+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 562 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="slipknottin"]Im starting to think Giants may take another safety in rounds 3-4.

They need that third safety, Grant probably wont stay a giant, and just doesnt have the range to play deep third anymore. Sash is no athletic upgrade over Grant.

Has to have the versatility to play both deep third and come down and cover TEs/occasionally slot receivers.

Too bad safetys are so difficult to scout on TV.
    [/quote]

Agreed. I think a cover safety is a possible need position even if only for depth.

However, I think the rules changes in recent years have reduced the need for safeties compared to corners. Dont get me wrong, they are still needed, its just the days of big strong enforcers roving the middle of the field are over. Instead, the guys we put back there all have to be capable in man coverage too.

[quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"]Watched that game last night and Pierce looked like he had some ability but like you said there were no holes at all. Pierce would be a nice 3rd rounder for us.

I think we definitely need to come away with a back, OG, OT and a tall WR in this draft. Here is a quick mock I came up with:

1. Mike Adams - T Ohio State - He is gonna rise up boards and he has great size and technique and can play both LT and RT.

2. Andre Branch - DE - Clemson - Having an excellent year and is a good all around DE prospect.

3. Audie Cole - ILB - Good, old school MLB with size to play the run and nice ability in pass coverage.

4. Marvin McNutt - WR - Iowa - Good sized WR with deceptive speed but excellent with the ball in the air. Perfect compliment to Nicks.

5. Christine Michael - RB - Texas A & M - My favorite back of the draft. Cyrus Gray gets most of the pub at A&M but Michael has been the better of the two backs there. Everydown size with good hands and pretty good speed.

6. Eddie Pleasant - S - Oregon - I have watched a few of their games this year and he has been all over the field. Good vs. the run but does not have elite speed in coverage. Excellent in special teams though.

7. Chris Rainey - RB - Florida - His size will hold him back but we should take a shot here at a real playmaker. Could help on 3rd downs and specials.[/quote] Thats a good draft, but i don't think Michael makes it outta RD 2, and latest the first few picks of RD 3... Hes totally passed Cyrus Gray as a prospect, and has everything u want in a lead back.. As for Branch, i think hes gonna Rise possibly into RD 1.. I love Andre Branch as a prospect, and he would be a nice fit, especially if we were to deal OSI for a pick or picks... Cole is a nice looking LB prospect, that we've spoke about on here a few times... If Barden dosen't show some promise when he gets healthy(i think he will), Mcnutt makes alot of sense, and a S has been added in pretty much every mock i've done for the most part... I think a speedy S who can HIT is preferable, like a Markelle Martin or Winston Guy or even Delano Howell.. Pleasent would be nice if we wait as long as u have us waiting... Good mock..
    [/quote]

I had Michael falling because I don't see him running a great 40 at the combine if he comes out and most draftniks still hype Gray as the better prospect. Either way, I think he would be a great fit and would be our back of the future.[/quote] THe only Draftniks that have Gray ahead of Micheal at this point, are ones who don't stay up on there stuff and every single prospect.. U go to places that actually update there rankings, and Michael is clearly the better prospect, and hes got fine speed.. Hes listed at about 4.49

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"]Watched that game last night and Pierce looked like he had some ability but like you said there were no holes at all. Pierce would be a nice 3rd rounder for us.

I think we definitely need to come away with a back, OG, OT and a tall WR in this draft. Here is a quick mock I came up with:

1. Mike Adams - T Ohio State - He is gonna rise up boards and he has great size and technique and can play both LT and RT.

2. Andre Branch - DE - Clemson - Having an excellent year and is a good all around DE prospect.

3. Audie Cole - ILB - Good, old school MLB with size to play the run and nice ability in pass coverage.

4. Marvin McNutt - WR - Iowa - Good sized WR with deceptive speed but excellent with the ball in the air. Perfect compliment to Nicks.

5. Christine Michael - RB - Texas A & M - My favorite back of the draft. Cyrus Gray gets most of the pub at A&M but Michael has been the better of the two backs there. Everydown size with good hands and pretty good speed.

6. Eddie Pleasant - S - Oregon - I have watched a few of their games this year and he has been all over the field. Good vs. the run but does not have elite speed in coverage. Excellent in special teams though.

