+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 562 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Congrats to Earl Thomas on his first Probowl selection! Also are guys of course! Boy it didn't take long for JPP to become a pro bowl stud!

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25 where i think we are now? I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now Linval is progressing and we got Austin but Still is a beast ! Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

God i gotta get a new computer! These few buttons that don't work make it tough to post lol
    [/quote]

My favorite DT is Jerel Worthy because he has the potential to dominate. His first step is elite and he creates havoc in the backfield because of it. Now if we could get him in round 2 and straighten him out he could be a huge steal.[/quote] I don't like lazy players and as much as i like the upside i see Worthy as a lazy player He takes 2 many plays off and isn't involved in enough plays for a guy with his talent STILL is known for his motor and brings it every play and is a hard hitter and is involved all the time I'd take STILL over Worthy any day of the week I do see your point about the upside though!
    [/quote]

Here here...

I want players with a nonstop motor. Its that Drive that makes players great at the next level. That's why I've like Mike Martin. Great motor, and some serious power to his play too. I want players (not just defenders) who are just relentless.

And that's what soured me on Coples this weekend. I was hoping that his drop in play was a result of losing their head coach... but no. They were in the bowl game, but Coples play belonged in the Kohler Toilet Bowl.

On the plus side, Zach Brown looked pretty good. From what I was able to see, he was everywhere.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]* What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25******* where i think we are now?* I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now***** Linval is progressing and we got Austin*** but Still is a beast !* Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

God i gotta get a new computer! These few buttons that don't work make it tough to post lol
    [/quote]

My favorite DT is Jerel Worthy because he has the potential to dominate. His first step is elite and he creates havoc in the backfield because of it. Now if we could get him in round 2 and straighten him out he could be a huge steal.[/quote] I don't like lazy players and as much as i like the upside i see Worthy as a lazy player*** He takes 2 many plays off and isn't involved in enough plays for a guy with his talent**** STILL is known for his motor and brings it every play and is a hard hitter and is involved all the time*** I'd take STILL over Worthy any day of the week***** I do see your point about the upside though!
    [/quote]Worthy scares me.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]* What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25******* where i think we are now?* I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now***** Linval is progressing and we got Austin*** but Still is a beast !* Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

[/quote]

My favorite DT is Jerel Worthy because he has the potential to dominate. His first step is elite and he creates havoc in the backfield because of it. Now if we could get him in round 2 and straighten him out he could be a huge steal.[/quote] I don't like lazy players and as much as i like the upside i see Worthy as a lazy player*** He takes 2 many plays off and isn't involved in enough plays for a guy with his talent**** STILL is known for his motor and brings it every play and is a hard hitter and is involved all the time*** I'd take STILL over Worthy any day of the week***** I do see your point about the upside though!
    [/quote]

Here here...

I want players with a nonstop motor. Its that Drive that makes players great at the next level. That's why I've like Mike Martin. Great motor, and some serious power to his play too. I want players (not just defenders) who are just relentless.

And that's what soured me on Coples this weekend. I was hoping that his drop in play was a result of losing their head coach... but no. They were in the bowl game, but Coples play belonged in the Kohler Toilet Bowl.

On the plus side, Zach Brown looked pretty good. From what I was able to see, he was everywhere.
    [/quote]Giants have enough players that dont play hard.Coples plays like a 5tech. He knows how to use his hands and leverage just not explosive at all.
    My favorite player on there line is Sylvester Williams.

James Michael Johnson of Nevada is one of my favorite Linebackers. Guy makes plays all over the field

Zach Brown 6-2 220 WLB- Brown hasnt played much but he is one of those guys that I could see coming from nowhere and become a first round pick. Brown timed out twice a 4.28 40 on 4 of 5 stop watches at the spring practices. He obviously needs to gain more weight but the tools are certainly there. Brown was a highly sought after recruit that should play a bigger role this year

I dont want to toot my own horn but that was before anybody knew who he was before the 2010 CFB season

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]* What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25******* where i think we are now?* I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now***** Linval is progressing and we got Austin*** but Still is a beast !* Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha Worthy is lazy as **** and yeah still over him any day.

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25******* where i think we are now?* I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now***** Linval is progressing and we got Austin*** but Still is a beast !* Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

[/quote]

If we CAN sign Curtis Lofton or Stephen Tulloch, I'm all for drafting still in the 1st. We need a dominant DT because everything starts up front.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] What do u guys think of Devon Still in RD 1 if were picking say 25 where i think we are now? I like Still and forgot about him the other day when i brought up the guys i was hoping for if we pick where we are slated right now Linval is progressing and we got Austin but Still is a beast ! Linval Still and Austin would be a sick trio to rotate in and out for yrs to come!

[/quote]

My favorite DT is Jerel Worthy because he has the potential to dominate. His first step is elite and he creates havoc in the backfield because of it. Now if we could get him in round 2 and straighten him out he could be a huge steal.[/quote] I don't like lazy players and as much as i like the upside i see Worthy as a lazy player He takes 2 many plays off and isn't involved in enough plays for a guy with his talent STILL is known for his motor and brings it every play and is a hard hitter and is involved all the time I'd take STILL over Worthy any day of the week I do see your point about the upside though!
    [/quote]

Here here...

[/quote] Ya zach brown is a fine LB Outta all the NC players hes the only one that really does anything for me

ERic Page WR Toledo is really something