+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 562 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I think Va Tech is gonna beat the Wolverines tommorow*** I see David Wilson going for 150yrd and at least a TD* and** they'll get enough outta Logan Thomas through the air and on the ground to give them the Win** Also i like Tech's D better** And the fact Tech is probably fuming off there pathetic effort in ACC title game**
    [/quote]U see Wilson is returning to school[/quote]

Really?* I didnt expect that.

Where did you hear that? I havent been able to find anything.
    [/quote]Sorry guys got bum infi from Twitter wont post that crap again until I see more then 1 source

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]I think Va Tech is gonna beat the Wolverines tommorow I see David Wilson going for 150yrd and at least a TD and they'll get enough outta Logan Thomas through the air and on the ground to give them the Win Also i like Tech's D better And the fact Tech is probably fuming off there pathetic effort in ACC title game
    [/quote]U see Wilson is returning to school[/quote]

Really? I didnt expect that.

Where did you hear that? I havent been able to find anything.
    [/quote]Sorry guys got bum infi from Twitter wont post that crap again until I see more then 1 source[/quote]
    Sok, but I am happy u were wrong hehe. I like that kid

I kinda feel like the refs gave that game to Michigan at the end there.

Sure seemed like that VT wr caught that ball to me.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder** hes really good** Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast
    [/quote]Montee Ball returning to school

Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote]* I wonder if the change in Draft pick money is having anything to do with so many retruning players ?***** How high do u think Brandon Boykin jumped his stock with his bowl game?[/quote]Sorry guys I think I got the Ball rumor from the same tweeter. i saw from a source i trust on there that Ball will decide tomorrow.Also saw that Ronnie Hillman is declaring.Man if all these RB;s come out some are bound slip into the middle rounds.Could get a great back in the 4th Round this year.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder hes really good Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast

Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote] I wonder if the change in Draft pick money is having anything to do with so many retruning players ? How high do u think Brandon Boykin jumped his stock with his bowl game?[/quote]Sorry guys I think I got the Ball rumor from the same tweeter. i saw from a source i trust on there that Ball will decide tomorrow.Also saw that Ronnie Hillman is declaring.Man if all these RB;s come out some are bound slip into the middle rounds.Could get a great back in the 4th Round this year.[/quote] wow if ball and hillman join lamar miller Chris Polk Bernard Pierce Doug martin Isaiah Pead Trent Richardson Lamichael James Terrance Ganaway and Vick Ballard your talking one seriously talented pool of RB's! I would think we could snag Ganaway in RD 4 or at least Ballard for sure if this is the case I gotta say i would not be opposed for taking Lamichael James in RD 2-3 if he were there as well To be honest i'd take any one of those backs i just mentioned and be stoked!

If RS Sophomore Sam Montgomery of LSU comes out he is my top Pass Rusher

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Jonathan Banks "Miss St" is returning to school after getting a 4th round grade from the advisory board[/quote] really? Wow i thught banks would be a sure fire 2nd rounder hes really good Fletcher Cox is coming out and is a beast

Sanu and Reiff are coming out[/quote] I wonder if the change in Draft pick money is having anything to do with so many retruning players ? How high do u think Brandon Boykin jumped his stock with his bowl game?[/quote]Sorry guys I think I got the Ball rumor from the same tweeter. i saw from a source i trust on there that Ball will decide tomorrow.Also saw that Ronnie Hillman is declaring.Man if all these RB;s come out some are bound slip into the middle rounds.Could get a great back in the 4th Round this year.[/quote] wow if ball and hillman join lamar miller Chris Polk Bernard Pierce Doug martin Isaiah Pead Trent Richardson Lamichael James Terrance Ganaway and Vick Ballard your talking one seriously talented pool of RB's! I would think we could snag Ganaway in RD 4 or at least Ballard for sure if this is the case I gotta say i would not be opposed for taking Lamichael James in RD 2-3 if he were there as well To be honest i'd take any one of those backs i just mentioned and be stoked!
    [/quote]

I agree.

It couldnt come in a better year too. We are due to pay BJ $4.4 mill this spring. With all due respect to BJ and all he has done for us, I just dont see us paying him that type of cash. Miller, Ball, Wilson, Hillman, Polk, Pierce, Pead, TR, LJ are all guys I love. I may expand on that list as I get a better look at some other guys this offseason.

I was also looking at our TE group and currently we have 1 TE(Beckum...ugh) who is signed for next year. I may ned to start looking closer at some of the mid/late round TEs cause it is beginning to seem likely we address that position too.

Tyker Eifert received a 3rd round grade from the advisory board doubt he declares.I think thats crazy he is an early 2nd rounder on my board

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tyker Eifert received a 3rd round grade from the advisory board doubt he declares.I think thats crazy he is an early 2nd rounder on my board[/quote]

This years bowl game had to help his stock. I would think he goes before 3rd too.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tyker Eifert received a 3rd round grade from the advisory board doubt he declares.I think thats crazy he is an early 2nd rounder on my board[/quote]

This years bowl game had to help his stock. I would think he goes before 3rd too.
    [/quote]Well I thought Eifert would be a good addition to our offense. I guess Allen and Fleener are the top 2 TEs coming into the draft. Orson Charles has looked pretty good this year. I dont think his blocking may be as good some. Anyone have any opinions of that TE from Missouri--Egnew? I see his is a senior.

But Santa, I agree, TE should be addressed. The Beckum experiment is over IMO. Lets get a compliment for Ballard.

I do like the class of RBs coming out in this draft. The Giants would not even have to stretch to get a good RB, should the Giants decide to part ways with Jacobs.

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88