+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 562 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Kase-1"]Whats the deal with Cody Glenn, it seems like every other report I read he's changing from OG to OT. The guy is a MONSTER just based on size alone, but can he step up and handle the speed guys he'll face on the outside in the NFL??
    [/quote] Some think he tops out as a road grading RT, and at worst a road grading G is all.. I think the Giants will show interest in Cordy Glenn, based on the fact that hes a road grader and could possibly be versatile enough to play G and T... Mike Adams and Cordy Glenn are 2 guys i expect the Giants to work out...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats the deal with Cody Glenn, it seems like every other report I read he's changing from OG to OT. The guy is a MONSTER just based on size alone, but can he step up and handle the speed guys he'll face on the outside in the NFL??
    [/quote] Some think he tops out as a road grading RT, and at worst a road grading G is all.. I think the Giants will show interest in Cordy Glenn, based on the fact that hes a road grader and could possibly be versatile enough to play G and T... Mike Adams and Cordy Glenn are 2 guys i expect the Giants to work out...[/quote]nyc, I would not mind seeing Adams drop to us at 32. I think there were a couple sites/mocks(can't remember which)that mentioned Adams or Glenn being there for the Giants at 32.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats the deal with Cody Glenn, it seems like every other report I read he's changing from OG to OT. The guy is a MONSTER just based on size alone, but can he step up and handle the speed guys he'll face on the outside in the NFL??
    [/quote] Some think he tops out as a road grading RT, and at worst a road grading G is all.. I think the Giants will show interest in Cordy Glenn, based on the fact that hes a road grader and could possibly be versatile enough to play G and T... Mike Adams and Cordy Glenn are 2 guys i expect the Giants to work out...[/quote]nyc, I would not mind seeing Adams drop to us at 32. I think there were a couple sites/mocks(can't remember which)that mentioned Adams or Glenn being there for the Giants at 32.[/quote] I've always expected Mike Adams to Go eariler then i seen mocks have him go, based on the fact, hes had a good career at a a Top School, and has just a perfect NFL OT body, with nice long arms... I really expect the Giants would have to trade up to select Adams, and to be honest, i woulden't be surprised if they were to move up for adams.. Not that there gonna, but if there was a player i thought the giants might trade up for, Mike Adams would be right near the top of my list... I think Mike Adams is gonna be a very solid OT in the NFL for the next 10yrs..

Glad to see people give Tyrone Crawford DE Boise St alittle love.. I seen hes made Brandt's hot 100, and i noticed him in i believe it was Walt Footballs 4rd mock.. I remember seeing him as a 5th-7th rd draft pick for awhile, which had me put him on my sleeper list and in the sleeper thread, as the guys just really productive, mind u not that athletic, but very very strong... Tyrone Crawford would be a nice 4th rd draftpick for the Giants, if there in a positon to snag another pass rusher, and the draft lines up that way..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats the deal with Cody Glenn, it seems like every other report I read he's changing from OG to OT. The guy is a MONSTER just based on size alone, but can he step up and handle the speed guys he'll face on the outside in the NFL??
    [/quote] Some think he tops out as a road grading RT, and at worst a road grading G is all.. I think the Giants will show interest in Cordy Glenn, based on the fact that hes a road grader and could possibly be versatile enough to play G and T... Mike Adams and Cordy Glenn are 2 guys i expect the Giants to work out...[/quote]nyc, I would not mind seeing Adams drop to us at 32. I think there were a couple sites/mocks(can't remember which)that mentioned Adams or Glenn being there for the Giants at 32.[/quote] I've always expected Mike Adams to Go eariler then i seen mocks have him go, based on the fact, hes had a good career at a a Top School, and has just a perfect NFL OT body, with nice long arms... I really expect the Giants would have to trade up to select Adams, and to be honest, i woulden't be surprised if they were to move up for adams.. Not that there gonna, but if there was a player i thought the giants might trade up for, Mike Adams would be right near the top of my list... I think Mike Adams is gonna be a very solid OT in the NFL for the next 10yrs..[/quote]Maybe its wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that this year like every year, someone will plummet in the draft and like we did with Prince last season, hopefully we can pounce on someone like Adams if teams look at a player like Jon Martin before Adams..... Then again it could be either one who slips
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Whats the deal with Taze Burfict slipping in everyones rankings, its not like he's a problem OFF of the field. LOL

(isnt it funny, his ON field behavior not off field behavior is whats making him drop)

The guy seems to be a damned beast on the field, the way it sounds he may be available in the 2nd round, Id love for us to make a move and snatch him up in the mid 2nd, kinda like how we missed out on Maualuga when he dropped
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

never got to do my last mock after the super bowl, so i'm doing it now.. What a ride, the 2011 season was for us..

