+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 562 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Va Tech is gonna beat the Wolverines tommorow I see David Wilson going for 150yrd and at least a TD and they'll get enough outta Logan Thomas through the air and on the ground to give them the Win Also i like Tech's D better And the fact Tech is probably fuming off there pathetic effort in ACC title game
    [/quote]U see Wilson is returning to school[/quote]

Really? I didnt expect that.

Where did you hear that? I havent been able to find anything.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow* That Kicker for Stanford just cost stanford and there players some serious memories!* Unfreakingbelievable!* Thank god that WR was down because it was gonna cost me loot on a day i* did pretty badly*** Feeewww!* Diffrence of being down like 200 and being down like 97
    [/quote]I dont understand why these coaches let the kickers decide games. I knew he was going to miss it.Luck was 27/31 tonight and lost[/quote] He didn't lose*** The only Loser on Stanford tonight is that pathetic excuse for a kicker*** I just dont get kids today?* Are they just so lazy that they don't practice like they used to and it effects there on field performance?* In college* anything past 23yrds or so is a 50/50 shot it seems** Its truly ridiculous
    [/quote]

It'd be interesting to compare schools' soccer programs w/ their kicking games. It could just be that the kids with good legs are playing soccer. That sport IS getting more popular.

shame Luck didnt get the W, though.[/quote]I putting together an Alshon Jeffery video and the SC kicker missed a 20 yard field Goal

Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder hes really good Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder** hes really good** Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]Montee Ball returning to school

Sanu and Reiff are coming out

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder** hes really good** Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]4th round realistically means he would get drafted in the 3rd.There real safe grades

All-Pro

I really like Sanu. To bad the Giants don't need him. They have other bigger needs.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder hes really good Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]Montee Ball returning to school Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote]well that sucks that Ball is not coming out. But that said, after watching the Liberty Bowl Saturday, I would love to see Isaiah Pead and Casey Hayward in a Giants uni next season. They would be 2 great 3rd/4th rd picks for the Gmen! Derek Wolfe from Cincy looks pretty solid as well.

Now I would not mind hearing Doug Martin's name called as a 3rd or 4th rd RB for us, if Pead and Polk are gone.

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder hes really good Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]Montee Ball returning to school Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote]well that sucks that Ball is not coming out. But that said, after watching the Liberty Bowl Saturday, I would love to see Isaiah Pead and Casey Hayward in a Giants uni next season. They would be 2 great 3rd/4th rd picks for the Gmen! Derek Wolfe from Cincy looks pretty solid as well.

Now I would not mind hearing Doug Martin's name called as a 3rd or 4th rd RB for us, if Pead and Polk are gone.

[/quote] zero chance that we can get Hayward in RD 3 If anything the guy might surprise and be a late 1st round pick hes that good! Hes on of my favorite and most underrated prospects in this yrs prospect crop Hes a ballhawk extrodinaire who also plays the run Heres a cool list of TOP SEC bowl performers

Top SEC bowlperformers

January, 3, 2012
    Jan 3

2:30

PM ET

The SEC still has three bowl teams left, but we're going to take a look
    at some players who have already seen their seasons come to an end.

It was a fun weekend of football and a good weekend for the SEC. The
    conference went 4-2, with Georgia and Vanderbilt being the only teams
    to come up short.

With those games came some pretty good performances from players.

Here are some top performers:
      [*]Vick Ballard, RB, Mississippi State:
      He saved one of his best performances for last, as he rushed for 180
      yards and two touchdowns on just 14 carries. His touchdowns went for 60
      and 72 yards.[*]Archibald Barnes, LB, Vanderbilt: He was all over
      the field for the Commodores, leading the Liberty Bowl with 10 total
      tackles. He also blocked a field goal in the fourth quarter that gave
      Vandy some life late.[*]Emory Blake, WR, Auburn:
      Blake made his day in the Georgia Dome look easy as he caught six
      passes for 108 yards in the win over Virginia in the Chick-fil-A Bowl.[*]Jon Bostic, LB, Florida: He was one of the most active players on defense this past weekend, recording eight tackles, including four for loss.[*]Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia: In his final game as a
      Bulldog, Boykin found a way to put points on the board three different
      ways in the Outback Bowl. First, he forced a safety when he stuffed
      Michigan State's Keshawn Martin
      on the Spartans' first offensive play. He then returned a punt 92
      yards for a touchdown and caught a 13-yard touchdown late. His punt
      return was the longest play in Outback Bowl history.[*]Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina: The true
      freshman put a stamp on his first season by recording two sacks for a
      loss of 13 yards. He finished the Capital One Bowl with four total
      tackles.[*]Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State: Cox made sure
      he went out with a blast in the Music City Bowl, recording seven
      tackles, with two coming for loss, had a sack and blocked a field goal.[*]Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt: He grabbed eight
      tackles, including one for loss, and grabbed two interceptions. With
      his picks, Hayward tied for first in career interceptions at
      Vanderbilt.[*]Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina:
      If not for his ejection, Jeffery's numbers would have been much
      better. Still, he caught just four passes for a game-high 148 yards. He
      snagged Connor Shaw's Hail Mary touchdown pass at the end of the first half and had a 78-yard reception.[*]Tavarres King, WR, Georgia:
      King was almost one of the heroes for Georgia, catching six passes for
      a career-high 205 yards and had an 80-yard touchdown reception, which
      was also a career long. Before Boykin's punt return, King's play stood
      as the longest play in Outback Bowl history.[*]Onterio McCalebb, RB, Auburn:
      Taking over as Auburn's lead back in the Chick-fil-A Bowl, McCalebb
      had a game-high 109 rushing yards, including a long of 60 yards. He
      also recorded a 3-yard touchdown run and caught two passes for 53
      yards, including a 25-yard touchdown.[*]Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia: He was all over the
      field for the Bulldogs, recording an Outback Bowl-high 13 tackles,
      including two for loss, broke up two passes and had a sack.[*]Chris Rainey, RB, Florida:
      Rainey ended his Florida career with a great showing against Ohio State
      in the Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl. He led Florida with 71 rushing yards,
      had 31 receiving yards and blocked a punt that was scooped up and run in
      for a touchdown by linebacker Graham Stewart.[*]Connor Shaw, QB, South Carolina: Shaw didn't let
      the big stage bother him, as he passed for 230 yards and two
      touchdowns, including a nifty Hail Mary to end the first half. He also
      carried the ball for 42 yards and another touchdown.i[/list]

[/quote]Montee Ball returning to school

Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote] I wonder if the change in Draft pick money is having anything to do with so many retruning players ? How high do u think Brandon Boykin jumped his stock with his bowl game?