+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 562 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Wow, Ronnie Wingo drops a wideopen bomb that should of been a TD, right through his hands with not a Game**** around, and they end up in a 3rd and 1, and Devin Taylor picks off Wilson for a pick 6.. Its gotta be the 4th Wideopen drop that should of been a TD i seen today! Wow!
    [/quote]wow, kudos to Tyler Wilson, he comes right back and hits Wright on a 68yrd TD seconds after the pick 6 by Devin Taylor.. Way to go Wilson! WIlson looks like a 1st round talent, in my eyes..
    [/quote]Could be he wont come out this year though[/quote] oh, i know that.. I'm just speaking in general.. Hes definetly probably not coming out...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I wish LSU Bama wasnt on the same time as Arkansas SC these r heavyweight games[/quote] I know, right... Even Cincy/Pitt Nd/Wake are interesting from a prospect standpoint, but not Sc/Ark Bama/Lsu type games, but still...

These Kickers gotta realize, they kill there team with these misses from 40-43 yrds out Field positon wise... Smarten up kickers, and learn how to kick!

Can u please give the Giants a some of these Bama lineman!!!! FLuker, Jones, vlachos! Dudes are freaking awesome!

Tyler Wilson is freaking awesome! What a money TD pass to jarious wright yet again, on 3rd and 6 this time! WIlson puts some steam on his balls!

Hey Redeye, was wondering what u thought of Jarius Wright WR ARK as a prospect?

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, was wondering what u thought of Jarius Wright WR ARK as a prospect?
    [/quote]I love him he is explosive ,great route runner might be the best slot guy in the draft

Why does Alabama even attempt FG's with these kickers there so bad

Intercepted Robert Lester. Lester is playing the deeper safety tonight its usually Barron.

Wow what a PD by Claiborne

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Where the hell do some of these schools find these idiot kickers???lol A 44yrder in college is like a 60yrder in the NFL..lol I watched Central Michigans Kicker miss a 28yrder as time expiered that would of tied the game and forced overtime against Kent St the other day, and seen about 3more missed fg's today, culminating in that horrendus FG attempt by the Bama kicker on the opening possesion...
    [/quote] And a Missed 25yrd FG for Arkansas...LOL