+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 562 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

Manti Te'o is a freaking man beast! Hes gonna make some team very happy as a pro.. To do what he did with the heavy heart he was playing with today was flat out amazing!

Yep, forgot to put him on my list but he was a stud today. I think 34 teams are going to be drooling over him, and that isnt to say he cant play in a 43 scheme either. I just think his value in a 34 is bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Yep, forgot to put him on my list but he was a stud today. I think 34 teams are going to be drooling over him, and that isnt to say he cant play in a 43 scheme either. I just think his value in a 34 is bigger.
    Ya, i think 3/4 would be best situation, but as u said, any scheme would probably get production outta Te'o.. Hes really blossomed since his freshman yr.. I'd say hes the MVP of that ND team.. There problems always been Defense, and there Defense's heartbeat is Te'o, making him the MVP of that team in my opinion..

Brian kelly can really coach.. Sure they got Te'o and a few other bigtime prospects, but they have been getting production from a freshman QB, and guys like Robby Toma Zeke Motta, and Jake Golic and Braxston Cave..etc A bunch of guys who are solid, gritty players, but not super athleteic high profiled guys.. Kelly is really coaching his butt off in south bend right now..

Mark my words, u gotta remember the name Rushel Shell RB Pittsburgh.. Hes a highly touted Freshman who i see in his first college carries against cincy, and was very impressed with his power and ability to manuveur at his size.. Hes not gonna always shake u outta ur shoes, but he can move around well for a back his size.. I gotta feeling hes gonna be a sure first 1st rder if he stays healthy..

Mark my words, u gotta remember the name Rushel Shell RB Pittsburgh.. Hes a highly touted Freshman who i see in his first college carries against cincy, and was very impressed with his power and ability to manuveur at his size.. Hes not gonna always shake u outta ur shoes, but he can move around well for a back his size.. I gotta feeling hes gonna be a sure first 1st rder if he stays healthy..
    Impressed with Notre Dame that was a great win even though I think MSU is overrated,
    I love Stanfords brand of Football. I love how they line up and just smack the crap out of teams on both sides of the ball. Not many teams do that in CFB

What do u guys think of Teddy Bridgewater? Hes a blast to watch play and has been good ever since his 1st start, and now i'm seeing guys having him int eh 1st rd of next yrs draft.. I think hes got the "it" factor and i believe in his skills... Another words, if i'm a GM, and need a QB, i'd take a shot on em in RD 1..
    Without a doubt a Top 5 QB prospect for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Also today Arkansas looked seriously undisciplined. They couldn't do anything and started to panic early. I know it was against Alabama but still anytime they even started to put something together they fell flat. Alabama's defensive unit and their O-line looks really solid. It was a men among boys thing for sure.
    I think there is Alabama then LSU and then everyone else.

1. Alabama

2. LSU

3. FSU

4. Oregon

5. West Virginia

6. Oklahoma

7. Georgia

I would say the Top 6 teams have a chance at playing in the National Title game. It will be whoever wins Bama and LSU and if 1 of those other 4 teams can go undefeated. If they all lose we might see LSU Bama again. Which not a lot of people want to see but I believe are the 2 best teams

not for nothing, but matthew stafford su-cks.. Also TItus Young is the biggest airhead in the world.. I've seen that dude make some just don't give a cr-ap about anyone but urself penalties and mistakes.. The lions Drafted way to many slugs.. Nd Suh, Fairley, Young, CHerilus, are all guys who just don't give u the effort and really dodn't put team first.. I feel bad for Pettigrew and Calvin Johnson, who always seem to be going full steam.. Have u ever seen someone lose his luster as fast as Nd Suh has? Hes a freaking headcase! Also they got a DB Jacob Lacey who would seriously challenge tryon as the worst CB in the world..

They always seem to shoot themselves in the foot.. There a depressing team to watch...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-16-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Super early still but David Wilson again did nothing and got simply outclassed by former 4th rder Andre Brown and Doug Martin for that matter.. He dropped a super easy catchable ball and showed exactly the thing i disliked about him at Va Tech with the Dancing around thingst.. So far, Jayron Hosley looks like our best pick, which is what i said during the draft..

Wilson was really growing on me by preseasons end, but after 2games, he has done nothing to excite me and i feel even stronger about us should of taking Cordy Glenn, as i thought he was the value then with Doug Martin being off the board.. Adrien Robinson is completely non existent so far and Randle hasen't done anything outside ST's.. Hosley has looked very good, and i think hes gonna be our future starter..

Now i know its very early, and trust me, i hope Wilson , randle and Robinson all make me look bad with my judgements, but as of now, they haven't..

Super early still but David Wilson again did nothing and got simply outclassed by former 4th rder Andre Brown and Doug Martin for that matter.. \
    Huh? Still way to early to say. TC has always been very slow to introduce rookies to the lineup, especially on offense.

But....

1 can hardly say Martin outclassed Wilson today since Wilson gained more yards in 2 kickoff returns than Martin did in all his 20 touches. Wilson gave us excellent field position.

I will say that thus far, Alfred Morris has been the best rookie RB in the NFL, a guy I had on my list of the 2 most underrated prospects coming out last year. I seem to remember posters arguing with me saying he we was likely going to be undrafted.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 09-17-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Huh? Still way to early to say. TC has always been very slow to introduce rookies to the lineup, especially on offense.But....1 can hardly say Martin outclassed Wilson today since Wilson gained more yards in 2 kickoff returns than Martin did in all his 20 touches. Wilson gave us excellent field position. I will say that thus far, Alfred Morris has been the best rookie RB in the NFL, a guy I had on my list of the 2 most underrated prospects coming out last year. I seem to remember posters arguing with me saying he we was likely going to be undrafted.
    Guys like Andre brown and Alfred Morris are why you don't waste first round picks on running backs.

+ Reply to Thread