+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 562 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Juron Criner is another guy u just had to wonder why some have had as possible 3rd and even 4th rder...lol Hes about as good as anyone in the country.. I dont know what people see when looking at guys like Criner/ Doug martin/ Pead...etc These guys are electric and just way to good to not be talked with the top of crop.. Very easy to see them become riser as draft approaches

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Coples looking like an animal in the Senior Bowl.Where was this guy all year.He looks like he did when he was a Junior[/quote] Ya Coples is a guy i'll admit I thought had "BUST" written all over him but its evident the extra attention he got this past yr is what slowed him down more then laziness.. Coples looks sensational this sr bowl week..

Boy Joe Adams is crazy elusive!

What a pass by Foles to his teammate at ARZ Juron Criner.. I said it before and i'll say it again I like Foles better then Tannehill and Criner is a sure 2nd rder and possible very late 1st rder if he dosen't blow it at the combine.. Also awesome blocking for Foles on that lates TD drive in the early 4th qter.. The Ga boys Cordy Glenn and Ben Jones looked great!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]As i've said most of this yr and again i feel is true Today Ryan Tannehill not overly impressive against a NW D that is dreadful He let them back in the game and his play has dropped considerbly as the games gone on and with a ridiculous heap of weapons to boot Hes a guy i woulden't touch untill RD3 at the earliest I would rather have Nick Foles I wonder how Foles would be if he were on a good team?[/quote] Well I guess Foles would do good with a good team around him...lol

Joe Adams has been the best WR on the field today with runner up honors going to Juron Criner but he is catching all his balls from Foles

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Joe Adams has been the best WR on the field today with runner up honors going to Juron Criner but he is catching all his balls from Foles[/quote] Casey Hayward just got robbed on a beuatful pass breakup yet again! Dudes been sensational!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Joe Adams has been the best WR on the field today with runner up honors going to Juron Criner but he is catching all his balls from Foles[/quote]* Casey Hayward just got robbed on a beuatful pass breakup yet again!** Dudes been sensational!**
    [/quote]2 bad PI calls on him

Coples has been terrific kind of makes me wonder why he decided not to play hard this season

Pead has such stout balance and as mayock said " he has explosion through the hole".. Pead is a guy even coming into the yr I thought was a bit underrated and kinda not talked about as much as he should of been.. Outside of size(hes not your ideal everydown back) he does everything well.. He can block He can Catch Obviously as were seeing he can return punts and he has explosion and balance as a runner