+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 562 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]There one of the better teams. really they should be undefeated[/quote] 13carry 105yrd 2td and 1completion for Ball in the 1st qter!! Hes sensational!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]Yeah there is something about O-linemen from the Wisconsin! I would love to see Konz or Zeitler.

In walters football latest mock, he has Konz going to the Titans or Texansin rd 1 I believe and the Giants getting Zeitler in rd 3. Maybe he goes round 2, what do you think?

But Ball would be a nice addition to the giants, especially if jacobs is gone next year.

“Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I wish the Giants would get Dwayne Allen[/quote]I would like that as well. Dwayne Allen and Jake Ballard would be a nice duo. Allen is a good all around TE from what I have observed and read from other posters. He is a good vertical threat and a good blocker. I like Fleener and Eifert at TE as well. But maybe we nab one of them in the 2nd or 3rd rd?[/quote] Ya those are the 3guys that i'd like most George Bryan TE Nc State is also out there as a well rounded TE
    [/quote]I havent see a lot of NC State and George Bryan. You think he could be a 4th or 5th rd draft pick? I just want the Travis Beckum experiment to be done with.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]There one of the better teams. really they should be undefeated[/quote] 13carry 105yrd 2td and 1completion for Ball in the 1st qter!! Hes sensational!
    [/quote]Dont forget 32 yards passing.

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin* O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational!** Also montee ball has grown on me and* i like Aaron Henry as a* safety prospect as well!** Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]

Did you happen to catch the ESPN segment on him? He's really grown on me as well. (threatening Barry Sanders' record doesn't hurt either)

Definitely a Giants type player.

Nick Toon is overrated because of his last name.If his name wasnt Toon he would be an UFA. Have u ever seen him take over a game.Seriously like every other good receiver in this class ive seen them go for 150 yards and be unstoppable in at least 1 game. He gets manned up by medicore corners every week in the Big 10

Why does Gus Johnson have to scream like that on every big play

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Nick Toon is overrated because of his last name.If his name wasnt Toon he would be an UFA. Have u ever seen him take over a game.Seriously like every other good receiver in this class ive seen them go for 150 yards and be unstoppable in at least 1 game. He gets manned up by medicore corners every week in the Big 10[/quote] i agree! I mean how is Bj Cunningham never talked about in the 2nd 3rd round area but Toon always is? Its ridiculous ! I've mocked Cunningham to us a couple of times in RD 5 I dont know though he may go earlier then that the way hes played What is he slow or something? Seems fast enough to me!

Heck of a game though!

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]Yeah there is something about O-linemen from the Wisconsin! I would love to see Konz or Zeitler.

In walters football latest mock, he has Konz going to the Titans or Texansin rd 1 I believe and the Giants getting Zeitler in rd 3. Maybe he goes round 2, what do you think?

But Ball would be a nice addition to the giants, especially if jacobs is gone next year.

[/quote] With all the suprises come draft time its hard to tell exactly what round Zeitler will go I am Thinking mid-Late rd 2 as hes the 2nd best G in football but i could see possibly RD 3 Konz is going in the Late 1st i think I'd be surprised if he goes to a team in the teens and the Titans got bigger fish to fry then C I could see them go after michael floyd to be honest

Veteran

Question about Ball and Sanders' record: Are they counting total TD's, or just rushing TD's?.