+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 562 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5613
    Golson was great last night. That says a lot about a QB. He hasn't played that well all year then in the teams biggest game against the best opponent on the road he plays great. Looked like he turned the corner last night. Im usually the biggest ND hater but I like this team and I find myself rooting for them to win. I love their Dline so much they are great to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    It looked like his leg got ripped off his body from the knee down
    Pretty much what happened, he tore all 4 ligaments (ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL) and broke his femur & patella as well. Absolute terrible injury and wish nothing but the best for M. Lattimore

Great game yesterday for USC WR Marquise Lee. He had 16 catches for 345 yards and 2 TD's (469 all purpose yards). Another guy I like is UNC RB Giovani Bernard. I think he is extremely underrated and easily a top 5 RB in the nation

Veteran
    Latavius Murray rb ucf. Big dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Latavius Murray rb ucf. Big dude.
    He is a good player, very versatile for such a big guy. But, he is tall with long legs and he already tore his knee up once. Tall RBs with previous leg injuries will always be a risk. If he can stay healthy he will make an NFL team.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I think he is 1 of the most underrated prospects in the country. He plays very similar to a young Justin Tuck(cept from other side.) He is quick off the ball, stellar vs the run, is a powerfull bull rusher and can stunt as well as anyone. Personally, for a 43 team I think he is a better prospect than the guy he replaced for injury Brandon Jenkins.
    thanks santaman. I'm in middle of moving(again..lol) , so won't be on as much as i'd like.. Anyway, thanks for info.. I like what i know as well..
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-03-2012 at 07:59 AM.

never got a chance to do my weekly mock after Dallas game.. I got us picking last in RD 1, because quite frankly, i think were the best team in football right now.. So, here we go..

RD1.. Tank Carradine DE Florida St- Obviously, DE will be somewhat of a need seeing how Tuck and OSI are aging and theres not a whole lot behind JPP going forward.. Carradine is having a nice season with 41tackles 8tfl 7sacks 1ff.. Very impressive indeed.. Also, hes got solid length at 6ft 5in while weighing in at respectable 265lbs.. If Carradine is off the board, i'd consider Poyer, Eifert, Okafor, or TJ Mcdonald..

RD2.. Brennan Williams OT UNC- Season was cut short due to torn labrum, which will probably drop his stock.. If hes around end of 2nd rd, hes huge value, and could be are future RT for yrs to come if Brewer dosen't pan out.. Could also learn under Locklear for 1more season , assuming we give em another yr , as hes been so impressive... Williams was doing well early on blocking for Giovanni Bernard and is a solid pass protector..

RD3.. Duke Williams S Nevada- The more i learn, the more i like from the Big S from Nevada.. He supports the run well, and has defended a solid amount of passes from the S positon.. Hes got good size/speed combonation, and is a very well rounded player..

RD4.. Rod Sweeting CB Ga Tech- One of my sleeper CB's, Sweeting has solid HT, all though alittle slender, but he is a physical player who has solid ball skills..

RD5.. Jake Stoneburner TE Ohio St- Very talented player who would be more of a option in pass offense if Oh St had a more accurate passer at QB.. Stoneburner was suspended early on, and dosent' have gaudy numbers, so he could slide, but i think hes more taletned then where he's perdicted to go as of right now..

RD6.. Dan Buckner WR Arizona- Big Strong WR whos having a solid season.. We could possibly use another player at WR if were to lose Barden, and with Nicks and Cruz pending Fa'cy in the forseeable future, and Jerrnigan not showing a whole lot quite yet... Nicks being somewhat injury prone also plays into this selection, as well as WR being so important to our offense and what we do...

RD7.. Steve Greer ILB Virginia- Very productive player for Cavs all though kinda undersized for MLB positon.. Build seems to learn torward being able to gain some weight going forward.. Worth the gamble this late, becuase of his on field production...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Kenjon Barner beasted against Arizona st.. Kid can run..
    Jesus, Barner beasts against everyone.. Dude went for 38carry 321yrd 5td 2catch 26yrd!!! HOLY CRAPOLLA!!!! Barner is a freaking beast!

nigel malone CB K.state with another pick.. Hes a really solid CB.. I've mocked em a couple times to us, and i really think he's gonna be a top 4rd CB by time is said and done, if not all ready..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Jesus, Barner beasts against everyone.. Dude went for 38carry 321yrd 5td 2catch 26yrd!!! HOLY CRAPOLLA!!!! Barner is a freaking beast!
    As a kid, I remember watching Barry Sanders in that remarkable 1988 season where he won the Heisman. In particular I remember that Bowl game where he had 5 TDs. I think I will remember last nights performance by Barner with a similar amount of awe. It was remarkable.

I also think Oregon has a future Heisman guy in Markus Mariota, provided he can avoid injury. That is 1 cool customer for a redshirt freshman.