+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 562 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Im kind of worried what Ive seen from the Giants pass rush this year.The way Tuck and Osi are playing I think we may have to draft a DE in the first round
    Ya, thats why i've been putting Okafor there the past couple weeks instead of Chance Warmack.. Even Kawaan Short would probably be ahead of Warmack on this day for me... Those are the 3 i'm most hoping for as of today.. All though a CB like Jonathan Banks also would be intriguing if we decide to part ways with Corey Webster, whos plays been sporadic at best this season... My top 5 Big Board for us would be.

1.Alex Okafor DE Texas

2. Kawaan Short DT Purdue

3. Chance Warmack G Alabama

4. Jonathan Banks CB Miss St.

5. Kenny Vaccaro SS Texas ( i love this kid a ton!)

Hon Mention- Brennan Williams OT UNC, Oday Aboushi OT Virginia(hes been looking really good past couple wk's), Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin

I love Barrett Jones but i think were gonna have to trade up to get him if we want him..
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-24-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Hey Redeye, whats the deal with this Duke Williams S Nevada kid? I've been hereing all sorts of good stuff about em.. See hes in the early 2nd range on some boards..

Most excited i've been about a game in a very long time time.. Week after next, Stanford @ Notre Dame!! Most know i'm a irish and umass fan, and my irish are kicking butt right now and i can't wait to see if they can beat the Cardnial! Prospect wise, the game will be great with Te'o, Ertz, S.taylor, Z.Motta, Eifert, Cierre Wood, Braxston Cave, Shayne Skov, Chase Thomas, Prince Shembo, but overall it should have 2undefeated teams who could be playing for a big bowl game at the end of the season..

I was thinking, we should do a fun competiton which i've seen done with Tennis matches, where u pick 10-15 bigger games and pick the winners, and who ever gets the most right, wins.. Its just for fun of course, and u get a 1point per week if u win the comp, and u keep track throughout the weeks.. if theres a tie, u both get the 1pt.. U get zero if u lose obviously.. I will throw in one game that is alittle lower level type that can help break ties and what not, and keep us intersted in other games outside top games
    If ur intersted i'll start..
    GAME / WINNER
    STANFORD @ WASHINGTON - STANFORD
    TENNESEE @ GEORGIA- GEORGIA
    VIRGINIA TECH @ CINCY- CINCY
    OHIO ST @ MICHIGAN ST.- MICHIGAN ST.
    TEXAS @ OKLAHOMA ST.- TEXAS
    WISCONSIN @ NEBRASKA- NEBRASKA
    OREGON ST @ ARIZONA- OREGON ST
    ARIZONA ST @ CALIFORNIA- ARIZONA ST.
    NC STATE @ MIAMI- MIAMI
    BAYLOR @ W.VIRGINIA- W.VIRGINIA
    LOUISIANA TECH @ VIRGINIA- L.TECH
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 09-24-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Doing my mock for this week.. I got us picking 29th overall, because i just love the way we've played but i'm not 100pct sold on this Oline or Secondary costing us just enough to not get us a 3rd ring in 6yrs.. Not saying we arent showing promise there, as guys like Hosley and Beatty are looking great, but i want to see alittle more consistency first before i got as far as to put us in the pick of the 30-32.. So anyhow, here we go..

1.Alex Okafor DE Texas- Were definetly losing OSI this offseason, and we haven't shown anything really behind Tuck, JPP, and OSI as of yet.. Ojomo nor Tracy has played or played impactfully yet.. Okafor seems to be the perfect replacement for OSI , and would be welcomed additon opposite JPP for next decade..

2. Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- This kids absoulutley the real deal. With Bennett having such a monster yr, i could see someone really paying big dollars for him, and if they do, we got quite a few other prioritys to contend with, then to worry about giving a TE whos been good for 1yr a really big deal.. Fauria is big and strong and a complete TE with good hands and redzone capabilities..

3.Leon Mcfadden CB San Diego St- Kinda one of my under the radar players.. Hes got solid size/speed combonation and above avg ball skills.. Hes off to a pretty solid start with picks in back to back games .. I also seen him explode to teh line to make nice one on one tackles in the run game as well.. And i think we'll be in the mix for antoher corner to pair with Prince and Hosley as the future CB's of this team.. TT's injury makes that almost a priority..

4. Graham Pocic C/G Illinois- I've spoke about em before, hes got great size and could be our G untill Baas eventually is gone, or we could posisbly cut Baas for cap space(hes having a good yr), and go with him at C as a rook.. Either way hes tough as nails and would be welcomed additon to interior of oline..

5. Earl Wolff SS Nc St- I don't care, this kids a leader and heck of a ballplayer.. I was so impressed with his play against UCONN a couple weeks ago , as he was in every play it seemed and he he not only made a pick but almost came away with another one and i could see him being a demon on ST's.. Very underrated player, as far as Rankings seem to go around the web.. I think 5th rd is perfect for this kid...

6. Jonathan Bostic ILB Florida- If this is to be blackburns last yr with us as hes a FA after the yr, we could bring in antoher MLB with a late pick to challenge Herzlich as the MLB of the future and for depth.. Bostic is a good player having a good season..

7. T.J Moe WR Mizzo- If we are to lose Cruz, i'm fine going with young kids, but maybe take a shot on another late rd type pick and see what happens.. Moe has good speed and and would seemingly be a good selection to do some of the things Victor does for us..
    Alex Okafor vs Ole Miss

Alex Okafor vs Ole Miss

Okafor very impressive.. I watched alot of this game, so i seen alot of his play in this one.. Could u do a tape of Graham Pocic if possible? Also, if u get a chance, i'd love to see Leon McFadden..

U can tell this kid would be awseome with ELI if were unable to retain bennett longterm..

Joe Fauria 2 TDs against Colorado HD - YouTube

► 1:39 www.youtube.com/watch?v=POm93umIIlQ
    Nov 21, 2011 - 2 min - Uploaded by puntingiswinning
    Joseph Fauria ...

U can tell this kid would be awseome with ELI if were unable to retain bennett longterm..

Joe Fauria 2 TDs against Colorado HD - YouTube

► 1:39 www.youtube.com/watch?v=POm93umIIlQ
    Nov 21, 2011 - 2 min - Uploaded by puntingiswinning
    Joseph Fauria ...
    A few of his games are up I know because I went to cut them and theywere already up

Hey Redeye, whats the deal with this Duke Williams S Nevada kid? I've been hereing all sorts of good stuff about em.. See hes in the early 2nd range on some boards..
    Havent seen Nevada play this year yet. Dont have much of the 2011 footage either. A lot of these guys I might not see until the offseason.Right now Im so busy trying to keep the cut ups current to the week

A few of his games are up I know because I went to cut them and theywere already up
    Ya, i watched Fauria vs stanford, and came away impressed as well... Hes definetly the real deal...

+ Reply to Thread