7. Chris Rainey - RB - Florida - His size will hold him back but we should take a shot here at a real playmaker. Could help on 3rd downs and specials.[/quote] Thats a good draft, but i don't think Michael makes it outta RD 2, and latest the first few picks of RD 3... Hes totally passed Cyrus Gray as a prospect, and has everything u want in a lead back..* As for Branch, i think hes gonna Rise possibly into RD 1..* I love Andre Branch as a prospect, and he would be a nice fit, especially if we were to deal OSI for a pick or picks...* Cole is a nice looking LB prospect, that we've spoke about on here a few times...** If Barden dosen't show some promise when he gets healthy(i think he will), Mcnutt makes alot of sense,* and a S has been added in pretty much every mock i've done for the most part...* I think a speedy S who can HIT is preferable, like a Markelle Martin or Winston Guy or even Delano Howell..* Pleasent would be nice if we wait as long as u have us waiting...* Good mock..
    [/quote]

I had Michael falling because I don't see him running a great 40 at the combine if he comes out and most draftniks still hype Gray as the better prospect. Either way, I think he would be a great fit and would be our back of the future.[/quote] THe only Draftniks that have Gray ahead of Micheal at this point, are ones who don't stay up on there stuff and every single prospect.. U go to places that actually update there rankings, and Michael is clearly the better prospect,* and hes got fine speed..* Hes listed at about 4.49
    [/quote]

What sites do you generally look at because the ones I have checked still list Gray ahead of Michael? I also like Cierre Wood from Notre Dame. He has McCoy like ability to me, although not on that level.

[quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"]Watched that game last night and Pierce looked like he had some ability but like you said there were no holes at all. Pierce would be a nice 3rd rounder for us.

7. Chris Rainey - RB - Florida - His size will hold him back but we should take a shot here at a real playmaker. Could help on 3rd downs and specials.[/quote] Thats a good draft, but i don't think Michael makes it outta RD 2, and latest the first few picks of RD 3... Hes totally passed Cyrus Gray as a prospect, and has everything u want in a lead back.. As for Branch, i think hes gonna Rise possibly into RD 1.. I love Andre Branch as a prospect, and he would be a nice fit, especially if we were to deal OSI for a pick or picks... Cole is a nice looking LB prospect, that we've spoke about on here a few times... If Barden dosen't show some promise when he gets healthy(i think he will), Mcnutt makes alot of sense, and a S has been added in pretty much every mock i've done for the most part... I think a speedy S who can HIT is preferable, like a Markelle Martin or Winston Guy or even Delano Howell.. Pleasent would be nice if we wait as long as u have us waiting... Good mock..
    [/quote]

I had Michael falling because I don't see him running a great 40 at the combine if he comes out and most draftniks still hype Gray as the better prospect. Either way, I think he would be a great fit and would be our back of the future.[/quote] THe only Draftniks that have Gray ahead of Micheal at this point, are ones who don't stay up on there stuff and every single prospect.. U go to places that actually update there rankings, and Michael is clearly the better prospect, and hes got fine speed.. Hes listed at about 4.49
    [/quote]

What sites do you generally look at because the ones I have checked still list Gray ahead of Michael? I also like Cierre Wood from Notre Dame. He has McCoy like ability to me, although not on that level.[/quote] Walter football and anyones that actually update there prospect lists...
    Hes bigger, just as fast, and more productive then Gray... I like Cierre Wood as well..

<div class="leftlong">
    <center>

<div id="button">
    <ul id="nav">[*]Home[*]Forum[*]Links

</p>[*]NFL Draft Features
    [*]NFL Mock Drafts
    [*]NFL Picks
    [*]Fantasy Football
    [*]Emmitt Smith &amp; ESPN
    [*]NFL Columns
    [*]NFL Free Agency
    [*]Sunday Smackdown[*]Matt McGuire
    [*]NFL Draft Contest[*]Debaclation Nation[*]2011 Pro Days
    [*]2011 Combine
    [*]2011 Senior Bowl

</p>[*]NBA Draft
    [*]NBA Picks
    [*]Fantasy Basketball
    [*]NBA Content
    [*]NBA Free Agency

