+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 562 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 5613
    Another college game in the books, and anotehr game where its decided on horrible play.. Ty Montgomery's butterfingers and playcalling by coaching staff and the moron Ben Gardner jumping offsides on 3rd and 4 decided the game.. There is not one thing that Washington did well in that game.. Nothing.. They should of lost by double digits and somehow they WON the game..lol Thank god i didn't bet on this one!

LSU dismantled Washington cant believe Stanford lost to them

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    LSU dismantled Washington cant believe Stanford lost to them
    I give up trying to figure out whats what in college and pro football for that matter.. It always comes down to what guys don't make the bigger goof ups.. Growing up, i never recalled such bad fundamentals.. A big drop was something that was talked about for about a week..lol Now u get 6or7 drops a game, with 5of em being just a pitch and catch that miracuouslly get dropped.

Then u go to the Pros, and u got the ravens who put up 30plus on NE 5days ago, and last night they muster only 16pts by there offense? The bills sce ored more in Clevland with there offense then the ravens did in there home park.. The bills game was more of a laugher then the baltimore game was.. Shoot, Cle was one 16yard pass away from tying the game with the last play of the game.. I give up trying to figure teams out.. Every week, u just never know anymore...

I was really intrigued by Amini Silatolu last yr, and i'm always looking for small school kids like Adrien Tracy(loved em coming out), and Arthur Moats, and Ramon Harewood, and etc..etc.. This yr, the kid thats got my attention is GLENVILLE ST's OT MARK JACKSON.. Hes a monster of a man at 6ft 5in 332LB's, and is very athetlic for his size.. Heres a article about em, and it mentions him catching a OT screen pass and running it in from 17yards out. Pretty cool! Sounds like a really good kid as well.. Def someone to keep a eye on..

NFL Prospect Interviews - Mark Jackson, Glenville State , T
    college2pro.com/showPlayer.php?id=14&page=bioList - Cached

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Another college game in the books, and anotehr game where its decided on horrible play.. Ty Montgomery's butterfingers and playcalling by coaching staff and the moron Ben Gardner jumping offsides on 3rd and 4 decided the game.. There is not one thing that Washington did well in that game.. Nothing.. They should of lost by double digits and somehow they WON the game..lol Thank god i didn't bet on this one!
    It seems like the margin between the teams is so small its whoever decides to play harder that day who wins

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    It seems like the margin between the teams is so small its whoever decides to play harder that day who wins
    I really feel as yrs go by, discipline is getting farther away in society as well as sports.. Theres no respect anymore.. Guys get off the hook for like everything, so there fore theres no feeling of real remorse for dropping a 10yrd pitch and catch pass with no one around ya.. I think the play we see on the field being less has to do more with society as a whole, then just sports.. I'm serious, its bad! The mistakes i see daily are just unspeakable in sports nowadays.. And everytime someone does something horrible, they don't have anyone demanding they be better, but guys just patting em on the butt saying "ah, you'll get em next time"..lol I'm not even that old(31), but i feel old because i feel i used to watch teams play much more fundamentally strong and with more poise and less stupid mistakes..

If i was Ty Montgomery, i woulden't be able to get outta bed for like 2days after the cr-ap i did to my team yesterday.. I'll bet hes out laughing and hanging with friends with all his teammates just shrugging off his drops like its no big deal.. First off, it cost them a chance at a major bowl, because bottom line is u lost to freaking Washington, who was flat out dreadful last night.. U managed to take that awesome win VS USC and put it outta the minds of pretty much everyone.. Now it seems to me they just got a flukey win VS USC, and the true Stanford team is just slightly better then AVG...

Zach Ertz is a beast by the way!

Ej Manuel su-cks..lol what a useless QB.. All he can do is drop balls off like 3-5yrds downfield, and his Run game is pathetic for a supposed athletic QB of his size.. I wouldent' draft em in the first 5rounds personally.. I gurantee he dosen't start in this league.. Andre Woodson Kentucky was a better prospect then Manuel, and he went in the 6th and never made a dent as a pro..

There talking about a hangover for FLA ST because of there big game against clemson.. What a joke! Thats the excuse u here like 10times a week nowadays..lol U don't come out and play becuase of ur big game against clemson last week???lol Hahahah! Give me a break, its not exactly the orange bowl or something! PLay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ej Manuel su-cks..lol what a useless QB.. All he can do is drop balls off like 3-5yrds downfield, and his Run game is pathetic for a supposed athletic QB of his size.. I wouldent' draft em in the first 5rounds personally.. I gurantee he dosen't start in this league.. Andre Woodson Kentucky was a better prospect then Manuel, and he went in the 6th and never made a dent as a pro..
    Ok, i was alittle harsh.. Its more his offensive corrdinater not letting him do much.. He finally got a shot to go downfield and put a dart on his wr for 32yrd gain..