+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138538 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Finally got around to watching the rest of the Nevada game and, wow. Moch was in the backfield the whole time making plays. The right team wit proper coaching could have a major steal.sticking with Nevada a sleeper rb I'm keeping my eye on is Vai taua( sp?). I don't know if it's the pistol offense but he looked good.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] A sleeper RB i mentioned a couple wk's back, just had the most sensational Run of the YR by far by a RB, bilal powell of LOUISVILL ran a 85 yr td run against CINCY that was sensational!
    [/quote] This Guy Bilal is amazing! Strong, Shifty, deceptive speed! Watch out for this kid!
    [/quote]Yeah I wish they threw him the ball a little more. He has size I like for a RB

[quote user="thegreatone"]Finally got around to watching the rest of the Nevada game and, wow. Moch was in the backfield the whole time making plays. The right team wit proper coaching could have a major steal.sticking with Nevada a sleeper rb I'm keeping my eye on is Vai taua( sp?). I don't know if it's the pistol offense but he looked good.[/quote] Moch-ity Moch is a machine.. I can't wait to see him run that 40 at the combine

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] A sleeper RB i mentioned a couple wk's back, just had the most sensational Run of the YR by far by a RB, bilal powell of LOUISVILL ran a 85 yr td run against CINCY that was sensational!
    [/quote] This Guy Bilal is amazing! Strong, Shifty, deceptive speed! Watch out for this kid!
    [/quote]Yeah I wish they threw him the ball a little more. He has size I like for a RB[/quote] yup, that and his strength, is what originally drew me to him..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] A sleeper RB i mentioned a couple wk's back, just had the most sensational Run of the YR by far by a RB, bilal powell of LOUISVILL ran a 85 yr td run against CINCY that was sensational!
    [/quote]Yeah I wish they threw him the ball a little more. He has size I like for a RB[/quote] yup, that and his strength, is what originally drew me to him..
    [/quote]

He has that Brandon Saine ,Demarco Murray size. I like those mid sized backs 5-11- 6-1 210-225.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] A sleeper RB i mentioned a couple wk's back, just had the most sensational Run of the YR by far by a RB, bilal powell of LOUISVILL ran a 85 yr td run against CINCY that was sensational!
    [/quote]

He has that Brandon Saine ,Demarco Murray size. I like those mid sized backs 5-11- 6-1 210-225.

[/quote]There's going to be plenty of them available that's for sure, especially once a lot of the underclassmen declare.

How is Nigel Bradham playing

Use guys complain about Beatty this guy Costanzo looks like a big TE. No way he is 300 pounds. LOL Sportzfan remind u of anything

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]How is Nigel Bradham playing[/quote]He's #13, you tell me.

Florida State is really not playing well at all. They're still on top and haven't allowed a TD, but something is wrong w/ Ponder. Not sure if it's his shoulder or what, but he is playing like garbage. I'm surprised the score is only 7-6. Boston College should be up by at least a TD or two.