+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 562 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]There one of the better teams. really they should be undefeated[/quote] 13carry 105yrd 2td and 1completion for Ball in the 1st qter!! Hes sensational!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]Yeah there is something about O-linemen from the Wisconsin! I would love to see Konz or Zeitler.

In walters football latest mock, he has Konz going to the Titans or Texansin rd 1 I believe and the Giants getting Zeitler in rd 3. Maybe he goes round 2, what do you think?

But Ball would be a nice addition to the giants, especially if jacobs is gone next year.

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I wish the Giants would get Dwayne Allen[/quote]I would like that as well. Dwayne Allen and Jake Ballard would be a nice duo. Allen is a good all around TE from what I have observed and read from other posters. He is a good vertical threat and a good blocker. I like Fleener and Eifert at TE as well. But maybe we nab one of them in the 2nd or 3rd rd?[/quote] Ya those are the 3guys that i'd like most George Bryan TE Nc State is also out there as a well rounded TE
    [/quote]I havent see a lot of NC State and George Bryan. You think he could be a 4th or 5th rd draft pick? I just want the Travis Beckum experiment to be done with.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]There one of the better teams. really they should be undefeated[/quote] 13carry 105yrd 2td and 1completion for Ball in the 1st qter!! Hes sensational!
    [/quote]Dont forget 32 yards passing.

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin* O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational!** Also montee ball has grown on me and* i like Aaron Henry as a* safety prospect as well!** Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]

Did you happen to catch the ESPN segment on him? He's really grown on me as well. (threatening Barry Sanders' record doesn't hurt either)

Definitely a Giants type player.

Nick Toon is overrated because of his last name.If his name wasnt Toon he would be an UFA. Have u ever seen him take over a game.Seriously like every other good receiver in this class ive seen them go for 150 yards and be unstoppable in at least 1 game. He gets manned up by medicore corners every week in the Big 10

Why does Gus Johnson have to scream like that on every big play

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Nick Toon is overrated because of his last name.If his name wasnt Toon he would be an UFA. Have u ever seen him take over a game.Seriously like every other good receiver in this class ive seen them go for 150 yards and be unstoppable in at least 1 game. He gets manned up by medicore corners every week in the Big 10[/quote] i agree! I mean how is Bj Cunningham never talked about in the 2nd 3rd round area but Toon always is? Its ridiculous ! I've mocked Cunningham to us a couple of times in RD 5 I dont know though he may go earlier then that the way hes played What is he slow or something? Seems fast enough to me!

Heck of a game though!

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]God we gotta get our hands on one of those Wisconsin O-Lineman! Zeitler Konz and Wagner are all freaking sensational! Also montee ball has grown on me and i like Aaron Henry as a safety prospect as well! Wisconsin is the team i like watching most this yr
    [/quote]Yeah there is something about O-linemen from the Wisconsin! I would love to see Konz or Zeitler.

In walters football latest mock, he has Konz going to the Titans or Texansin rd 1 I believe and the Giants getting Zeitler in rd 3. Maybe he goes round 2, what do you think?

But Ball would be a nice addition to the giants, especially if jacobs is gone next year.

[/quote] With all the suprises come draft time its hard to tell exactly what round Zeitler will go I am Thinking mid-Late rd 2 as hes the 2nd best G in football but i could see possibly RD 3 Konz is going in the Late 1st i think I'd be surprised if he goes to a team in the teens and the Titans got bigger fish to fry then C I could see them go after michael floyd to be honest

Veteran

Question about Ball and Sanders' record: Are they counting total TD's, or just rushing TD's?.