+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 562 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Kendall Wright is so freaking explosive He was the first SLEEPER i wrote about this season and hes way past that now! Hes probably a 2nd rounder to a team like Tampa who needs explosion to pair with Williams going forward

Georgias Oline is getting killed by LSU's front 4. Kind of what the Giants thought there front 4 could do. Nowhere to thow the ball when 7 are in coverage

Mathieu will be in jail or dead before he makes the NFL or makes any impact in the NFL. He's only a sophmore---we know he wont be of any significance this year.

Well Georgia gave it their best I guess. But nothing to be ashamed about though. At least they are not from adirty and corrupt state in Louisiana.

My tv ratings wont be going to LSU and the BCS. I'd rather work with a hangover on New Years Day than support that waste of a BCS.

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Theres Andre Branch wreaking havoc on Logan Thomas again.Hey Sportzfan didnt he have like 12 sacks the last time they played,LOL

Man I wish the Giants would get Dwayne Allen

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I wish the Giants would get Dwayne Allen[/quote]I would like that as well. Dwayne Allen and Jake Ballard would be a nice duo. Allen is a good all around TE from what I have observed and read from other posters. He is a good vertical threat and a good blocker. I like Fleener and Eifert at TE as well. But maybe we nab one of them in the 2nd or 3rd rd?
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I wish the Giants would get Dwayne Allen[/quote]I would like that as well. Dwayne Allen and Jake Ballard would be a nice duo. Allen is a good all around TE from what I have observed and read from other posters. He is a good vertical threat and a good blocker. I like Fleener and Eifert at TE as well. But maybe we nab one of them in the 2nd or 3rd rd?[/quote] Ya those are the 3guys that i'd like most George Bryan TE Nc State is also out there as a well rounded TE

God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote] Another TD run by ball! Great interior blocking and it wasen't all blocking as Ball finishes with power! Plays under review but he was in i think Ball also threw a perfect pass to Russell WIlson

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]There one of the better teams. really they should be undefeated