+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 562 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Looking into this TCU OU game ( I go to TCU) I like Maponga, hes having a bad year but hes getting decent pressure against a good offensive front. Missed that EASY pick, but i think that he's a value player for us to look at in this years draft. I think hes the 11th ranked DE in 2013 or 2014 I don't remember the blog

also look at # 95 Fields. Dudes a beast. True Freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Landry Jones playing how Landry Jones plays against a decent defense, and thats like a deer in head lights.. Only way hes good in the pros is if he plays the Bucs pass defense every wk.. I coulden't imagine that dude against hte 9ers, Ravens, or even Giants.. Yuck!
    Yep, I agree. You watch him vs good defenses and it appears he doesnt know how to throw off his front foot.

How bout Ogletree's stick on Lacey at the goaline!? Having a great game so far, probably sealing his first round draft grade.....The guys going to test through the roof at the combine

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Lol, funny story. I beat ucf qb, Blake bortles, in a flag football game last year.
    Come on, seriously???lol Thats awesome!!!lol I'll tell ya what, that Trey Watts RB Tulsa kid has some game to em...

Giants, Falcons, Lions, Rams, Vikings and Bears have scouts in attendance for KState v Texas. #NFLDraft

Veteran
    Milliner was a top 20 prospect did he bump himself up today? I think so, even before the suspected INT.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Come on, seriously???lol Thats awesome!!!lol I'll tell ya what, that Trey Watts RB Tulsa kid has some game to em...
    Yea. Charity event for united way

so no Tyrann Mathieu..?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    so no Tyrann Mathieu..?
    I think if he's there mid 5th round to late 6th you take a chance on him. I think he can play safety in the league, he might need to bulk up a bit to deal with TE's, he can most definitely play the nickle in our 3 safety set.

Expect Jerry jones to select him though

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

+ Reply to Thread