+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 562 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 5613
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    man, this is the Yr of the Big TE! Between Michael Williams Alabama, Cj Fiedorowicz Iowa, Dc Jefferson Rutgers, Dion Sims Mich St, Joseph Fauria UCLA, Joe Don Duncan Dixie St, Ben Cotton Nebraska, and even Eifert has solid size.. U can get a big time blocker this yr at the TE positon thats for sure.. I'll gurantee u the Giants grab one of these guys this yr..
    Yeah Fauria is very intriguing. He cant block a lick but he just oozes athletic ability. Lot of potential with him

I enjoyed that SC Vandi game(the defenses.) There was more talent on the Vandi side than I expected.

Hmm, Amerson just got toasted on a simple 9.

Bit on a double move. He lacks recovery speed . I think he is going to be a safety.

Hey Sportzfan Bobby Massie is the starting RT for the Cardinals.I wonder if anyone saw that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I put up a video of Vanderbilt WR Jordan Matthews "Cousin of Jerry Rice" the other day. im telling U he is going to have a huge season and vault into the group of top WR's. Had a bad drop last night and body catches a little to much for my liking. Got to keep a close eye on his hands as the season progresses but on his 2011 tape he looked fine hands wise. He is big Legit 6'3"although listed 6'4". Reminds me a little of Kenny Britt to be quite honest. Had a 78 yard Catch and run vs South Carolina ended the game with 8 catches for 147 yards and a TD. Would of been more put the refs missed a blatant pass interference penalty on 4th and 13 with 2:00 left. DJ Swearninger grabbed his arm and they missed the call. It cost VaNDY the game
    Here is the missed call. I dont know how the ref missed it he is staring right at them

britt was a bit more explosive.. Mathews reminds me more of Marques Colston.. Colston body catches as well, but uses his body well and is tough to bring down.. I started a COLLEGE THREAD for the games...

Leveon Bell had 50 frickin touches against Boise State 265 yards combined

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    britt was a bit more explosive.. Mathews reminds me more of Marques Colston.. Colston body catches as well, but uses his body well and is tough to bring down.. I started a COLLEGE THREAD for the games...
    I agree very much.

Mathews looked good, but I didn't see explosion out of him. His size and the use of his body are both good, but I want to see him separate.

Btw, I am looking for that thread. I enjoy college ball just as much as the pros and it has already started.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 09-01-2012 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Leveon Bell had 50 frickin touches against Boise State 265 yards combined
    Yes, go to General Sports and u will see the 2012 COLLEGE FB thread where i also mentioned Bell..

Looking forward to the ND/NAVY tilt from ireland.. ND is starting a freshman QB, and i can't wait to see how he plays!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I agree very much.

Mathews looked good, but I didn't see explosion out of him. His size and the use of his body are both good, but I want to see him separate.

Btw, I am looking for that thread. I enjoy college ball just as much as the pros and it has already started.
    Mathews is very good indeed, just not the explosive type.. Theres a place in the NFL for all sorts of diffrent types of WR, and the big/strong/tough to bring down guys are fine indeed.. I just didn't see the britt comparison as much as redeye is all..

The college football thread is in GENERAL SPORTS...

Wow, Marquis Lee looks very bad today.