+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 562 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397437487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 5613

Re: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

The SEc and Big 12 have come to an agreement that the 2 Champions of their conferences will play each other in a Bowl game. Its basically another Rose Bowl. I wonder if the ACC and Big East will do one now as well. The SEC champ will be in the National Title game anyway but its still cool.

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

great call..they signed him as a f/a and he has a ring

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="dkyc205"][quote user="KennyPhilips1"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="IBleedBlue78"]Isn't it a LITTLE too early for this?????????? Who knows how our new picks will fare this year?[/quote]

In case U didnt notice Ive been touching on the spots we didnt address. Im projecting are needs for 2011** LB/C/RB* and next CB and RT. If your not interested U dont have to contribute. I follow CFB and its players so Im informed when the draft rolls around. Im sharing with others, players that I will be watching this coming season and asking*posters to do the same.*Unlike most I watch the games and have my own opinions that are*not formed by reading Draftdog 2 months before the draft*

[/quote]

i think we go O-line in next years draft, everyone on our line is over thirty or close to it exception being snee[/quote]

I want a running back with speed please.[/quote]

you should be happy with david wilson pick..speed in backfield

I was reading on the UNC Scout page that Dwight Jones was the laziest FB player and had serious character issues. Guess they were right as he went undrafted and then Quit Football. What a waste because the guy is talented. Bet we havent heard the last of him and i dont mean on the Football field

Its cool that Rueben Randle was 1 of the few players to retweet my videos when I put them out during draft season

Redeye, what are your thoughts on Deandre Hopkins WR, Clemson? Any chance he's worth a look if he leaves early?

[quote user="NCGiant23"]Redeye, what are your thoughts on Deandre Hopkins WR, Clemson? Any chance he's worth a look if he leaves early?
    [/quote]

I dunno about him. Clemson had so many offensive weapons last year that he recieved no attention and while his stats didnt stink, he also wasn't a star.

Most defenses cared about stopping Watkins 1st and foremost leaving the lesser dbs to deal with Hopkins. I think that is 1 of the main reasons he was able to get a lot of stats. I am a bit iffy on him as a prospect for the NFL

All those clemson receivers are extremely impressive, they can climb the ladder and catch passes so damn well. imo hopkins is very good, as is Boyd too. they're all talented, shame their QB sucks so much

[quote user="Neverend"]All those clemson receivers are extremely impressive, they can climb the ladder and catch passes so damn well. imo hopkins is very good, as is Boyd too. they're all talented, shame their QB sucks so much[/quote]Not to be an *****, but you realize Boyd is their QB right?

[quote user="NCGiant23"][quote user="Neverend"]All those clemson receivers are extremely impressive, they can climb the ladder and catch passes so damn well. imo hopkins is very good, as is Boyd too. they're all talented, shame their QB sucks so much[/quote]Not to be an *****, but you realize Boyd is their QB right?
    [/quote]

whoops yea, sorry for the mix up his name mightve actually been foyd. cant be bothered remembering, but their 2nd string tight end really stood out to me when i was watching dwayne allen one time