+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 562 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Try to watch Case Keenum today guys Dude can make alot of NFL type throws and has solid touch Not elite Arm Strength but decent I see something in him that makes me believe hes not the next Timmy Chang Colt Brennan Kliff Kingsbury type I like em[/quote]More interested in Austin Davis myself. This is the first 2011 Southern Miss game ive seen this season. I thought he was real impressive from what I saw last year[/quote] He picked it up as the game went along thats for sure He looked good no doubt about it

I got the OVER in the HOUSTON game with that last meaningless TD by the cougs! Sweet! Also hit the Over in the UCONN / CINCY game ! Nice! Up 150bucks and i got the Over in the LSU game and Baylor

This Texas team is overrated.

Man I hope Aaron Murray lights up LSU

wow what happened to Houston? They got whooped! Hats off to a good Southern Miss team. I was hoping to see Houston win and see them make a BCS bowl! Oh well!

And I have nothing against Cincinnati, but I was rooting for UConn. I did not want to see West Virginia in a BCS bowl, not that Louisville was a top notch team this year. I would have liked to see Rutgers make a BCS bowl.

Now its time to watch the LSU/Georgia game! Go DAWGS!!!!

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I hope Aaron Murray lights up LSU[/quote]I'm with you redeye! Go Dawgs! Then I hope Oklahoma St wins tonight over Oklahoma and is enough for them to leapfrog Bama. But who knows! The current BCS sucks!
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I hope Aaron Murray lights up LSU[/quote] He should of thrown a TD to KING but didn't get it out there enough(still a long gain) and then had a couple putrid throws after that

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

This Texas team is overrated.

[/quote]Go Baylor!
    --sharick88

Thats a TD if Claiborne doesnt hold him

How do u drop that ball.no way your beating LSU like this . 2 huge drops it should be 14-0