+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 562 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
    [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote] I don't care what kinda passer he is U gotta give yourself a chance at least for a 1st down

Wow Baylor's D is so freaking awful!!!lol THey were up 14-0 and now its 21-14 lol In a matter of minutes Its just ludicrous to watch!
    [/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it[/quote] GA's not bad either

Lets see who will make the big drop on this drive for GA?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
    [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote]I thought Jarrett Lee played better at times than Jefferson, Granted Jefferson has the wheels, but Lee is a more accurate passer and can read defenses a little better than Jefferson IMO.

I think most LSU fans, just hope that Jefferson does enough to not lose the games. He shouldnt have to with their run game and top notch defense.

“Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!
    [/quote]LSU's offense isnt all that. Reuban Randlie is a nice player but Jefferson isnt that good of a passer[/quote] I don't care what kinda passer he is U gotta give yourself a chance at least for a 1st down

Wow Baylor's D is so freaking awful!!!lol THey were up 14-0 and now its 21-14 lol In a matter of minutes Its just ludicrous to watch!
    [/quote]No one plays defense in College Football anymore. LSU and Alabama thats about it[/quote] GA's not bad either
    [/quote]YeahGeorgia has a lot of defensive talent as well.There a real young defense. I love Jarvis Jones, Great OLB

Did U see Harnish play by any chance last night I didnt see the game

Can GA punch it in or will they shoot themselves in the foot yet again?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]LSU ran a QB keeper on 3rd and 7!!! HAHA!

[/quote]YeahGeorgia has a lot of defensive talent as well.There a real young defense. I love Jarvis Jones, Great OLB

Did U see Harnish play by any chance last night I didnt see the game

[/quote] oh ya i seen harnish He lead a marvelous 2nd half comeback and they WON the game at the end He has alot of poise that harnish

[/quote]They showed some stats a little bit ago---Georgia has a good redzone D and have 1 of the top 5 3rd down conversions allowed on defense behind Florida and Bama.

Their front t is solid and I like boykin at CB. But I agree---these Georgia receivers need to snag those balls. Murray has been off target on a few as well.

-Vince Lombardi

That was a Lazer thrown by murray for the TD there!

nice throw, route and catch for that TD---they were not going to settle for another Fg attempt that drive!
    -Vince Lombardi

Its hard to judge any offensive players when they play BAYLOR I could run for a 100yrd on them while also throwing for 350 lol