+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 562 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 5613
    All-Pro

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Where's zach brown going to get drafted? We need another athletic linebacker.

This draft is going to be a very unique one for us.

Hey guys who are some players to look at tonight in the BCS championship??

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Veteran

[quote user="Kase-1"]Hey guys who are some players to look at tonight in the BCS championship??

[/quote]

Basically every player haha both teams are loaded with talent.

RBs- Trent Richardson
    LBs- Dont'a Hightower, Courtney Upshaw
    DBs- Morris Claiborne, Dre Kirkpatrick, Mark Barron

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="Kase-1"]Hey guys who are some players to look at tonight in the BCS championship??

[/quote]

RBs- Trent Richardson
    DBs- Morris Claiborne, Dre Kirkpatrick, Mark Barron[/quote]I thought that just about every starter on both teams is 1st-3rd round talent
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Ya* your right about sacks and production being skewed at times but like u said its not the case with Whitney** so thats pretty much pointless.** Don't u agree that Whitney has the best package for a 4/3 end in this draft?* I* would rather have Whitney and his relentless motor** then i would watching Quentin Coples dissapear for weeks at a time.* I am a huge Whitney fan and its who i want our Giants to get in this yrs draft.* I'd then trade OSI for a 3rd round pick(i think his production last game of season and into this playoff run will help his trade stock again).** But like i said before** i don't think whitney will be there when we pick

[/quote]

If he gets drafted by JR, you have to do one thing for us. Stop calling him Whitney and start referring to him as Mercilus only.

Veteran

[quote user="lawl"]Where's zach brown going to get drafted? We need another athletic linebacker.

This draft is going to be a very unique one for us.[/quote]

We don't need an athletic LB, we need a good LB. Brown can't tackle and is just too small. We might as well put KP at LB if we want someone with athleticism because that's what you're getting with Brown. A LB in a safety's body.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="Kase-1"]Hey guys who are some players to look at tonight in the BCS championship??

[/quote]

RBs- Trent Richardson
    DBs- Morris Claiborne, Dre Kirkpatrick, Mark Barron[/quote]I thought that just about every starter on both teams is 1st-3rd round talent
    [/quote] ya U got Josh Chapman DT Bama Reuben Randle WR LSU marquis maze WR Bama William Vlachos C Bama on top of all the other guys mentioned in above post Plus another 5or 6 guys i'm sure i'm not mentioned

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Ya your right about sacks and production being skewed at times but like u said its not the case with Whitney so thats pretty much pointless. Don't u agree that Whitney has the best package for a 4/3 end in this draft? I would rather have Whitney and his relentless motor then i would watching Quentin Coples dissapear for weeks at a time. I am a huge Whitney fan and its who i want our Giants to get in this yrs draft. I'd then trade OSI for a 3rd round pick(i think his production last game of season and into this playoff run will help his trade stock again). But like i said before i don't think whitney will be there when we pick

[/quote]

If he gets drafted by JR, you have to do one thing for us. Stop calling him Whitney and start referring to him as Mercilus only.[/quote] I only call him whitney because my " m" button on my computer dosen't work lol So by writing Whitney i don't have to copy and paste a "m" everytime lol

Who do you guys have winning this BCS title game tonight between LSU and Alabama? Should be a hell of a battle, love both of these defenses. So much NFL talent is on the field tonight.

FSU CB Xavier Rhodes will not declare for the NFL Draft and be back at FSU for his Junior year.
    Xavier Rhodes won't enter NFL draft
    ESPN - 17 minutes ago