+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 562 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tyler Eifert just made an acrobatic 1 handed catch for 38 yards[/quote] Tahj Boyd just fumbled the ball inside the 10..lol* 14-3* NC STATE, on the num 7 team in the country no less..LOL* U gotta love college football..lol** ANd to think, this is the same NC ST team that coulden't score a TD to save there lives against BC last week, but amazingly enough(fixed), CLEMSON doing the only thing that could save NC ST, and thats make crucial turnovers.. I'm so sick of these fixed games..* College FOotball sucks!
    [/quote]I can always tell when your gambling isnt going your way

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tyler Eifert just made an acrobatic 1 handed catch for 38 yards[/quote] Tahj Boyd just fumbled the ball inside the 10..lol 14-3 NC STATE, on the num 7 team in the country no less..LOL U gotta love college football..lol ANd to think, this is the same NC ST team that coulden't score a TD to save there lives against BC last week, but amazingly enough(fixed), CLEMSON doing the only thing that could save NC ST, and thats make crucial turnovers.. I'm so sick of these fixed games.. College FOotball sucks!
    [/quote] What do u know, yet another Fumble by Clemson, this time inside the 20, and this time it was bellamy who never even got touched...LOL This is just embaressing to watch.. About to be 21-3 the next play.. What a joke college football is...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tyler Eifert just made an acrobatic 1 handed catch for 38 yards[/quote] Tahj Boyd just fumbled the ball inside the 10..lol 14-3 NC STATE, on the num 7 team in the country no less..LOL U gotta love college football..lol ANd to think, this is the same NC ST team that coulden't score a TD to save there lives against BC last week, but amazingly enough(fixed), CLEMSON doing the only thing that could save NC ST, and thats make crucial turnovers.. I'm so sick of these fixed games.. College FOotball sucks!
    [/quote]I can always tell when your gambling isnt going your way[/quote] Its just amazing that Vegas puts spread at -7 for CLEM, and u know its a sucker bet and CLEM is gonna not cover, but u just can't imagine how? And what do u know, Guys fumble without being touched, and u have 3turnovers in the first half...LOL I guess VEGAS knew that guys would fumble without being touched, or they knew that CLEM would get a 30yrd gain and a Hold would be called.. Its pretty amazing.. 17-3 now..lol

College football is awful! Wow, the number 7 and 2 team in the country just getting lambasted by the trash in the country..lol Clemson can't even hike the ball right, let alone gain a yard.. This is freaking pathetic! Clemson shoulden't be allowed to play another game the rest of the season, for this embaressment... What a freaking joke! Bunch of scrubs! 24-3 NC STATE...LOLLLOLLOLOL GO home clemson, u freaking losers! I'm so sick of these punk kids getting talked about like there gods because they play football, when there classless punks!

U guys see Lee Corso say F it on National TV during Gameday this morning. I was looking at my computer and Im like did he just say that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bGBrit4EMo

Reality check your getting old is when U see Joe Montanas son play QB for a divison 1 school. Weird today a Montana and a Farve started at QB

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]U guys see Lee Corso say F it on National TV during Gameday this morning. I was looking at my computer and Im like did he just say that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bGBrit4EMo[/quote]

Its hard not to like Lee Corso. You can disagree with everything he says and still find yourself liking him.

All-Pro

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*College football is awful!*** Wow, the number 7 and 2 team in the country just getting lambasted by the trash in the country..lol*** Clemson can't even hike the ball right, let alone gain a yard.. This is freaking pathetic!* Clemson shoulden't be allowed to play another game the rest of the season, for this embaressment... What a freaking joke!* Bunch of scrubs! 24-3 NC STATE...LOLLLOLLOLOL* GO home clemson, u freaking losers!*** I'm so sick of these punk kids getting talked about like there gods because they play football, when there classless punks!
    [/quote]

Looks like #4 and #5 are having troubles tonight as well. Alabama might end up at #2 again this week. Arkansas might be #3. Imagine the #1, #2, and #3 teams are all SEC teams.

Wow what a week Oklahoma State,Oklahoma,Oregon and Clemson all go down.

RG3 I have now seen enough tape and its goooddddd

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Wow what a week Oklahoma State,Oklahoma,Oregon and Clemson all go down.

RG3 I have now seen enough tape and its goooddddd[/quote]ya its freaking pathetic I can't believe who they let get beat by!!!lol These kids gotta start realizing what there playing for!