+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 562 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Va Tech is gonna beat the Wolverines tommorow I see David Wilson going for 150yrd and at least a TD and they'll get enough outta Logan Thomas through the air and on the ground to give them the Win Also i like Tech's D better And the fact Tech is probably fuming off there pathetic effort in ACC title game
    [/quote]U see Wilson is returning to school[/quote]

Really? I didnt expect that.

Where did you hear that? I havent been able to find anything.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow* That Kicker for Stanford just cost stanford and there players some serious memories!* Unfreakingbelievable!* Thank god that WR was down because it was gonna cost me loot on a day i* did pretty badly*** Feeewww!* Diffrence of being down like 200 and being down like 97
    [/quote]I dont understand why these coaches let the kickers decide games. I knew he was going to miss it.Luck was 27/31 tonight and lost[/quote] He didn't lose*** The only Loser on Stanford tonight is that pathetic excuse for a kicker*** I just dont get kids today?* Are they just so lazy that they don't practice like they used to and it effects there on field performance?* In college* anything past 23yrds or so is a 50/50 shot it seems** Its truly ridiculous
    [/quote]

It'd be interesting to compare schools' soccer programs w/ their kicking games. It could just be that the kids with good legs are playing soccer. That sport IS getting more popular.

shame Luck didnt get the W, though.[/quote]I putting together an Alshon Jeffery video and the SC kicker missed a 20 yard field Goal

Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder hes really good Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder** hes really good** Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]Montee Ball returning to school

Sanu and Reiff are coming out

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder** hes really good** Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]4th round realistically means he would get drafted in the 3rd.There real safe grades

All-Pro

I really like Sanu. To bad the Giants don't need him. They have other bigger needs.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder hes really good Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]Montee Ball returning to school Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote]well that sucks that Ball is not coming out. But that said, after watching the Liberty Bowl Saturday, I would love to see Isaiah Pead and Casey Hayward in a Giants uni next season. They would be 2 great 3rd/4th rd picks for the Gmen! Derek Wolfe from Cincy looks pretty solid as well.

Now I would not mind hearing Doug Martin's name called as a 3rd or 4th rd RB for us, if Pead and Polk are gone.

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder hes really good Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]Montee Ball returning to school Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote]well that sucks that Ball is not coming out. But that said, after watching the Liberty Bowl Saturday, I would love to see Isaiah Pead and Casey Hayward in a Giants uni next season. They would be 2 great 3rd/4th rd picks for the Gmen! Derek Wolfe from Cincy looks pretty solid as well.

Now I would not mind hearing Doug Martin's name called as a 3rd or 4th rd RB for us, if Pead and Polk are gone.

[/quote] zero chance that we can get Hayward in RD 3 If anything the guy might surprise and be a late 1st round pick hes that good! Hes on of my favorite and most underrated prospects in this yrs prospect crop Hes a ballhawk extrodinaire who also plays the run Heres a cool list of TOP SEC bowl performers

Top SEC bowlperformers

January, 3, 2012
    Jan 3

2:30

PM ET

The SEC still has three bowl teams left, but we're going to take a look
    at some players who have already seen their seasons come to an end.

It was a fun weekend of football and a good weekend for the SEC. The
    conference went 4-2, with Georgia and Vanderbilt being the only teams
    to come up short.

With those games came some pretty good performances from players.

Here are some top performers:
      [*]Vick Ballard, RB, Mississippi State:
      He saved one of his best performances for last, as he rushed for 180
      yards and two touchdowns on just 14 carries. His touchdowns went for 60
      and 72 yards.[*]Archibald Barnes, LB, Vanderbilt: He was all over
      the field for the Commodores, leading the Liberty Bowl with 10 total
      tackles. He also blocked a field goal in the fourth quarter that gave
      Vandy some life late.[*]Emory Blake, WR, Auburn:
      Blake made his day in the Georgia Dome look easy as he caught six
      passes for 108 yards in the win over Virginia in the Chick-fil-A Bowl.[*]Jon Bostic, LB, Florida: He was one of the most active players on defense this past weekend, recording eight tackles, including four for loss.[*]Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia: In his final game as a
      Bulldog, Boykin found a way to put points on the board three different
      ways in the Outback Bowl. First, he forced a safety when he stuffed
      Michigan State's Keshawn Martin
      on the Spartans' first offensive play. He then returned a punt 92
      yards for a touchdown and caught a 13-yard touchdown late. His punt
      return was the longest play in Outback Bowl history.[*]Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina: The true
      freshman put a stamp on his first season by recording two sacks for a
      loss of 13 yards. He finished the Capital One Bowl with four total
      tackles.[*]Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State: Cox made sure
      he went out with a blast in the Music City Bowl, recording seven
      tackles, with two coming for loss, had a sack and blocked a field goal.[*]Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt: He grabbed eight
      tackles, including one for loss, and grabbed two interceptions. With
      his picks, Hayward tied for first in career interceptions at
      Vanderbilt.[*]Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina:
      If not for his ejection, Jeffery's numbers would have been much
      better. Still, he caught just four passes for a game-high 148 yards. He
      snagged Connor Shaw's Hail Mary touchdown pass at the end of the first half and had a 78-yard reception.[*]Tavarres King, WR, Georgia:
      King was almost one of the heroes for Georgia, catching six passes for
      a career-high 205 yards and had an 80-yard touchdown reception, which
      was also a career long. Before Boykin's punt return, King's play stood
      as the longest play in Outback Bowl history.[*]Onterio McCalebb, RB, Auburn:
      Taking over as Auburn's lead back in the Chick-fil-A Bowl, McCalebb
      had a game-high 109 rushing yards, including a long of 60 yards. He
      also recorded a 3-yard touchdown run and caught two passes for 53
      yards, including a 25-yard touchdown.[*]Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia: He was all over the
      field for the Bulldogs, recording an Outback Bowl-high 13 tackles,
      including two for loss, broke up two passes and had a sack.[*]Chris Rainey, RB, Florida:
      Rainey ended his Florida career with a great showing against Ohio State
      in the Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl. He led Florida with 71 rushing yards,
      had 31 receiving yards and blocked a punt that was scooped up and run in
      for a touchdown by linebacker Graham Stewart.[*]Connor Shaw, QB, South Carolina: Shaw didn't let
      the big stage bother him, as he passed for 230 yards and two
      touchdowns, including a nifty Hail Mary to end the first half. He also
      carried the ball for 42 yards and another touchdown.i[/list]

[/quote]Montee Ball returning to school

Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote] I wonder if the change in Draft pick money is having anything to do with so many retruning players ? How high do u think Brandon Boykin jumped his stock with his bowl game?