+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 562 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Charles is a real good receiver but after Travis Beckum dont see the Giants taking that kind of guy.

[quote user="heavyhitter"]AP Sources: LSU CB Claiborne turning pro[/quote]Brockers is as well. He isnt ready to come out. Weak lineman draft he probably got a first round grade. Dude is a freak 6'6" 290.Probably more of a 3-4 end though. I think he was better off staying for his game

Thouhts on Danny Trevathan? Anyone...

All-Pro

[quote user="heavyhitter"]

Demps chooses different path, will go pro in track

[/quote]

damn i wanted to see his 40 time.

[quote user="myles2424"]Thouhts on Danny Trevathan? Anyone...[/quote] I like him alot and see some young michael boley in him but as i said last yr when we drafted Jaquian Williams we may have gotten alot better player then where we drafted him simply because he came out with not much expierence and teams didn't have alot to go on with him but if u projected with him and assumed he played just as well if not better then he did his Jr season he could of gotten as high as a RD 2 pick.. So in theory we might of gotten sensational value by taking williams a yr early(and i love when reese does stuff like this!!) So what i'm getting at is we may just have our future stud starting Will LB all ready on board..

But all that said i would understand if we were to take a stab at another WLB in a early ish round as long as the value's there.. Trevathan is a nice looking prospect but i think we got just as good a prospect with Williams like 3rounds later then where Trevathan is gonna go.. That is where reese really specializes in his drafts(getting value) How much better is Trevathan gonna be then Williams? Chances are not much if at all.. Now if were talking Travis Lewis I could understand because Travis was a possible 1st round pick had he came out last yr and the potential for a super star WLB is there so i can see taking a chance on that in a early round despite having Williams on board but i don't feel the same way about Trevathan(all though if Trevathan is there in say RD 4 or 5 u gotta take em!)

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"]AP Sources: LSU CB Claiborne turning pro[/quote]Brockers is as well. He isnt ready to come out. Weak lineman draft he probably got a first round grade. Dude is a freak 6'6" 290.Probably more of a 3-4 end though. I think he was better off staying for his game[/quote] Your Gm of the Giants and you got Devon Still/Brockers/and Fletcher Cox all still on the board in RD 1/Pick 26 Who u Taking? Thats tuff!