+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 562 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i was a big Atkins fan myself, but also liked the Austin pick up.. I remember we had debated with that dude who was all "stphen paea" after we got Austin, in defense of the selection...lol Oh well, u can't get em all right, ey?
    He hasnt done much either so at least theres that. sTill drives me nuts about Atkins really liked him and he was there 4th round ehhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He hasnt done much either so at least theres that. sTill drives me nuts about Atkins really liked him and he was there 4th round ehhhhhh
    Ya, me 2.. I loved em to be truthful. Raved about em like there was no tommorow.. I really like alot of players that Cincy has drafted over the past several yrs..All though, i hated Andre Smith pickup.. I really don't like lazy lineman, it just don't add up in the pro's...

I see Juron Criner and Muhhamed Sanu are gaining steam wk to wk.. Those are guys i was on record in Draft thread saying were steals and i liked more then Randle pickup.. Criner was a big steal as late as raiders got em, and Sanu was much more a 2nd rd pick then Rueben Randle should of been in my opinion.. Sanu just scored his 2nd td in as many wk's, and is starting to get a nice repoire with Andy Dalton.. He can also help u in trickery by throwing the ball on occasion, and he can rush the football, which hes done with moderate success so far with 4carries for 10yrds...

I see Juron Criner and Muhhamed Sanu are gaining steam wk to wk.. Those are guys i was on record in Draft thread saying were steals and i liked more then Randle pickup.. Criner was a big steal as late as raiders got em, and Sanu was much more a 2nd rd pick then Rueben Randle should of been in my opinion.. Sanu just scored his 2nd td in as many wk's, and is starting to get a nice repoire with Andy Dalton.. He can also help u in trickery by throwing the ball on occasion, and he can rush the football, which hes done with moderate success so far with 4carries for 10yrds...
    The worry with Sanu was always character I think. There were some negative reports out there. Otherwise , he was likely a 2nd rounder.

A lot of draft eligible prospects to watch this weekend when Florida/Florida State squares off this Saturday at 3:30. Whether it'd be Werner (FSU), Tank Carradine (FSU), Floyd (UF), Easley (UF), Jones (FSU), Jenkins (UF), Bostic (UF), Elam (UF), Joyner (FSU), Manuel (FSU), Pryor (FSU), Smith (FSU), its going to be a great game to watch and I'm sure plenty of NFL scouts will be in attendance like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    The worry with Sanu was always character I think. There were some negative reports out there. Otherwise , he was likely a 2nd rounder.
    really? I never remember hearing anything about his charechter?

Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    A lot of draft eligible prospects to watch this weekend when Florida/Florida State squares off this Saturday at 3:30. Whether it'd be Werner (FSU), Tank Carradine (FSU), Floyd (UF), Easley (UF), Jones (FSU), Jenkins (UF), Bostic (UF), Elam (UF), Joyner (FSU), Manuel (FSU), Pryor (FSU), Smith (FSU), its going to be a great game to watch and I'm sure plenty of NFL scouts will be in attendance like usual.
    Tank Carradine would make a very nice bookend with JPP going forward for our beloved big blue.. Xavier Rhodes would make a nice trio CB with Prince and Hosley as well..

Tank Carradine would make a very nice bookend with JPP going forward for our beloved big blue.. Xavier Rhodes would make a nice trio CB with Prince and Hosley as well..
    Yes indeed. Tank & JPP paired up at DE would be a disaster for opposing offenses and a wet dream for Perry Fewell.

Xavier Rhodes would make a nice trio CB with Prince and Hosley as well..
    I've got Xavier Rhodes rated as my #3 corner in your thread as of right now & he'll be drafted in the first 2 rounds but I would much rather take a safety over Rhodes this year.

I actually think Lonnie Pryor is the best FB in the country despite seeing many different draft sites having Trey Millard as the top FB. I remember driving out to watch Pryor in HS and he absolutely gashed defenses in damn near every game he played. I think family/friends/players called him "the future" or something along those lines. I followed his recruitment and thought for sure he would commit to Florida over Florida St. but I was pleasantly surprised.

+ Reply to Thread