</p>[*]NCAA Football Picks
    [*]Top 25 Rankings
    [*]NCAA Fantasy

</p>[*]College Hoops 101[*]Preseason Tourneys[*]NCAABB Picks
    [*]NCAA Tournament
    [*]NCAABB Previews[*]NCAABB Rankings

</p>[*]Fantasy Baseball
    [*]Baseball Picks

</p>[*]MMA[*]NHL Blog
    [*]Horse Racing

</p>[*]10th Anniversary[*]Random Mailbag[*]Jerks of the Week[/list]</div>

<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:90px;margin:0;padding:0;p osition:relative;visibility:visible;width:120px">< ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:90px;margi n:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible ;width:120px"></ins></ins>

<font size="4">

</font></center><font size="4"> </font>
    </div>

<h1> <font color="dodgerblue" size="6"> 2012 NFL Draft: Running Back Rankings </font> </h1>

<div class="article"> The top 2012 running back prospects available for
    the 2012 NFL Draft in the order in which I believe they will be drafted.
    * - denotes 2013 prospect ** - denotes 2014 prospect.

This page was last updated October 21, 2011. Follow me @walterfootball for updates.

By Charlie Campbell. </div>

<div class="small">

2012 NFL Draft Position Rankings:

QB | RB | FB | WR | TE | OT | OG | C | DE | DT | 3-4 OLB | 3-4 DE | NT | 4-3 OLB | ILB | CB | S | K | P

2013 NFL Draft Position Rankings:

QB | RB | FB | WR | TE | OT | OG | C | DE | DT | 3-4 OLB | 3-4 DE | NT | 4-3 OLB | ILB | CB | S | K | P

</div>

1. Trent Richardson*, RB, Alabama

Height: 5-11. Weight: 220.
      Projected 40 Time: 4.49.
      Projected Round (2012): Top 20 Pick.

10/21/11: Richardson is having a massive senior season. He has
      had a string of dominant performances in conference play. Thus far in
      2011, Richardson has 16 total touchdowns (15 rushing, one receiving). He
      has run for 912 yards while averaging 7 yards per carry. Richardson has
      an elite combination of strength and speed.

8/18/11: Trent Richardson is considered by some to be a better
      pro prospect than former teammate Mark Ingram. The reason is Richardson
      has a fabulous make-up of size and speed. Last year, he ran for 700
      yards on 112 carries with six scores. As a freshman, Richardson ran for
      749 yards and eight touchdowns. He has been used as a receiver out of
      the backfield with 23 receptions last year after 16 catches in 2009.

Richardson has the ability to run through linebackers and to run away
      from defensive backs. Many consider him a favorite for the Heisman
      trophy and it wouldn't be surprising if Richardson has a massive 2011
      season.

<center style="width: 300px; height: 250px;">

</center>

2. Lamar Miller**, RB, Miami

Height: 5-11. Weight: 212.
      Projected 40 Time: 4.46.
      Projected Round (2012): 1-2.

10/21/11: Miller has been a dynamic playmaker thus far in 2011.
      He has averaged 6.4 yards per carry with 706 yards rushing and five
      touchdowns in six games. Miller has shown the speed to break off long
      touchdown runs, and is a threat to score with any touch. The redshirt
      sophomore is one of the most dynamic backs in college football.

Last year as a redshirt freshman, Miller ran for 646 yards (six yards
      per carry) with six touchdowns. He looks like a future starting running
      back in the NFL. Miller has playmaking speed and the size to handle a
      large amount of carries. He could return to Miami in 2012 and 2013 if he
      wanted.

3. Montee Ball*, RB, Wisconsin

Height: 5-11. Weight: 214.
      Projected 40 Time: 4.53.
      Projected Round (2012): 1-2.

10/21/11: Ball has dominated the competition so far in 2011. He
      has averaged 6.1 yards per carry and totaled 653 yards on the ground,
      plus has seven receptions for 166 yards. Ball is tied for first in the
      nation with 17 touchdowns (16 rushing and one receiving). He also has
      thrown a 25-yard touchdown pass this season. Wisconsin has an excellent
      offensive line that gives Ball wonderful holes to run through. His
      strong season has his stock rising.

