+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 562 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="critters"]From a pass rusher to Fleener in 10 minutes. haha. You know I say Donta Hightower but Fleener is a good get... I think you could go TE later, but it's definitely a pretty safe and solid pick.
    [/quote]Those are my exact thoughts except I'd go with Mercilus. I think 2-4 is the better value with TE myself. Fleener is a safe but good pick so I wouldn't be upset if he was our 1st rounder.

Nm

[quote user="critters"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

My Post Combine Mock Draft... Last one till after FA'cy, or during FA'cy...

1. Peter Konz C Wisconsin-* At one point, i thought no way he'd be there at 32, but its a possiblity, from what i've seen around the web..* Konz has the size to play G as well as C, and we love versatility, and he comes from a great running program, and all around Oline program.. Konz would probably have Reese rushing in the Pick for us, if hes on the board...

2. Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt- My 2nd ranked CB in the entire draft, is one of the most underrated prospects in the entire country..* He plays the run well, and is a true ballhawk, whos very smart and savy..*

3. Audie Cole LB Nc State-* Cole looks great on the field, and thats where it matters, and if he falls to the end of RD 3, we should definetly pounce.. Hes got the Size to play SLB, as well as the expierence in the Middle.. Hes a gritty, hardnosed player, who can really thump ball carriers...

4. Demario Davis OLB Arkansas St-* To much value in RD 4 to pass us, and should really solitfy our LB unit for the forseeable future.. I've* raved about Davis for awhile now, and he killed it at the Combine, looking exactly how u would expect him to look, if u seen him beast around on the field.. This guys a freaking missle!

5. Danny Coale WR Va Tech- I think this kid would fit in perfectly to our WR unit... Hes got great hands, and knows how to get open.. Hes no slouch when it comes to the acrobatic catch as well...

6. George Bryan TE Nc State- Falls to rd 6 because of slow yr, but was once a 2nd-4th rd prospect, and Reese knows value...* If Bryan falls to RD 6, he'd be big value, at a positon of need..

7.* Sean Richardson SS Vanderbilt-* Richardson was a huge part of Vandys stout Defense this past season.. He can really lay the wood, and plays the run well, and has the size to possibly take over the positon that Deon Grant played for us as a* S/LB hybrid type..

[/quote]

Definitely not aimed at you, but I keep hearing people saying they've been talking about Demario for a long time. I have as well and honestly don't recall ANYONE ever saying anything about him before or ever agreeing with me when I put him in all my mocks and called him one of the biggest sleepers in the draft. Now, I keep talking to people or seeing people post that they've been on him for so long. It's kinda weird. It's like all of a sudden he's the hot guy or something.
    [/quote]Thats what happens at the combine

[quote user="critters"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

My Post Combine Mock Draft... Last one till after FA'cy, or during FA'cy...

1. Peter Konz C Wisconsin-* At one point, i thought no way he'd be there at 32, but its a possiblity, from what i've seen around the web..* Konz has the size to play G as well as C, and we love versatility, and he comes from a great running program, and all around Oline program.. Konz would probably have Reese rushing in the Pick for us, if hes on the board...

2. Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt- My 2nd ranked CB in the entire draft, is one of the most underrated prospects in the entire country..* He plays the run well, and is a true ballhawk, whos very smart and savy..*

3. Audie Cole LB Nc State-* Cole looks great on the field, and thats where it matters, and if he falls to the end of RD 3, we should definetly pounce.. Hes got the Size to play SLB, as well as the expierence in the Middle.. Hes a gritty, hardnosed player, who can really thump ball carriers...

4. Demario Davis OLB Arkansas St-* To much value in RD 4 to pass us, and should really solitfy our LB unit for the forseeable future.. I've* raved about Davis for awhile now, and he killed it at the Combine, looking exactly how u would expect him to look, if u seen him beast around on the field.. This guys a freaking missle!

5. Danny Coale WR Va Tech- I think this kid would fit in perfectly to our WR unit... Hes got great hands, and knows how to get open.. Hes no slouch when it comes to the acrobatic catch as well...

6. George Bryan TE Nc State- Falls to rd 6 because of slow yr, but was once a 2nd-4th rd prospect, and Reese knows value...* If Bryan falls to RD 6, he'd be big value, at a positon of need..

7.* Sean Richardson SS Vanderbilt-* Richardson was a huge part of Vandys stout Defense this past season.. He can really lay the wood, and plays the run well, and has the size to possibly take over the positon that Deon Grant played for us as a* S/LB hybrid type..

[/quote]

Definitely not aimed at you, but I keep hearing people saying they've been talking about Demario for a long time. I have as well and honestly don't recall ANYONE ever saying anything about him before or ever agreeing with me when I put him in all my mocks and called him one of the biggest sleepers in the draft. Now, I keep talking to people or seeing people post that they've been on him for so long. It's kinda weird. It's like all of a sudden he's the hot guy or something.
    [/quote] I said u turned me on to him lol

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="critters"]From a pass rusher to Fleener in 10 minutes. haha. You know I say Donta Hightower but Fleener is a good get... I think you could go TE later, but it's definitely a pretty safe and solid pick.
    [/quote]Those are my exact thoughts except I'd go with Mercilus. I think 2-4 is the better value with TE myself. Fleener is a safe but good pick so I wouldn't be upset if he was our 1st rounder.[/quote] I was leaning more towards Branch actually

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="critters"]From a pass rusher to Fleener in 10 minutes. haha. You know I say Donta Hightower but Fleener is a good get... I think you could go TE later, but it's definitely a pretty safe and solid pick.
    [/quote]Those are my exact thoughts except I'd go with Mercilus. I think 2-4 is the better value with TE myself. Fleener is a safe but good pick so I wouldn't be upset if he was our 1st rounder.[/quote] I was leaning more towards Branch actually[/quote]Branch I think would realistically be there at 32 opposed to Mercilus.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="critters"]From a pass rusher to Fleener in 10 minutes. haha. You know I say Donta Hightower but Fleener is a good get... I think you could go TE later, but it's definitely a pretty safe and solid pick.
    [/quote]Those are my exact thoughts except I'd go with Mercilus. I think 2-4 is the better value with TE myself. Fleener is a safe but good pick so I wouldn't be upset if he was our 1st rounder.[/quote] I was leaning more towards Branch actually[/quote]Branch I think would realistically be there at 32 opposed to Mercilus.[/quote]Mercilus is a Strongside end thats thats the only thing. Branch is more of the Situational Pass Rusher off the edge to replace Osi

Im going Fleener fills the need then I can go BPA through the rest of the mock draft.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="critters"]From a pass rusher to Fleener in 10 minutes. haha. You know I say Donta Hightower but Fleener is a good get... I think you could go TE later, but it's definitely a pretty safe and solid pick.
    [/quote]Those are my exact thoughts except I'd go with Mercilus. I think 2-4 is the better value with TE myself. Fleener is a safe but good pick so I wouldn't be upset if he was our 1st rounder.[/quote] I was leaning more towards Branch actually[/quote] if I knew Jeffery was gonna run a 4.5 or lower with a 1.5 ten yard split or lower I'd take him in an instant.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im going Fleener fills the need then I can go BPA through the rest of the mock draft.[/quote]Not a bad choice at all. Fleener does have upside and in this system with Nicks and Cruz, I find it hard for him not to be open constantly.