+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 562 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Wow Anthony Davis gotta be wretched as ever! This is on another sites mock draft lol I remember

mad people wanted this guy the yr we got Jpp! THe dude was a lazy bum in college and i knew he was gonna suck! The niners drafted this bum and taylor mays!!!lol Another easy call!

93. San Francisco 49ers- OT Brandon Mosley (Auburn)

Anthony
    Davis sucks. After allowing 11 sacks last season, heís allowed 6 more
    this season and heís doing this at right tackle, not even against the
    opponentís best pass rusher. Davis is a Mike Singletary guy and Jim
    Harbaugh proved by trading Taylor Mays for 5 cents that he doesnít have
    any loyalty to high draft picks from the Mike Singletary era. Iím not
    saying the 49ers cut Davis, but they will at least bring in someone to
    challenge him at right tackle through the draft. If Mosley works out,
    Davis could shift to guard, another need position of theirs.

[/quote]

In other words, expect a bajillion "Sign/Trade to Anthony Davis! Get it done Reese!"

*sigh*[/quote]lol

Try to watch Case Keenum today guys Dude can make alot of NFL type throws and has solid touch Not elite Arm Strength but decent I see something in him that makes me believe hes not the next Timmy Chang Colt Brennan Kliff Kingsbury type I like em

Derek Wolfe is a beast! I don't know how u don't like him redeye! Dude can play!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Derek Wolfe is a beast! I don't know how u don't like him redeye! Dude can play!
    [/quote] Another sack by wolfe! I think hes got 2sacks and a TFL in the first half

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Try to watch Case Keenum today guys Dude can make alot of NFL type throws and has solid touch Not elite Arm Strength but decent I see something in him that makes me believe hes not the next Timmy Chang Colt Brennan Kliff Kingsbury type I like em[/quote]More interested in Austin Davis myself. This is the first 2011 Southern Miss game ive seen this season. I thought he was real impressive from what I saw last year

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Derek Wolfe is a beast! I don't know how u don't like him redeye! Dude can play!
    [/quote] Another sack by wolfe! I think hes got 2sacks and a TFL in the first half
    [/quote]It sucks every game that he has played well I have the game but the quality is such crap I cant make a video

This Lampley kid from Southern Miss is just like Jerrel Jernigan . Same size , runs the ball, return kicks.Austin Davis is really helping himself out today Case Keenum not so much. Austin Davis looks like a very nice developmental QB

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Lampley kid from Southern Miss is just like Jerrel Jernigan . Same size , runs the ball, return kicks.Austin Davis is really helping himself out today Case Keenum not so much. Austin Davis looks like a very nice developmental QB[/quote] Are u kidding? Keenum has had 3 killer drops by Carrier alone and 2were sure fire long TDs And were talking about straight horrible drops! Not to mention hes had no time nor run game Outside of a bad pick Keenum's been fine Carrier should have litteraly 2tds and he dropped 3passes overall

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Lampley kid from Southern Miss is just like Jerrel Jernigan . Same size , runs the ball, return kicks.Austin Davis is really helping himself out today Case Keenum not so much. Austin Davis looks like a very nice developmental QB[/quote] Are u kidding? Keenum has had 3 killer drops by Carrier alone and 2were sure fire long TDs And were talking about straight horrible drops! Not to mention hes had no time nor run game Outside of a bad pick Keenum's been fine Carrier should have litteraly 2tds and he dropped 3passes overall
    [/quote]This is the only team Houston played that was in the Top 50 in pass defense and there getting smashed.Theres a Pick 6

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Lampley kid from Southern Miss is just like Jerrel Jernigan . Same size , runs the ball, return kicks.Austin Davis is really helping himself out today Case Keenum not so much. Austin Davis looks like a very nice developmental QB[/quote] Are u kidding? Keenum has had 3 killer drops by Carrier alone and 2were sure fire long TDs And were talking about straight horrible drops! Not to mention hes had no time nor run game Outside of a bad pick Keenum's been fine Carrier should have litteraly 2tds and he dropped 3passes overall
    [/quote]This is the only team Houston played that was in the Top 50 in pass defense and there getting smashed[/quote] U definetly didn't see Carrier drop 2 TD passes with him absoulutley blown by the coverege and the ball directly in his hands pretty much as bad of drops as you'll see Once they got down by 21 It just got totally one dimensional and hard to judge the way keenum was playing then But he certainly should of had better results and who knows what happens if Carrier catches those 2 TD passes instead of kills his team with the drops His 3rd drop was on a big 3rd down play as well Albeit Keenum wasen't sensational but its 100pct a diffrent story if Carrier catches those 2 td passes