8/18/11: Montee Ball could be a player who exploded across the
      national scene quickly in the 2011 season with John Clay no longer at
      Wisconsin. Ball came on like gangbusters late in the season for the
      Badgers with five straight 100-yard games racking up a total of 777
      yards in those five contests. He was third on the team in rushing behind
      Clay and James White, but Ball led the team with 18 touchdowns. Ball
      has a nice blend of power and speed that will appeal to NFL coaches and
      scouts. He hits the hole quickly and is hard to bring down.

Sources have also told Walterfootball.com that many coaches in the NFL
      like players from Wisconsin due to the similarities in the running
      scheme that the Badgers run with NFL offenses. That will help Ball's
      draft status. It wouldn't be surprising if he moves his way up into the
      second round this fall.

4. Chris Polk*, RB, Washington

Height: 5-11. Weight: 222.
      Projected 40 Time: 4.46.
      Projected Round (2012): 2-3.

10/21/11: Polk is putting together a strong season. He has
      totaled 728 yards (5.4 average) and three touchdowns this season. Polk
      also has caught 11 passes for 142 yards and two scores. His draft stock
      remains stable, but could rise once the season ends if Polk has strong
      workouts. That is, unless he decides to return for his senior year.

8/18/11: Chris Polk was a huge part of the Huskies' improvement
      last season. Polk averaged 5.4 yards per carry and ran for 1,415 yards
      with nine scores. That excellent production came behind an offensive
      line that struggled throughout the 2010 season. As a freshman, he ran
      for 1,113 yards and five scores.

Polk runs with good vision, cutting ability and has the talent to get
      skinny through a hole to break runs into the secondary. He hits the hole
      quickly, but also is a patient runner. In that regard, the sub-par
      offensive line has helped make him a better running back.

5. Christine Michael*, RB, Texas A&amp;M

Height: 5-11. Weight: 215.
      Projected 40 Time: 4.48.
      Projected Round (2012): 2-3.

10/21/11: In many ways, Michael has outshined teammate Cyrus
      Gray this season. Michael leads Texas A&amp;M in rushing with 565 yards
      and seven touchdowns. He's averaged six yards per carry (93 carries),
      and had a massive game of 230 yards rushing and three touchdowns against
      Arkansas. Michael is a quick and powerful runner who gets good yards
      after contact. He could stay in school for the 2012 season in order to
      be the lead back for the Aggies.

Heres another site that updates there prospects...

<table id="bbpositional" border="0" width="575"><tbody><tr height="79"><td align="center" width="100"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="5">1(4)</font></td>

<td align="CENTER" valign="CENTER" width="65"><font color="#dbe5f1">+3</font></td>

<td align="center" valign="center" width="88"><font color="#dbe5f1"></font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="245"><font color="#dbe5f1">Alabama
    <font color="#254061">Trent Richardson</font>
    Jr5'11"224
    </font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="75"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="4">#3
    Video
    N/A
    </font></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<table id="bbpositionalup" border="0" width="575">

<tbody><tr height="79">
    <td align="center" width="100"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="5">2(28)</font></td>

<td align="CENTER" valign="CENTER" width="65"><font color="#ffffff">+16</font></td>

<td align="center" valign="center" width="88"><font color="#dbe5f1"></font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="245"><font color="#dbe5f1">Wisconsin
    <font color="#254061">Montee Ball</font>
    Jr5'11"218
    </font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="75"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="4">#28
    Video
    N/A
    </font></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<tbody><tr height="79">
    <td align="center" width="100"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="5">3(36)</font></td>

<td align="CENTER" valign="CENTER" width="65"><font color="#ffffff">+71</font></td>

<td align="center" valign="center" width="245"><font color="#dbe5f1">Washington
    <font color="#254061">Chris Polk</font>
    Jr5'11"215
    </font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="75"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="4">#1
    Video
    N/A
    </font></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<tbody><tr height="79">
    <td align="center" width="100"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="5">4(51)</font></td>

<td align="CENTER" valign="CENTER" width="65"><font color="#ffffff">+108</font></td>

<td align="center" valign="center" width="245"><font color="#dbe5f1">Miami (FL)
    <font color="#254061">Lamar Miller</font>
    So5'11"212
    </font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="75"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="4">#6
    Video
    N/A
    </font></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<tbody><tr height="79">
    <td align="center" width="100"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="5">5(79)</font></td>

