+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 562 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
    [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote] I don't care what kinda passer he is U gotta give yourself a chance at least for a 1st down

Wow Baylor's D is so freaking awful!!!lol THey were up 14-0 and now its 21-14 lol In a matter of minutes Its just ludicrous to watch!
    [/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it[/quote] GA's not bad either

Lets see who will make the big drop on this drive for GA?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
    [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote]I thought Jarrett Lee played better at times than Jefferson, Granted Jefferson has the wheels, but Lee is a more accurate passer and can read defenses a little better than Jefferson IMO.

I think most LSU fans, just hope that Jefferson does enough to not lose the games. He shouldnt have to with their run game and top notch defense.

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
    [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote] I don't care what kinda passer he is U gotta give yourself a chance at least for a 1st down

Wow Baylor's D is so freaking awful!!!lol THey were up 14-0 and now its 21-14 lol In a matter of minutes Its just ludicrous to watch!
    [/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it[/quote] GA's not bad either
    [/quote]YeahGeorgia has a lot of defensive talent as well.There a real young defense. I love Jarvis Jones, Great OLB

Did U see Harnish play by any chance last night I didnt see the game

Can GA punch it in or will they shoot themselves in the foot yet again?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!

[/quote]YeahGeorgia has a lot of defensive talent as well.There a real young defense. I love Jarvis Jones, Great OLB

Did U see Harnish play by any chance last night I didnt see the game

[/quote] oh ya i seen harnish He lead a marvelous 2nd half comeback and they WON the game at the end He has alot of poise that harnish

[/quote]They showed some stats a little bit ago---Georgia has a good redzone D and have 1 of the top 5 3rd down conversions allowed on defense behind Florida and Bama.

Their front t is solid and I like boykin at CB. But I agree---these Georgia receivers need to snag those balls. Murray has been off target on a few as well.

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

That was a Lazer thrown by murray for the TD there!

nice throw, route and catch for that TD---they were not going to settle for another Fg attempt that drive!
    --sharick88

Its hard to judge any offensive players when they play BAYLOR I could run for a 100yrd on them while also throwing for 350 lol