+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 562 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

God there are some freaking stud DT's in this draft! With Brockers and Cox both coming into this draft and added to Devon Still/ Derek Wolfe/ Brandon Thompson/ Jerel Worthy/ Kendall Reyes/ marcus forston/ Jared Crick .. I bet u Jerry Reese is licking his chops!!!lol

This yrs draft is gonna be so hard to perdict who the Giants are gonna take.. Obviously things will change as far as where prospects are perdicted to go with the All Star games and Combine still to come but judging from where these guys are kinda perdicted to go as of now its anyones guess who the Giants will take? You got DT with guys like Cox and Worthy and Still possibly being attractive to reese and then u got guys like mike adams and peter konz on the oline who could possibly be on the board and potential needs for us and of course with TT coming off injury and Ross up for FA'cy u could see guys like minnifeild j jenkins casey hayward possibly being there and the pick.. Then u got RB with jacobs probably done in NY and guys like Lamar miller possibly out there and with TE u could argue Dwayne Allen late in RD 1 is not a bad way to go.. So hard to perdict this season where the giants might go..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* This yrs draft is gonna be so hard to perdict who the Giants are gonna take..*** Obviously things will change as far as where prospects are perdicted to go with the All Star games and Combine still to come** but judging from where these guys are kinda perdicted to go as of now*** its anyones guess who the Giants will take?** You got* DT* with guys like Cox and Worthy and Still possibly being attractive to reese and then u got* guys like mike adams and peter konz on the oline** who could possibly be on the board and potential needs for us*** and of course with TT coming off injury and Ross up for FA'cy*** u could see guys like minnifeild*** j jenkins** casey hayward possibly being there and the pick..* Then u got* RB with jacobs probably done in NY and guys like Lamar miller possibly out there** and* with TE*** u could argue Dwayne Allen late in RD 1 is not a bad way to go..* So hard to perdict this season where the giants might go..
    [/quote]This draft lacks elite players and Im all for trading completely out of the first round. I would love to trade are first this year for a 2nd this year and a first next year.I agree that Worthy and Cox could be guys the Giants target.

Did U check out the Hayward video I put up.Its him vs Arkansas. He battles Jarius Wright for in man for a lot of it. Wright beats him a couple times which is expected because Wrights a great receiver but Casey has 6 PD's in the game. I liked this video because to me Hayward is more of a zone corner but sticking with a player with the quickness Wright has in man coverage showed me a lot.

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyANTnwBEI[/link]

Im looking at some of these names declaring for the 2012 Draft and wondering who is giving them advice because they arent getting drafted.U dont declare early if your going to be an UDFA thats just stupid.Get your degree

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*God there are some freaking stud* DT's in this draft!* With Brockers and Cox both coming into this draft and added to* Devon Still/ Derek Wolfe/ Brandon Thompson/ Jerel Worthy/ Kendall Reyes/* marcus forston/ Jared Crick ..**** I bet u Jerry Reese is licking his chops!!!lol
    [/quote]Yeah I like some of the DT's. Wish I had more tape on Derek Wolfe but all the games I have are crap quality.

TonyPauline Tony Pauline
    Area scouts & sources tell me Kendall Wright/WR/Baylor ranks as the #1 wide out on #NFLDraft boards for a lot of teams: tfydraft.com

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]TonyPauline Tony Pauline
    Area scouts & sources tell me Kendall Wright/WR/Baylor ranks as the #1 wide out on #NFLDraft boards for a lot of teams: tfydraft.com[/quote]

That's nuts.

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* This yrs draft is gonna be so hard to perdict who the Giants are gonna take..*** Obviously things will change as far as where prospects are perdicted to go with the All Star games and Combine still to come** but judging from where these guys are kinda perdicted to go as of now*** its anyones guess who the Giants will take?** You got* DT* with guys like Cox and Worthy and Still possibly being attractive to reese and then u got* guys like mike adams and peter konz on the oline** who could possibly be on the board and potential needs for us*** and of course with TT coming off injury and Ross up for FA'cy*** u could see guys like minnifeild*** j jenkins** casey hayward possibly being there and the pick..* Then u got* RB with jacobs probably done in NY and guys like Lamar miller possibly out there** and* with TE*** u could argue Dwayne Allen late in RD 1 is not a bad way to go..* So hard to perdict this season where the giants might go..
    [/quote]

Honestly I really like Allen too. Why not make one of our strengths (passing game) even stronger with a legit receiving threat at the TE position. I think he has the potential to be one of those top 5 TEs a la Jimmy Graham, Gonkowski, etc.

I feel like Worthy might drop and we could possibly get him in the 2nd round which would be great.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    Did U check out the Hayward video I put up.Its him vs Arkansas. He battles Jarius Wright for in man for a lot of it. Wright beats him a couple times which is expected because Wrights a great receiver but Casey has 6 PD's in the game. I liked this video because to me Hayward is more of a zone corner but sticking with a player with the quickness Wright has in man coverage showed me a lot.

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyANTnwBEI[/link][/quote]

I've seen vids of Hayward. He lacks speed, but he has tremendous ball skills. I'd take a look at him in the third round. Though I've seen some mocks with him as high in the late second.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]TonyPauline Tony Pauline
    Area scouts & sources tell me Kendall Wright/WR/Baylor ranks as the #1 wide out on #NFLDraft boards for a lot of teams: tfydraft.com[/quote] Hes come along way since i named him as a player to watch in the opening game against TCU ey? lol