+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 562 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] Andre Ellington just destroyed Clemson with that fumble at the 1! Just killed em![/quote]Soon as he fumbled that they quit[/quote]Is anyone else hearing that TE Dwayne Allen talked about how he was getting paid at Clemson in the post game interview? He may be the best TE in this class, but what a dumb *** for publicly saying this if true.
    [/quote]At the 1:35 mark,

Dwayne Allen Orange Bowl postgame

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Landry Jones returning to Oklahoma for senior year
    MiamiHerald.com (blog)

[/quote] What a idiot! Hes lucky enough to have Barkley go back to school and he was guranteed to go in the top 15 even after what i thought was a up and down season he better hope he dosen't get hurt bad because in my opinion hes not really that good and certainly not as good a prospect as Sam Bradford was he might find himself behind Geno Smith Tahj Boyd Barkley Osweiler Tyler Wilson Aaron murray Right now he'd only be behind 2 QB's with about 10teams looking

[quote user="heavyhitter"]So I just heard Florida State defensive end Brandon Jenkins is returning for his senior year. Great news for FSU fans.
    [/quote] wow another guy going back to school Jeez at this point were gonna have to draft Isaiah Pead in RD 1 LOL

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] Andre Ellington just destroyed Clemson with that fumble at the 1! Just killed em![/quote]Soon as he fumbled that they quit[/quote]Is anyone else hearing that TE Dwayne Allen talked about how he was getting paid at Clemson in the post game interview? He may be the best TE in this class, but what a dumb *** for publicly saying this if true.

[/quote] He could of meant "jobwise" Then again i don't know what job he could be doing where hes making "more money then he ever did" lol Either way he should just come out as hes a borderline RD 1 pick and the most complete TE in the draft

I got a feeling this is gonna be one of the most unpredictable Drafts ever ! And thats saying something with all the unperdictable drafts we've seen recently

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I got a feeling this is gonna be one of the most unpredictable Drafts ever !** And thats saying something with all the unperdictable drafts we've seen recently*
    [/quote]Looks like with Barkley and Jones going back to school Brock Osweiler is going to declare. He needs so much work but has the tools.Its a good move in terms of where he will be picked but not sure if it will help his career.He isnt NFL ready in my opinion

Now there is a rumor that Tyler Wilson has requested advisory board grade

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] Andre Ellington just destroyed Clemson with that fumble at the 1! Just killed em![/quote]Soon as he fumbled that they quit[/quote]Is anyone else hearing that TE Dwayne Allen talked about how he was getting paid at Clemson in the post game interview? He may be the best TE in this class, but what a dumb *** for publicly saying this if true.

[/quote] He could of meant "jobwise" Then again i don't know what job he could be doing where hes making "more money then he ever did" lol Either way he should just come out as hes a borderline RD 1 pick and the most complete TE in the draft
    [/quote]