+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 562 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    i gotta agree, its a bit to early.. I clump up the UDF's with the draft as well, which as u mentioned includes Mark Herzlich, and then u got Jaquian Williams and Darel Scott who are both helpful parts of the team at the end fo the draft, which pretty much makes us only need 1or2 outta Prince, Marvin, and Jerrell to pan out for a solid draft.. I think Prince will be fine once he gets healthy for a solid stretch.. Austin and Jerrnigan sitll have there upside which sometimes takes time to fulfill..

Either way, were freaking loaded in my humble opinion... I love this team!
    Dont get me wrong I like Jacquain Williams a lot. I want him on the field. 2 me he has been the best rookie they had. With RIvers and Boley here , his injuries who knows how many snaps he will get this season

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Dont get me wrong I like Jacquain Williams a lot. I want him on the field. 2 me he has been the best rookie they had. With RIvers and Boley here , his injuries who knows how many snaps he will get this season
    Maybe not alot this season, but Jwill is our future ate weakside. RIvers will be FA after the season and Boley may become a cap casualty with all the guys in need of a new contract (JPP, Nicks, Cruz, Phillips)

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Maybe not alot this season, but Jwill is our future ate weakside. RIvers will be FA after the season and Boley may become a cap casualty with all the guys in need of a new contract (JPP, Nicks, Cruz, Phillips)
    If Rivers plays well, we'll most certainly re-sign him, i believe.. As u said, Boley could become cap casualty, and we don't know how long Chase Blackburn will play at a high caliber, and theres a few young playrs that could be really good, but also could end up flaming out and not living up to the potential they showed.. Therefore i think Rivers will be a gurantee re-sign as long as he plays well..

I think Canty first and foremost is on track to be a cap casualty. Probably one good reason why he has never restructured, even though there is room for him to do so.

what is with all this crazy spamming on these boards?

what is with all this crazy spamming on these boards?
    the mods do well cleaning it all up, but I agree this is very annoying. Especially for those of us who get on early in the morning. It is impossible to sort through some of these threads.

well after one game, Wilson(who has grown on me), has not made me think Cordy Glenn wasen't the way to go.. Neither has the Oline for that matter..lol I thought the value was with Cordy Glenn, and hes getting rave reviews in buffalo and Wilson looked bad and fumbled what could of ended up being a TD drive which would of had us tied at end of regulation..

Again, its only one game and hes really grown on me, but that was one debut that was pretty horrendus, and it don't help that our Oline was pathetic and Cordy Glenn has all ready Won a starting job and is getting rave review after rave review for his athletic ability, technique, and versatility, not to mention power..

These are 2mocks i'm feeling after last nights debacle.. Huge focus on Oline and Secondary with a Safety being a big emphasis..
    1. Barrett Jones G/C/T Bama
    2. Jonathan Cooper G UNC
    3. Baccari Rambo S Georgia
    4. Desmond Trufant CB Washington

1. Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin
    2. Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
    3. Omergerie Uzzi G Ga Tech
    4. Rod Sweeting CB Ga Tech

Kawaan Short would possilby make me go DT if hes on board..

These are 2mocks i'm feeling after last nights debacle.. Huge focus on Oline and Secondary with a Safety being a big emphasis..
    2. Jonathan Cooper G UNC

2. Kenny Vaccaro S Texas

your pineman r nfl ready.no more projects.even the guys they liked solder and ijalana werent ready

2. Jonathan Cooper G UNC

2. Kenny Vaccaro S Texas

We def need to look more so at OT than OG, we're TERRIBLE at sealing the edge.

Who are a few good OL that we could see in the 2nd half of the draft or maybe in the 2nd round???

Oh I saw that guy Barrett Jones play and damn he looks nice
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

+ Reply to Thread