1. Dwayne Allen Te Clemson- I think Allen makes to much sense, and if hes there, with the injury to ballard and beckum, will be the pick... Allen would also help ease the pain of losing mario as well(if we do lose mario, which i think we will)

2. Bobbie Massie Ot Ole Miss- A really solid tackle prospect, whos under the radar some , for the bad season the rebels had this past yr, but i can remember seeing Massie as a 1st rder by some going into this past season.. Massie would give us depth at the Tackle positon, which is a need, and he could challenge James Brewer for the future* at RT, and probably fill in for Will Beatty down the line at LT if need be...

3. Nigel Bradham Lb Fla St-* Good looking thumper from FLA ST, who could probably play Strongside, and weakside if need be.... Great intensity, which would fit well with the young players we got coming along on defnese..

4. Vick Ballard Rb Miss St- Thumper would be great duo back with Bradshaw going forward, regardless if we keep BJ or not..* Very underrated in a class full of depth at RB...

5. Tysyn Hartman S Kan St- good size and length, and makes plays.. Was heart of backfield on stong defensive unit at K-st this past season... Kinda flying under the radar, and could fill the role Deon Grant played for us the past couple seasons..

6. Chandler Harnish Qb No Illinois- Nice developmental QB, who can run with the ball and throw it..

7.* D'anton Lynn Cb Penn St- fits the giants prefrence of bigger stronger CB's, and could possibly stick..

[/quote]Love rounds 2-4.

I like Allen, I just prefer Fleener and I really don't even want a TE with the first pick. So overall, very good. Massie will be a stud.

Vontaze is slipping because his tape this year is not top 3 round quality. He has sub par instincts.He either cant be coached or had awful coaching because he didnt improve at all since his freshman year. He has zero gap discipline refusing to maintain his assignments.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

never got to do my last mock after the super bowl, so i'm doing it now.. What a ride, the 2011 season was for us..

1. Dwayne Allen Te Clemson- I think Allen makes to much sense, and if hes there, with the injury to ballard and beckum, will be the pick... Allen would also help ease the pain of losing mario as well(if we do lose mario, which i think we will)

2. Bobbie Massie Ot Ole Miss- A really solid tackle prospect, whos under the radar some , for the bad season the rebels had this past yr, but i can remember seeing Massie as a 1st rder by some going into this past season.. Massie would give us depth at the Tackle positon, which is a need, and he could challenge James Brewer for the future at RT, and probably fill in for Will Beatty down the line at LT if need be...

3. Nigel Bradham Lb Fla St- Good looking thumper from FLA ST, who could probably play Strongside, and weakside if need be.... Great intensity, which would fit well with the young players we got coming along on defnese..

4. Vick Ballard Rb Miss St- Thumper would be great duo back with Bradshaw going forward, regardless if we keep BJ or not.. Very underrated in a class full of depth at RB...

5. Tysyn Hartman S Kan St- good size and length, and makes plays.. Was heart of backfield on stong defensive unit at K-st this past season... Kinda flying under the radar, and could fill the role Deon Grant played for us the past couple seasons..

6. Chandler Harnish Qb No Illinois- Nice developmental QB, who can run with the ball and throw it..

7. D'anton Lynn Cb Penn St- fits the giants prefrence of bigger stronger CB's, and could possibly stick..

[/quote]Love rounds 2-4. I like Allen, I just prefer Fleener and I really don't even want a TE with the first pick. So overall, very good. Massie will be a stud.[/quote]ya, i'm extremely high on Bobbie massie, and think hes gonna be one of the more consistent T's to come outta this class.. If Massie played for Alabama, he'd be a top 15 pick...

If we wait on TE, which is fine by me, if were to get a Fletcher Cox, Whitney Mercilus, Mike Adams, or someone like that, then i'd like to see George Bryan, Brian Linthicum, David Paulson, Ladarious Green, or a real sleeper of mine, Nick provo brought in.. I think those are the best TE's outside of the top few on the list...

God, Michael Egnew has got some great size to him.. 6ft 5inch 252lbs 33in arms... If u can get that guy blocking just on a medicore level, then he could be a bigtime player.. Kevin Boss learned how to block with us, Egnew could probably do the same...

Also, Coby Fleeners weigh in was pretty good, coming in at 6ft 6in 247lb 33 3/8 hands and 10in hands..

And Ladarious Green might leave a bit to be desired with the WT, but hes got some big mitts 10 1/8in, and long arms at 34 1/2 inch...

finally, i'm gonna be very interested in David Paulson, who i think could be to us, what Ed ****son is to the ravens, which is pretty darn solid.. He weighed in at 6ft 3in 246lbs... I really like David Paulson if u get him in RD 5...