+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 562 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Ok, i'm better now..lol Lost 190smackers yesterday..lol Either way, i'm over it.. It was a really bad day though with just plain bad play..

Watching this Baltimore/NE game right now, it looks like Baltimore might of hit a Homerun with Courtney Upshaw.. Hes looked really explosive getting in the backfield to foil a double reverse(he tackled edelman 6yrd behind the line)..

Doing my mock for this week.. I got us picking 29th overall, because i just love the way we've played but i'm not 100pct sold on this Oline or Secondary costing us just enough to not get us a 3rd ring in 6yrs.. Not saying we arent showing promise there, as guys like Hosley and Beatty are looking great, but i want to see alittle more consistency first before i got as far as to put us in the pick of the 30-32.. So anyhow, here we go..

1.Alex Okafor DE Texas- Were definetly losing OSI this offseason, and we haven't shown anything really behind Tuck, JPP, and OSI as of yet.. Ojomo nor Tracy has played or played impactfully yet.. Okafor seems to be the perfect replacement for OSI , and would be welcomed additon opposite JPP for next decade..

2. Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- This kids absoulutley the real deal. With Bennett having such a monster yr, i could see someone really paying big dollars for him, and if they do, we got quite a few other prioritys to contend with, then to worry about giving a TE whos been good for 1yr a really big deal.. Fauria is big and strong and a complete TE with good hands and redzone capabilities..

3.Leon Mcfadden CB San Diego St- Kinda one of my under the radar players.. Hes got solid size/speed combonation and above avg ball skills.. Hes off to a pretty solid start with picks in back to back games .. I also seen him explode to teh line to make nice one on one tackles in the run game as well.. And i think we'll be in the mix for antoher corner to pair with Prince and Hosley as the future CB's of this team.. TT's injury makes that almost a priority..

4. Graham Pocic C/G Illinois- I've spoke about em before, hes got great size and could be our G untill Baas eventually is gone, or we could posisbly cut Baas for cap space(hes having a good yr), and go with him at C as a rook.. Either way hes tough as nails and would be welcomed additon to interior of oline..

5. Earl Wolff SS Nc St- I don't care, this kids a leader and heck of a ballplayer.. I was so impressed with his play against UCONN a couple weeks ago , as he was in every play it seemed and he he not only made a pick but almost came away with another one and i could see him being a demon on ST's.. Very underrated player, as far as Rankings seem to go around the web.. I think 5th rd is perfect for this kid...

6. Jonathan Bostic ILB Florida- If this is to be blackburns last yr with us as hes a FA after the yr, we could bring in antoher MLB with a late pick to challenge Herzlich as the MLB of the future and for depth.. Bostic is a good player having a good season..

7. T.J Moe WR Mizzo- If we are to lose Cruz, i'm fine going with young kids, but maybe take a shot on another late rd type pick and see what happens.. Moe has good speed and and would seemingly be a good selection to do some of the things Victor does for us..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I dont even have to see anymore of Matt Scott, hes a dud in my book.. Theres all ready been a snapped ball off the holders head, and a horrible INT, and a laughable fumble in the first 6minutes..lol Scott's INT was maybe the dumbes pick i've ever seen..
    Everyone was telling me how great he was. watched the game he embarrassed himself

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Everyone was telling me how great he was. watched the game he embarrassed himself
    Oh he totally played like a clown.. it was crazy!

Landry Jones failed another test as well.. He did nothing that impressive at all against Kan St..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Landry Jones failed another test as well.. He did nothing that impressive at all against Kan St..
    LOL At least It wasnt as bad as the Oklahoma State game

The QB play of the top guys has been pretty bad.Geno Smith has been the only 1 consistently good so far

The QB play of the top guys has been pretty bad.Geno Smith has been the only 1 consistently good so far
    Its been pretty bad this yr with mental mistakes and simply fundamentals.. I really haden't noticed yet, because i really haden't gambled much untill this past weekend, so i really got to watch games from as low as Harvard/Brown to Louisvielle/Fla Int, to Ok/ Kan St/ To Col/Wash St, to Syr/Minn..etc I coulden't believe some of the things i was witnessing..

I swear to god, the most complete fundamentally strong game i watched this past college weekend was HARVARD VS BROWN.. THere were no stupid drops, and ridiculously bad penalties, and turnovers that make u wonder how?, and the refs were right on point, and if a guy was wideopen 7yrds away the ball was delivered in between the numbers..etc

Ya, Geno's been brilliant.. I really think hes been the best QB in the country by far.. I thought Matt Barkley was gonna be so much more poised and fundamentaly strong this yr, and hes kinda shown some question marks..

If i'm picking 1st overall, i think i go with Geno Smith.. If Landry Jones goes in the 1st rd, the team that picks him needs to have there head examined.. Teddy Bridgewater is really good but even he showed chinks in the armor against a very weak opponet this past weekend.. He got totally baited by a deep saftey on a long pass at one point, that was really great on the S's part, but very bad on Teddy's part.. TO complete barley over 50pct against Fla Int is kinda embaressing.. Teddys a good one, but he definetly got a ways to go...

Im kind of worried what Ive seen from the Giants pass rush this year.The way Tuck and Osi are playing I think we may have to draft a DE in the first round

+ Reply to Thread