
    [/quote] OH MY GOD!!!LOL What total tools!

If OSI continues with the yr hes having, do u think we give him his Extension, or do we trade him to a team for a hopeful 1st rounder? I think it'd be good to trade him because hes another yr older and you want to get rid of guys a yr early instead of a yr late... A team like the Lions would probably pounce on a trade like that, and then we could really build upon a defense with young chips like Amukamura, JPP, Austin, Joseph, J.williams..etc

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]If OSI continues with the yr hes having, do u think we give him his Extension, or do we trade him to a team for a hopeful 1st rounder? I think it'd be good to trade him because hes another yr older and you want to get rid of guys a yr early instead of a yr late... A team like the Lions would probably pounce on a trade like that, and then we could really build upon a defense with young chips like Amukamura, JPP, Austin, Joseph, J.williams..etc
    [/quote]

I dont see any way we get a 1st rounder for him. Keep in mind, thats what we asked for him prior to this year and prior to his knee surgery coming off 1 of his best years ever.

I hate to get into it because people seem to think Im bashing Osi,but I am not. He is an exceptional passrusher. But, he is getting up in age and he has had a few surgeries on those legs of his. As a speed rusher there are 2 things that can turn you from hero to zero: age and leg injuries. 1 day soon, Osi is going to wake up and he isnt going to have that great 1st step anymore. Osi plays a lot like Simeon Rice used to. And Mr Rice was on top of the world 1 year and gone from the NFL the next.

Lastly, it was widely rumored we had dropped our asking price to a 2nd round pick for Osi this year. We had no Takers. Being a year older and 1 surgery added to the pile later, I dont see how we could get a 1st round pick for him next year.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]If OSI continues with the yr hes having, do u think we give him his Extension, or do we trade him to a team for a hopeful 1st rounder? I think it'd be good to trade him because hes another yr older and you want to get rid of guys a yr early instead of a yr late... A team like the Lions would probably pounce on a trade like that, and then we could really build upon a defense with young chips like Amukamura, JPP, Austin, Joseph, J.williams..etc
    [/quote]

I dont see any way we get a 1st rounder for him. Keep in mind, thats what we asked for him prior to this year and prior to his knee surgery coming off 1 of his best years ever.

I hate to get into it because people seem to think Im bashing Osi,but I am not. He is an exceptional passrusher. But, he is getting up in age and he has had a few surgeries on those legs of his. As a speed rusher there are 2 things that can turn you from hero to zero: age and leg injuries. 1 day soon, Osi is going to wake up and he isnt going to have that great 1st step anymore. Osi plays a lot like Simeon Rice used to. And Mr Rice was on top of the world 1 year and gone from the NFL the next.

Lastly, it was widely rumored we had dropped our asking price to a 2nd round pick for Osi this year. We had no Takers. Being a year older and 1 surgery added to the pile later, I dont see how we could get a 1st round pick for him next year.
    [/quote] I thought i recalled that we would not lower our asking price to a 2nd and that is was all bologana that we would.. I think OSI having Back to Back seasons of heavy production would get someone to bite on a 1st or possibly a 2nd and 4th type deal... I'm with you as far as not bashing him, but good bussiness is to look at OSI"s body of work and realize his injurys plus age, and usual one yr of production followed by a yr of injury, and make the move realizing this cycle.. I am just thinking that possibly(for sure not definete), OSI having this kinda yr(if he continues it to the end) with his big season last yr, may get someone to bite, if we indeed don't re-sign him(big mistake if we do).. Sometimes u gotta be smart and realize when you've gotten the best outta someone and get rid of em when the stove is hot.. Its the way i would GM anyways..

With Pass RUshers at a premium, if OSI can keep it up this yr, it'd be quite tempting i think for some team that is close but not quite there to offer us a nice Draft pick package for him, but we shall see.. It should be interesting

All-Pro

Hey NYC, sent ya a pm.

bluesanta and greatone too!

Case Keenum with 4tds passing in the first half VS Rice.. Some of the throws were downright amazing including this TD pass to Tyron Carrier, where he just put it where it had to be in the far corner of the endzone where only his guy could get it.. He makes some really nice throws..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Case Keenum with 4tds passing in the first half VS Rice.. Some of the throws were downright amazing including this TD pass to Tyron Carrier, where he just put it where it had to be in the far corner of the endzone where only his guy could get it.. He makes some really nice throws..
    [/quote]How did Sammy Brown the LB look Ive been meaning to do a vid of him

I cant wait for 3:30 Saturday the winner of that game should win the National Title. I think we may get the David vs Goliath National Championship. Boise State vs the SEC

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Case Keenum with 4tds passing in the first half VS Rice.. Some of the throws were downright amazing including this TD pass to Tyron Carrier, where he just put it where it had to be in the far corner of the endzone where only his guy could get it.. He makes some really nice throws..
    [/quote]How did Sammy Brown the LB look Ive been meaning to do a vid of him[/quote] Only sen highlights of the game, so i don't know.. How about Keenum going for 9td passes??lol Crazy! One of his main 2wr's(patrick edwards) had 7catches 318yrds 5tds or something like that..lol What a freaking game from Keenum and Edwards! Albeit, a couple highlights of keenum's, were wideopen wr's, like i said, he made a couple nifty passes, to say the least..

Tank Carder/ Matt Reynolds and a few others tonight in a nice BYU/TCU matchup.. The spread is like TCU -14 or something.. I am thinking of taking BYU... THey've played well since Riley has taken over at QB...