+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Wow 13 play drive 0 points. Sc defense is on point todat

man, Clemson already has 4 3rd down conversions on UNC's Defense, i doubt they had that many against Miami all game long, they couldve just had a 5th, but somehow the Clem Reciever dropped a Shovel pass at the sticks...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]theres 2 many games on . i like watching NC im just watching them on D. I got Cal and UCLA on right now as well[/quote] hows Ayers Doing? I forgot that games on, there is way to much going on!!!!lol A sleeper RB for ya Redeye, Bilal Powell of Louisville.. Great Size, and is having a Monster Season, all though he is 25yrs old, but could probably be had Very Late....
    [/quote]

Its why Ive got the game on because U wont stop talking about him

[/quote] sweet.. Hows he doing?

OMG! U got to go to the ND game right now! Check out this catch by Mike Floyd! its being challenged right now! Incredible!

Quinton Coples is really looking good against Clemson. I think he should stay in school and come out in 2012. There are to many defensive ends to compete with in this class.

Anyone have an opinion Robert Quinn and how is draft stock will be affected. I still see mocks having him a Top 5 pick. I love Quinn but with whats going on Im not sure he gets picked that high.U think theres any chance the Giants could steal him or Austin for that matter in the 2nd -3rd round or am I living in OZ thinking they could be on the board

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Quinton Coples is really looking good against Clemson. I think he should stay in school and come out in 2012. There are to many defensive ends to compete with in this class.

Anyone have an opinion Robert Quinn and how is draft stock will be affected. I still see mocks having him a Top 5 pick. I love Quinn but with whats going on Im not sure he gets picked that high.U think theres any chance the Giants could steal him or Austin for that matter in the 2nd -3rd round or am I living in OZ thinking they could be on the board

[/quote] i think austin may drop to round 2 or so, but for some reason, all i have is guys like Kentwan Balmer and Ryan Sims in my mind with him... I know hes a totally diffrent player, but man, the Dt's from UNC seem to be snake bit going pro lately... I really haven't followed Quinn as much, and haven't seen many plays from him either, to comment on him....

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]theres 2 many games on . i like watching NC im just watching them on D. I got Cal and UCLA on right now as well[/quote] hows Ayers Doing? I forgot that games on, there is way to much going on!!!!lol A sleeper RB for ya Redeye, Bilal Powell of Louisville.. Great Size, and is having a Monster Season, all though he is 25yrs old, but could probably be had Very Late....
    [/quote]

Its why Ive got the game on because U wont stop talking about him

[/quote] sweet.. Hows he doing?
    [/quote]

Probably having his worst game this season.He moves around real well though theres a lot to like. UCLA is getting there butts kicked

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] i think austin may drop to round 2 or so, but for some reason, all i have is guys like Kentwan Balmer and Ryan Sims in my mind with him... I know hes a totally diffrent player, but man, the Dt's from UNC seem to be snake bit going pro lately... I really haven't followed Quinn as much, and haven't seen many plays from him either, to comment on him....
    [/quote]

NC has prodeuced some solid pass rushers Peppers ,Taylor these ends NC has are really good all of them. This teamis so depleted in the secondary they really dont have a chance

I tell ya guys what.. I'm looking forward to catching a TEMPLE football game.. I really liked what i seen outta that team last yr, watching them a couple times, and i see they got a bunch of prospects this yr, and im very interested to see them play.. I said before the yr the best RB in the nation may be on that team, in Bernard Pierce, and hes having alittle bit of a Sophmore Slump, also being somewhat dinged up.. But, they got a Safety that can play In Jaiquan Jarrett, a LB in Elijah Joseph that can straight up get involved, a OT/G in Darrius Morris, who alot have predicted as a 2nd Rd pick, and of Course Pierce, who is only a Sophmore....

Uh oh Carter just went to the locker room and he is moving his shoulder weird