+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 562 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 5613
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    No YOU arent getting it.

I listed EVERYONE despite their ability. I did not discriminate AT ALL and ALL of them propose the body of evidence that COMEPLTELY refutes your statement.

YOU made an incorrect statement MOVE ON ALREADY. TC has a long established pattern of gradually introducing rookies to the lineup. Get over it...geez

ur crazy..lol

Again, TC is slow to introduce rookies on offense. FACT. Hakeem Nicks was slowly introduced to the offense despite a HUGE need at the position. He did not get the start until mid season. He was given a couple basic plays early , mostly WR screens(but not all). he made the most of them. So far, Wilson has not. hardly reason to call him out tho especially in light of his big contributions on special teams

Here is a link to Nicks 1st NFL TD in week 2 of 2009. Guess what play it was? that is right a WR screen Guess where he was on the depth chart? 4th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spJU90xwl7o

So again, what examples do you have? I am STILL waiting. I listed every single rookie. where is your list? If you cannot produce 1, I will assume this discussion over as you have no support to your claim and are just agruing for the sake of trying to get the last word and save face after making an incorrect statement.
    Ya, that Nicks TD was a brilliant play call.. Whats ur point? Nicks still gets the occasional screen pass... Hes a physical reciver.. It had nothing to do with anything besides a good play... Its not like all he was getting was screen passes..lol Not to menton, what is it? Is it that guys don't play, or they play with a slightly easier package of plays untill they learn the offense or what? Nicks, Steve SMith, Chris Snee, and David Wilson all played immedietly.. I really don't care about weather or not Ramses Barden or Darel Scott or whoever played immedietly or not, becuase i'm smart enough to realize the diffrence between a guy with depth in front of him and/or a total diffrence in talent level and investment...

Sinorice Moss never played..lol Sinorcie Moss suc-ked..lol Why in the world would he of been playing early as a rookie? Coughlin isn't a idiot.. Hes not gonna not play a Rookie if its his best option or he thinks it is untill proven diffrently.. Every team in the NFL plays rookies early on weather by choice or not.. Jayron HOsley was just 2nd in tackles i believe in his first game of the season..

Were definetly not gonna agree here.. I 100pct know for a fact Coughlin will play who he thinks is his best option, and when theres a super talent like Hakeem Nicks, he dosen't hold back.. David WIlson was fantastic in the preseason therefore earned his playing time in the first qter of the first game.. The guy would be starting had he not been so dissapointing .. Shoot, he very well could be starting soon, if he bounces back and has a big game ..

Walt put out his Mock Draft today, going 3rounds.. He also had us taking Alex Okafor in RD 1..lol I like his mock for us up untill rd 3.. Hes got us taking Okafor, R.Wagner, and then Zac Dysert QB Miami (OH) in RD 3... I don't think were in positon to take a QB in rd 3 with the needs we have.. Kenny Phillips could leave and in that case, i'd rather have Baccari Rambo or someone like that..

Does anyone know anything about DUKE WILLIAMS S NEVADA?

Barring any serious injury, does anyone else see Barrett Jones not being available by the time we pick? He looked really good against Michigan playing Center and I think due to his rare versatility, good character, and being an overall safe selection, he might end up being a #10 to #15 selection. I'm thinking Brennan Williams or Chance Warmack are more realistic possibilities. I would be pleased with Rhodes or Banks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Barring any serious injury, does anyone else see Barrett Jones not being available by the time we pick? He looked really good against Michigan playing Center and I think due to his rare versatility, good character, and being an overall safe selection, he might end up being a #10 to #15 selection. I'm thinking Brennan Williams or Chance Warmack are more realistic possibilities. I would be pleased with Rhodes or Banks as well.
    Jones' versatility and his flawless technique will likely make him the most coveted of these guys. The only thing that could really hurt him would be if, come the combine, they realize he has very short arms or isnt as big as he is listed. That is something that has become somewhat common place for Bama players in recent years. In fact, it is getting a bit common accross a lot of college football.

That said, if I am an NFL team looking for a guard, I definitely take Womack above all else. He is just nasty.

If I had to guess, I would say the Giants would prefer Jones. They always value versatility.

Jones' versatility and his flawless technique will likely make him the most coveted of these guys. The only thing that could really hurt him would be if, come the combine, they realize he has very short arms or isnt as big as he is listed. That is something that has become somewhat common place for Bama players in recent years. In fact, it is getting a bit common accross a lot of college football.

That said, if I am an NFL team looking for a guard, I definitely take Womack above all else. He is just nasty.

If I had to guess, I would say the Giants would prefer Jones. They always value versatility.
    Ya, Jones screams GIANTS type lineman... I still think he'll be gone, but u never know? It all depends on how we play this yr and where we pick.. Womack would be a heck of a consolation prize though! I love Chance, he was brilliant against Arkansas..

I think its gonna be another tough call on what the giants do this yr, because they could go with a pass rusher, a DB, a Olineman, and even outside chance a guy like Tyler Eifert.. I think Reese will take what ever player outta those positons kinda slips through the cracks.. If a guy like Kawaan Short is there or Barrett Jones or Alex Okafor, he'll snatch em up...

It does seem like the Giants have been trying to address the Oline through free agency and late round picks. But then again, I am sure if the value is there they will pick it whether it comes round 1 or round 6.

It does seem like the Giants have been trying to address the Oline through free agency and late round picks. But then again, I am sure if the value is there they will pick it whether it comes round 1 or round 6.
    Ya, i think the giants are just smart, they don't hamstring themselves with certain limitations, like "not taking a S in the 1st rd, or not drafting a CB that is small..et".. I know often it might seem like that, but then before u know it a guy like Jayron Hosley will get picked, or Kenny Phillips will go in the 1st rd...etc

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i think the giants are just smart, they don't hamstring themselves with certain limitations, like "not taking a S in the 1st rd, or not drafting a CB that is small..et".. I know often it might seem like that, but then before u know it a guy like Jayron Hosley will get picked, or Kenny Phillips will go in the 1st rd...etc
    . I think the real reason your seeing the smaller CB's is Perry Fewells defense.Size isnt anywhere close to as important as it was in the secondary.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-19-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Amazing the Giants avoid size but somehow end up with the tallest defense in the NFL every year weird how that happpens
    Dude, they like physical db's.. If theres a physical DB that is smallish, they'll take em.. Hence why they signed Bruce Johnson as a UDF and Drafted Jayron Hosley..

Didn't they just draft Hosley? Hes the opitomy of a small CB... That pretty much prooves right there that they have absoulutley no problem adding a smaller CB... Again, they like Physical Corners, hence Terrell Thomas, Bruce Johnson, Jayron Hosley, Michael Coe, Corey Webster..etc
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-19-2012 at 06:26 PM.