+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 562 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Barret Jones is a guy Im looking for the Giants to draft in the first. Ive seen him as high as 15 and some out of the first. i think the giants will be drafting late in the first.He adds a load of depth as he has played everywhere on the line. The line has seen its problems this year and needs to get younger. Im not sold on Brewer or any of the backup lineman. I love what diehl has done for the Giants but the tank is running low. Oline is a major need.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    Barret Jones is a guy Im looking for the Giants to draft in the first. Ive seen him as high as 15 and some out of the first. i think the giants will be drafting late in the first.He adds a load of depth as he has played everywhere on the line. The line has seen its problems this year and needs to get younger. Im not sold on Brewer or any of the backup lineman. I love what diehl has done for the Giants but the tank is running low. Oline is a major need.
    Barrett Jones fits like a glove seemingly into our Oline, and i also really like him.. To be honest, hes a guy i'd watch out for, and could see Jerry Reese have a ton of intrest in..

Oday Aboushi and Jake Mathews are 2 guys i think Reese will be heavily intersted in as well.. And 2 a lesser degree, Brennan Williams and Ricky Wagner.. But i got a feeling, either Mathews, B.Jones, or Aboushi could end up in Blue...

I can't wait to watch Jordan Lynch vs Dri Archer tonight.. Jordan Lynch really should get some Heisman votes, as hes thrown for 23tds and only 4picks, while rushing for 1611yrd 16tds as well.. Thats disgusting! And if he wins tonight, he'll have only a 1pt loss to IOWA to tarnish the teams record.. Dri Archer is explosive, and i think someone takes a shot on him in first 2-3rds when he comes out... Brian Winters OT Kent St is one of my biggest Sleeper Olineman and i could see him sneak into the 3rd rd by draft time, if not the 4th-5th range for sure.. Versatile player, who i'd love to get if we don't get a OT/G type earlier.. Reminds me of TJ Lang from a couple yrs ago at E.Michigan, who went in the 4th rd to Packers, and has been productive, reliable player...

A underrated WR in this game, who i've seen for a couple yrs now, as i was a big Chandler Harnish fan as well, is Martel Moore.. Hes not overly big, but is a deep threat, and has really good hands, and is a diffrence maker.. Hes got over 1000yrds and double digit TD's all ready this season as the Huskies go 2 WR... Hes got some Mario Manningham in him, for sure... I could see him make it as a late rd, or UDF and make some noise in camp, and possibly make a team..

Obviously Stan/UCLA is tonight, but that No.Ill/ Kent St game is gonna be insane..

Joseph Fauria vs Zach Ertz rematch tonight ladies and gentelman! Both did really well last time they faced eachother.. Fauria trying to catch the 2nd ranked TE in most draft sites, and all though it seems like a tall order, could possibly do so with a monster game , as hes been brilliant this yr.. Albeit, Ertz hasen't been losing much ground, as hes been pretty stellar himself..

wow, Matt Barkley didn't make 1st or 2nd team ALL PAC10..lol marcus mariota and matt scott got the honors.. Pretty sad when u can't get best QB in ur own division, let alone 2nd best, and u want to be picked top 10.. Oh ya, and u got Marquis Lee, Robert Woods, Silas Redd, Khaled Holmes, Curtis McNeal, Nelson Aghular, and Xavier Grimble on ur side..lol

Ny im too lazy to look back who you like at CB i know your a big fan of rambo at safety. just wondering as it might be time to let cwebb walk if a deal cant be restructured. A guy I think could be a stud is austin in this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Joseph Fauria vs Zach Ertz rematch tonight ladies and gentelman! Both did really well last time they faced eachother.. Fauria trying to catch the 2nd ranked TE in most draft sites, and all though it seems like a tall order, could possibly do so with a monster game , as hes been brilliant this yr.. Albeit, Ertz hasen't been losing much ground, as hes been pretty stellar himself..
    I like Fauria, but I dont see him catching Ertz in draft status. Imho Ertz is more in competition with Efiert for the #1 TE than he is in a competition with Fauria for the #2.

Bench Player

Giovani Bernard

What do you think of Giovani Bernard? He has had a great year at North Carolina. Way over 1,000 yards while missing 2.5 games.
    lens19944719_13522135959_a__0[].jpg
    Check out this video of Gio punt return to defeat NC State.
    Check this out.
    Last edited by RangerMgr; 11-30-2012 at 10:19 PM. Reason: misspelling

Tyrann Mathieu is declaring for the draft.. Should we??

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    Ny im too lazy to look back who you like at CB i know your a big fan of rambo at safety. just wondering as it might be time to let cwebb walk if a deal cant be restructured. A guy I think could be a stud is austin in this offense.
    I'm a huge Jordan Poyer CB Org St fan! A playmaker with solid size and man skills... THe kid is really athletic, also played some baseball..etc Hes moved up 2 people having em right at the edge of 1st rd.. Walts buddy and Walt have em going 1st pick of 2nd rd to Jags...

I also love Xavier Rhodes Size/Potential combonation.. Jonahtan Banks and Millner can both play.. Terry Hawthorne is a guy who i like outside the top crop, as well as Leon McFadden of San Diego St.. Its a nice crop of CB this yr, in my opinion..

Notre Dames got a sleeper i like in the late rds who i think is gonna be really solid.. Bennett Jackson..

+ Reply to Thread