+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 562 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

Redeyes Draft is looking very nice so far...

1. Coby Fleener TE Stanford

2. Trumaine Johnson CB/FS Montana

3. Bobbie Massie OT Ole Miss

4. Dajohn Harris DT U.S.C

5. Nigel Bradham OLB Florida St

[/quote]No complaints w/ this right here. I'm not sure if Massie will still be on the board at the tail end of round 3 though. Same goes w/ Dajohn Harris and Nigel Bradham. Aren't they projected to go higher than this?
    [/quote]Yeah they were on the board when I picked. Nigel Bradham for the most part Ive seen late 3 early 4 I got him with the last pick of the 5th. Bradham has instinct problems so I think he may go later then most are predicting.Where im getting him though its Special teams at worst and his size/speed is great for that. Massie in another expert mock went pick #52 I got him at #95. Harris, Wes Bunting for instance has #84 overall on his top 100. I got him at #127. Trumaine Johnson is about right I think. A bunch of GM's got upset when I made that pick because they wanted him. The top CB's and Safeties went early I wouldnt of got one if I waited. Fleener ended up being my worst valued pick depending on who u listen to. I think he is well worth the pick. Others who just look at him as a TE will disagree. I look at Fleener as a playmaker, an offensive weapon. He averaged almost 20 YPC and scored 10 Touchdowns. I think people dont see the potential thats here. Ballard is not a Seam stretcher, Fleener is. Now think about this when Fleener runs the Seam he will attract a LB short and a safety deep freeing the middle for crossing patterns to Nicks and Cruz who will have 1 less guy in the box to have to beat. Fleener will further widen the field for the Giants and give them another red zone option.[/quote]Yeah, this mock looks really good, it fills need and you're getting really great value at the same time. Where are rounds 6 and 7? We'll know about the comp picks at the end of the month, right?
    [/quote]6 and 7 are today no Comp picks yet. The one after FA will have them[/quote]Any good RB's still left on the board? Maybe another CB to play in the slot for nickel/dime situations? This draft class seems to be deep in those two positions. What round did "Touchdown" Tommy Streeter go in?

Has anyone heard of Laron Scott, Georgia Southern, DB/KR? He's an undersized DB but this is the first I've seen of him. Laron Scott 95 Yard Kickoff Return for a TD (via redkees5) Had 18 Pass Break Ups, 3 Interceptions, 53 tackles, and 1040 Kick Return Yards with 2 touchdowns. Most likely go undrafted like former Giants Kevin Dockery and Bruce Johnson.

Vick Ballard lasted til the 6th? Does anyone watch SEC football?!

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

*Redeyes Draft is looking very nice so far...

1. Coby Fleener TE Stanford

2. Trumaine Johnson CB/FS Montana

3. Bobbie Massie OT Ole Miss

4. Dajohn Harris DT U.S.C

5. Nigel Bradham OLB Florida St

[/quote]No complaints w/ this right here. I'm not sure if Massie will still be on the board at the tail end of round 3 though. Same goes w/ Dajohn Harris and Nigel Bradham. Aren't they projected to go higher than this?
    [/quote]Yeah they were on the board when I picked. Nigel Bradham for the most part Ive seen late 3 early 4 I got him with the last pick of the 5th. Bradham has instinct problems so I think he may go later then most are predicting.Where im getting him though its Special teams at worst and his size/speed is great for that. Massie in another expert mock went pick #52 I got him at #95. Harris, Wes Bunting for instance has #84 overall on his top 100. I got him at #127. Trumaine Johnson is about right I think. A bunch of GM's got upset when I made that pick because they wanted him. The top CB's and Safeties went early I wouldnt of got one if I waited. Fleener ended up being my worst valued pick depending on who u listen to. I think he is well worth the pick. Others who just look at him as a TE will disagree. I look at Fleener as a playmaker, an offensive weapon. He averaged almost 20 YPC and scored 10 Touchdowns. I think people dont see the potential thats here. Ballard is not a Seam stretcher, Fleener is. Now think about this when Fleener runs the Seam he will attract a LB short and a safety deep freeing the middle for crossing patterns to Nicks and Cruz who will have 1 less guy in the box to have to beat. Fleener will further widen the field for the Giants and give them another red zone option.[/quote]Yeah, this mock looks really good, it fills need and you're getting really great value at the same time. Where are rounds 6 and 7? We'll know about the comp picks at the end of the month, right?
    [/quote]6 and 7 are today no Comp picks yet. The one after FA will have them[/quote]Any good RB's still left on the board? Maybe another CB to play in the slot for nickel/dime situations? This draft class seems to be deep in those two positions. What round did "Touchdown" Tommy Streeter go in?
    [/quote]
    Here it is if u want to look

[link]http://nfldraftwizard.com/[/link]

Auburn Pro Day Results

Player Ht. Wt. 40 Yd Vertical Long jump 60 Yd. shuttle 225 bench
    Chandler Brooks, PK 5-11 3/8 178
    Wes Byrum, PK 6-1 3/8 220
    Eltoro Freeman, LB 5-10 1/2 236 4.70/4.82 36.5" 9'6"/9'11 1/2" 11.74 28
    Josh Harris, DS 6-0 7/8 249 4.95/4.85 30"/31" 9'7"/9'11 1/2" 11.74 16
    Wes Holland, RB 5-10 211 4.71/4.83 29.5" 9'4"/9'8" 12.29 19
    Brandon Mosley, OL 6-5 1/2 311
    Eric Smith, FB 5-9 1/2 246 4.96/4.99 26" 8'9"/8'10" 12.22 13
    Neiko Thorpe, DB 6-0 1/4 198 4.42/4.40 37"/38" 11'5"/11'4" 11.87* 4
    Barrett Trotter, QB 6-0 7/8 215 4.95/4.82 32.5"/34" 9'8"/9'7 1/2"
    Jay Wisner, WR 5-11 1/4 192 4.68/4.68 34.5"/36" 9'11"/10'3" 11.46 11
    * Slipped during the shuttle.

Through 6 Rounds of the NFLDraftWizard.com Mock

1.Coby Fleener TE Stanford

2.Trumaine Johnson CB/s

3.Bobby Massie OT Mississippi

4. Dajohn Harris DT USC

5. Nigel Bradham LB FSU

6. Vick Ballard RB Mississippi State

Here's is a real good video even though it's been out for a while. Undrafted RB from a couple years back from East Carolina. Gilbride has ties to that program, he should bring this kid in for a workout.

How Bad Do You Want It?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Through 6 Rounds of the NFLDraftWizard.com Mock

1.Coby Fleener TE Stanford

2.Trumaine Johnson CB/s

3.Bobby Massie OT Mississippi

4. Dajohn Harris DT USC

5. Nigel Bradham LB FSU

6. Vick Ballard RB Mississippi State[/quote]I already give this mock an A and I haven't even seen the 7th or whoever the comp picks may be.

Just posted on twitter that Dajohn Harris has a hole in his heart. Probably wont get drafted at all. Wish i knew that yesterday. I really think he is underrated. Perfect for the giants versatile enough to play anywhere inside