<td align="CENTER" valign="CENTER" width="65"><font color="#ffffff">+63</font></td>

<td align="center" valign="center" width="245"><font color="#dbe5f1">Virginia Tech
    <font color="#254061">David Wilson</font>
    Jr5'10"200
    </font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="75"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="4">#4
    Video
    N/A
    </font></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<tbody><tr height="79">
    <td align="center" width="100"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="5">6(88)</font></td>

<td align="CENTER" valign="CENTER" width="65"><font color="#ffffff">+313</font></td>

<td align="center" valign="center" width="245"><font color="#dbe5f1">Texas A&amp;M
    <font color="#254061">Christine Michael</font>
    Jr5'11"215
    </font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="75"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="4">#33
    Video
    N/A
    </font></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<tbody><tr height="79">
    <td align="center" width="100"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="5">7(90)</font></td>

<td align="CENTER" valign="CENTER" width="65"><font color="#ffffff">+311</font></td>

<td align="center" valign="center" width="245"><font color="#dbe5f1">Temple
    <font color="#254061">Bernard Pierce</font>
    Jr6'0"218
    </font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="75"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="4">#30
    Video
    N/A
    </font></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<table id="bbpositionaldown" border="0" width="575"><tbody><tr height="79"><td align="center" width="100"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="5">8(96)</font></td>

<td align="CENTER" valign="CENTER" width="65"><font color="#ffffff">-43</font></td>

<td align="center" valign="center" width="245"><font color="#dbe5f1">Texas A&amp;M
    <font color="#254061">Cyrus Gray</font>
    Sr5'10"200
    </font></td>
    <td align="center" valign="center" width="75"><font color="#dbe5f1" size="4">#32
    Video
    N/A
    </font></td></tr></tbody></table>

The 1 thing that stands out to me regarding the potential runningback class. I mean absolutely ZERO disrespect to Trent Richardson, who is the best back in college football right now. BUT, considering guys like Polk, Pierce, Wilson, Lamichael James and Miller are considered 3rd rounders....I dunno if it is worth risking a 1st on TR when you consider how often RBs get hurt.

There is some serious mid round talent at RB this year.

Ill go on to say that I do not agree with some of these analysts about Montee Ball. I watch his highlights and there is some stuff to like, he follows his blocks well, he is a very good passblocker for a college player, he runs north south. I just watch his games and see these big holes that he runs through and so often I see him get tackled by the 1st unblocked defender. Guys like LJ, Wilson, Pierce, Trent R, Polk seem to get past that tackler so much more often than Ball does. I also sometimes see him run to the line and stop if the hole isnt readily visible. I like him, he has a good no nonsense style of running. However, I think a great back in the NFL gets by the 1st defender more than he does. No way I think he is higher rated than some of these other guys.

I would also point out that those 40 times are way off on Walterfootball. Wilson is WAY faster than 4.59. He is a track star at VT and has been a home run hitter since getting to VT. I also think they undervalue Pierce. However, I was glad to see them have Tauren Poole some credit for his great 2010 season despite having hamstring issues this year. He is a good back.

[quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"]Watched that game last night and Pierce looked like he had some ability but like you said there were no holes at all. Pierce would be a nice 3rd rounder for us. I think we definitely need to come away with a back, OG, OT and a tall WR in this draft. Here is a quick mock I came up with: 1. Mike Adams - T Ohio State - He is gonna rise up boards and he has great size and technique and can play both LT and RT. 2. Andre Branch - DE - Clemson - Having an excellent year and is a good all around DE prospect. 3. Audie Cole - ILB - Good, old school MLB with size to play the run and nice ability in pass coverage. 4. Marvin McNutt - WR - Iowa - Good sized WR with deceptive speed but excellent with the ball in the air. Perfect compliment to Nicks. 5. Christine Michael - RB - Texas A &amp; M - My favorite back of the draft. Cyrus Gray gets most of the pub at A&amp;M but Michael has been the better of the two backs there. Everydown size with good hands and pretty good speed. 6. Eddie Pleasant - S - Oregon - I have watched a few of their games this year and he has been all over the field. Good vs. the run but does not have elite speed in coverage. Excellent in special teams though. 7. Chris Rainey - RB - Florida - His size will hold him back but we should take a shot here at a real playmaker. Could help on 3rd downs and specials.[/quote] Thats a good draft, but i don't think Michael makes it outta RD 2, and latest the first few picks of RD 3... Hes totally passed Cyrus Gray as a prospect, and has everything u want in a lead back.. As for Branch, i think hes gonna Rise possibly into RD 1.. I love Andre Branch as a prospect, and he would be a nice fit, especially if we were to deal OSI for a pick or picks... Cole is a nice looking LB prospect, that we've spoke about on here a few times... If Barden dosen't show some promise when he gets healthy(i think he will), Mcnutt makes alot of sense, and a S has been added in pretty much every mock i've done for the most part... I think a speedy S who can HIT is preferable, like a Markelle Martin or Winston Guy or even Delano Howell.. Pleasent would be nice if we wait as long as u have us waiting... Good mock..
    [/quote] I had Michael falling because I don't see him running a great 40 at the combine if he comes out and most draftniks still hype Gray as the better prospect. Either way, I think he would be a great fit and would be our back of the future.[/quote] THe only Draftniks that have Gray ahead of Micheal at this point, are ones who don't stay up on there stuff and every single prospect.. U go to places that actually update there rankings, and Michael is clearly the better prospect, and hes got fine speed.. Hes listed at about 4.49
    [/quote] What sites do you generally look at because the ones I have checked still list Gray ahead of Michael? I also like Cierre Wood from Notre Dame. He has McCoy like ability to me, although not on that level.[/quote]</P>

Saying it for a month</P>
    <DIV class=tweet-dogear></DIV>
    <DIV class=tweet-row sizcache="7992" sizset="0">
    <DIV class=tweet-user-block sizcache="7992" sizset="0">
    <DIV class=tweet-user-block-name>@Jmpasq <SPAN class=tweet-user-block-full-name>Jmpasq </SPAN></DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <DIV class=tweet-row>
    <DIV class="tweet-text tweet-text-large">What do u guys think of Christian Michael.People talk about Cyrus Gray but Michael is far more explosive.He's a Junior might come out</DIV></DIV>
    <DIV class="js-tweet-media-container tweet-media-container">
    <DIV class=component jQuery15208232449798388115="72">
    <DIV class=tweet-media></DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <DIV class=tweet-row><SPAN class=_timestamp data-long-form="true" data-time="1317579760000"><FONT color=#999999 size=2>2 Oct</FONT></SPAN> <SPAN class=tweet-source><FONT color=#999999 size=2>via web</FONT></SPAN> <SPAN class="tweet-actions js-actions" data-tweet-id="120564371863777281"><SPAN class="tweet-action action-favorite"><SPAN>Favorite</SPAN><FONT color=#444444> </FONT></SPAN><SPAN>Reply</SPAN><FONT color=#444444> </FONT><SPAN>Delete</SPAN><FONT color=#444444> </FONT></SPAN></DIV>

Man I havent watched much BC this year but Im going through the FSU game now. They are a very bad football teame. Luke kuelchy makes like every play

All-Pro

So I was working the ucf tulsa game this past Thursday and before the game i happened to be sitting next to a falcons scout and a giants scout. Btw everytime i work ucf games a nyg scout has been there. Not surprisingly we always have a bunch of c-USA players in camp and on the team.

Anyway I was trying to eavesdrop as much as I could. Couple random things I heard:

The atlanta scout was saying that he talked to Jerry(as in Jerry Reese) at the Georgia tech Maryland game. The scout insisted that Jerry was just trying to "get out of the office" and wasn't really scouting.

The NYG scout is going to be at upcoming Fiu fau and Miami games.

Then they started talking about going to school's practices and sometimes the coaches would kick them out or whatever. Anyway, only reason this is important is because the NYG scout was saying that he was trying to check out a "little wide receiver." I didnt catch what school the kid went to tho. Nor do I know a timeframe.

Nothing mind-blowing, just kind of cool, figured I'd share.

Edit note: the Tulsa MLB had like 20+ tackles

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I havent watched much BC this year but Im going through the FSU game now. They are a very bad football teame. Luke kuelchy makes like every play[/quote]

Yea. It was the same way when they played us. BC sucks.