+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 562 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko
    Boise st de shea mcclellin seeing time at mlb

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko George Iloka might have been the most impressive looking DB there.. 6'3 5/8 222 and jacked up Intriguing guy right there.[/quote] if he runs well, hes a 2nd rounder, IMO.[/quote]He can play press coverage might be a guy to match up with these freak TE's[/quote]any freak TE's that we may be able to get in the draft this year?

matt mccants is gonna be a guy whos gonna fly up draft boards if he performs well at the Sr bowl.. He came in at over 300lbs(306) which was heavier then the listed 295 and that is a question answered for the Athletic freak.. Hes got the look of a LT and the Athletic Ability of a NFL LT.. Watch out for him getting late 1st and early 2nd rd consideration as draft approaches

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]matt mccants is gonna be a guy whos gonna fly up draft boards* if he performs well at the Sr bowl..* He came in at over 300lbs(306)* which was heavier then the listed 295** and that is a question answered for the Athletic freak..** Hes got the look of a* LT and the Athletic Ability of a NFL LT.. Watch out for him getting late 1st* and early 2nd rd consideration as draft approaches
    [/quote]Some guy on Youtube kept hounding me for Mccants footage at the start of the CFB season but I couldnt find any games of him

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko George Iloka might have been the most impressive looking DB there.. 6'3 5/8 222 and jacked up Intriguing guy right there.[/quote] if he runs well, hes a 2nd rounder, IMO.[/quote]He can play press coverage might be a guy to match up with these freak TE's[/quote]any freak TE's that we may be able to get in the draft this year?[/quote] Freak TE's im not sure. Orson Charles of Georgia is a sick receiver. Coby FLeener another gifted pass catcher. Ladarius Green Louisiana Lafayette is a long athletic receiver . I liked Eifert the best but he didnt come out.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]matt mccants is gonna be a guy whos gonna fly up draft boards if he performs well at the Sr bowl.. He came in at over 300lbs(306) which was heavier then the listed 295 and that is a question answered for the Athletic freak.. Hes got the look of a LT and the Athletic Ability of a NFL LT.. Watch out for him getting late 1st and early 2nd rd consideration as draft approaches
    [/quote]Some guy on Youtube kept hounding me for Mccants footage at the start of the CFB season but I couldnt find any games of him[/quote] Ya i woulden't mind seeing some footage of him as well.. Been seeing him for awhile now on prospect lists and some had em as a mid rder and some had em late 2nd into the 3rd.. I think his Weight will really help him as well as playing well in the Sr Bowl against top comp consdering hes outta the weaker Conf USA

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]NEPD_Loyko Mike Loyko George Iloka might have been the most impressive looking DB there.. 6'3 5/8 222 and jacked up Intriguing guy right there.[/quote] if he runs well, hes a 2nd rounder, IMO.[/quote]He can play press coverage might be a guy to match up with these freak TE's[/quote]any freak TE's that we may be able to get in the draft this year?[/quote] Freak TE's im not sure. Orson Charles of Georgia is a sick receiver. Coby FLeener another gifted pass catcher. Ladarius Green Louisiana Lafayette is a long athletic receiver . I liked Eifert the best but he didnt come out.

[/quote] I think the Sleeper TE's of this class are Brian Linthicum and David Paulson.. Neither is really big and not your typical Run Blocking TE's but both give effort and get the job done seemingly more often then not and both have flashed the Hands in the recieving game.. George Bryan is a guy i could see the Giants looking at as he fits the mold of a Giant TE..

Im telling you, if Fleener has the frame to add another 20-30 pounds. He is going to be a beast in the nfl.

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]names and videos....awesome thanks