+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 562 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 5613

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

I expect LSU to be, but they didn't win the National Championship and they return more players. Alabama will probably drop a bit since they won the NC, it happens to everyone, and because of all the players they lost. As for Georgia, I'll believe it when I see it. Aside from maybe FSU, I can't think of team that does less with more than Georgia. I respect Coach Richt, but his team always seems to play weak, undisciplined football. Lucky for him, Grantham runs that defense by himself and you could see them getting where they needed to be last year. I think their defense is going to be solid, top 5 in the country solid, but I want to see their offense play before I say they'll be better than Alabama. With all that said, I expect Georgia to be really good and they have the easiest schedule I may have ever seen from an SEC team... so they'll be highly ranked all year and they'll be in the SECCG. Problem is, the SECCG will be the only test they've had all year. As usual, half his team will be suspended for the first couple games, we'll see if that effects them at all.

I think LSU is going to win the SEC and the BCSCG.

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

1 more guy I havent talked about enough but is real talented is Ron Brooks from LSU. I was going over 3 games for a Brandon Taylor video and he really is a playmaker. He kind of gets ignored with all the talent in LSU's secondary but he is going to be a great get for a team in the middle rounds

Here is a vid I cut of him and im going to try to do another

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh-nKyoR1L4[/link]

Re: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

I have so many games full cut. I will start with Pass Rushers and QB's

I would say the 1 guy I loved this past year, who is coming out in 2013 is Bjoern Werner, DE from FSU.

I think barring injury, and assuming he picks up where he left off in 2011, he is a top 10 pick.

Veteran

Tyrann Mathieuis the guy i am going to pay close attention to this year

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

All-Pro

In my estimation. Safety dt and de will be our top needs next offseason.

Veteran

Agreed- I was surprised not to see a DE at all this draft.

They also might start looking at QBs to groom?

Veteran

[quote user="lawl"]In my estimation. Safety dt and de will be our top needs next offseason.[/quote]

you still think were good at TE that we don't need to address it next year. by the way i agreed with most of what you posted a couple of days ago, but you can't fight the mob some people refuse to step out of the matrix

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I'll be keeping my eyes on Brandon Jenkins as a possible Osi replacement in the future.

All-Pro

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="lawl"]In my estimation. Safety dt and de will be our top needs next offseason.[/quote]

you still think were good at TE that we don't need to address it next year. by the way i agreed with most of what you posted a couple of days ago, but you can't fight the mob some people refuse to step out of the matrix
    [/quote]

I don't think te is a position that they value.

We went into last season with basically noone