+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136536 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Wooow max hall out performs drew brees? Not an amazing start to his career but he was facing a top notch defense and didn't get as many opportunities as brees

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone think if Coughlin is still the coach next season and his ties to BC if Mark Herzlich has a better then normal shot at becoming a Giant. I would much rather have a guy like Travis Lewis or Sturdivant personally but if Herzlich drops some I wouldnt mind picking him in the right round.[/quote]How much do you think he can drop? Kinda a risky pick Idk then again so is Robert Quinn but I bet someone takes a chance[/quote]I was thinkingafter the 3rd round.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone *think if Coughlin is still the coach next season and his ties to BC if Mark* Herzlich has a better then normal shot at becoming a Giant. I would much rather have a guy like Travis Lewis or Sturdivant personally but if Herzlich drops some I wouldnt mind picking him in the right round.[/quote]How much do you think he can drop? Kinda a risky pick Idk then again so is Robert Quinn but I bet someone takes a chance[/quote]I was thinking*after the 3rd round.*[/quote]if he falls that far it's a no brainer although I think goes mid 2nd

[quote user="thegreatone"]Wooow max hall out performs drew brees? Not an amazing start to his career but he was facing a top notch defense and didn't get as many opportunities as brees[/quote] He was all right, Jimmy Claussen was better against em, in New Orleans no less.. He did throw a INT and Fumbled, but lucikly for him it was picked up by a Oline Man for a TD... The cardinal Defense won that game for em...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone think if Coughlin is still the coach next season and his ties to BC if Mark Herzlich has a better then normal shot at becoming a Giant. I would much rather have a guy like Travis Lewis or Sturdivant personally but if Herzlich drops some I wouldnt mind picking him in the right round.[/quote] I'd love it! Herzlich is up there for me, regardless of how he has kinda played a tad down to what his potential is this yr(it obviously can be expected)... I love his Tenacity and Get After It attitude,... I'd be very happy to have him in the Fold at SLB, to really put pressure on Sintim... Also, hes got some instincts...

What do u think of Ross Homan of Ohio St? Hes alittle undersized, but plays very hard, and seems to have what it takes to really take off in the pros as a ST player.... I like him and Jonas Mouton of Michigan as a couple WLB sleepers for later rd's.. All though, the way homan is playing, he could very well find himself in the top 4rd's... Jonas Mouton is Really making a name for himself for the wolverines...

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone think if Coughlin is still the coach next season and his ties to BC if Mark Herzlich has a better then normal shot at becoming a Giant. I would much rather have a guy like Travis Lewis or Sturdivant personally but if Herzlich drops some I wouldnt mind picking him in the right round.[/quote] I'd love it! Herzlich is up there for me, regardless of how he has kinda played a tad down to what his potential is this yr(it obviously can be expected)... I love his Tenacity and Get After It attitude,... I'd be very happy to have him in the Fold at SLB, to really put pressure on Sintim... Also, hes got some instincts...
    [/quote]

I'd love to get Herzlich too. I'll give him a pass for slightly down play... he IS coming back from cancer (which, in fact, is one of the things I like about him... he was already a tough, hard worker, and you just don't take anything for granted after beating cancer).

Still have a lot of football to be played but I think Patrick Peterson fell out of the Heisman watch-Thoughts??

Don't shoot the messenger- Austin, Little, and Quinn are done for UNC-
    Austin, Little, Quinn all will not play again

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Don't shoot the messenger- Austin, Little, and Quinn are done for UNC-
    Austin, Little, Quinn all will not play again

[/quote]

Not surprising they havent seen the field all year how much does this effect these guys draft status. Some outlets had Quinn and Austin the top 10.While Austin has fallen out as of late Quinn still remains up near the top of the draft. With all the ends in this class not sure if he will still go that high

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Still have a lot of football to be played but I think Patrick Peterson fell out of the Heisman watch-Thoughts??[/quote]

IMO, he was never in the discussion. He just doesnt make enough plays on defense.