+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 562 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    How can you even argue against Manziel? The guy set an SEC record for yards and beat Alabama!...Nothern Illi played nobody
    Jordan Lynch holds the record for most consecutive 100yrd rushing games by a QB at 11 and counting, and threw for 24tds and only 5picks, while beating everyone except a 1pt loss to Iowa... Iowa stinks i here ya, but they beat on Toledo , who beat CINCY, and took ARIZONA to OT, and they beat BALL ST, who beat S.Florida and Indiana(indiana on road no less), and the beat Kent St who beat RUTGERS in RUTGERS.. Now were talking a MAC school, not a high powered football team that has crazy rich tradition of loaded teams.. Manziel has not 1 , but 2 1sr RD OT's protecting him, and draftable RB in Christine Michale, and draftable WR in Ryan Swope, and probably top 10 pick on D in DE MOORE, and top 2rd LB in Sean Porter, and about a handful of other draftable prospects... I mean, jesus!

Jordan Lynch just broke Denard Robinson's single season record for Rushing Yrds by a QB! Denard Robinson had alot of heisman talk that yr, and can u imagiine if he threw for almost 3000yrds and 24tds and only 5picks as well???lol He'd of got it in a land slide! Jordan Lynch has carried relative unknown No Illinois team to a BCS bowl game mostly by himself, and absouluty no defense to help him out.. Hes my Heisman, if i was voting...

lol, South florida whose 3-9?, 4-8 Indiana?....They had a couple qaulity wins over the Big East I'll give you that, but what you're failing to realize is that Manziel put up identical numbers against 10x better competition

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    See, i feel Jefferson hasen't made enough plays in either the pass or run game.. Vaccaro's been better overall..

We differ in opinion on this one. I think Vaccaro is a better overall prospect then Tony Jefferson.. I think Vaccaro is a Kenny Phillips type player, who hopefully can stay healthy, unlike KP....

I am on record as saying my boy Rambo didn't have a stellar game against Bama this past wk.. I still think hes the best S prospect in the country, and when said and done, it'll show...
    Well, I never mentioned Jefferson, but I do agree that KVac is a better prospect mostly because of his measurables tho. But, you say Jefferson hasnt made enough plays in either the pass or run game yet his stats are better than Kvac's. He has more passes defended, more tackles, and the same number of INTs. .

My point was that Kvac has not made nearly enough plays this year and it can't be attributed to teams throwing away from him, because they didnt. He is a good tackler.He is a decent player moving forward. But he just didnt make the plays on the back end of the defense this year for my taste. I would also like to see him fight through blocks more when around the line of scrimmage. That in particular, is where I see him falling short of guys like Rambo and Elam who fight on every play.

Jordan Lynch holds the record for most consecutive 100yrd rushing games by a QB at 11 and counting, and threw for 24tds and only 5picks, while beating everyone except a 1pt loss to Iowa... Iowa stinks i here ya, but they beat on Toledo , who beat CINCY, and took ARIZONA to OT, and they beat BALL ST, who beat S.Florida and Indiana(indiana on road no less), and the beat Kent St who beat RUTGERS in RUTGERS.. Now were talking a MAC school, not a high powered football team that has crazy rich tradition of loaded teams.. Manziel has not 1 , but 2 1sr RD OT's protecting him, and draftable RB in Christine Michale, and draftable WR in Ryan Swope, and probably top 10 pick on D in DE MOORE, and top 2rd LB in Sean Porter, and about a handful of other draftable prospects... I mean, jesus!

Jordan Lynch just broke Denard Robinson's single season record for Rushing Yrds by a QB! Denard Robinson had alot of heisman talk that yr, and can u imagiine if he threw for almost 3000yrds and 24tds and only 5picks as well???lol He'd of got it in a land slide! Jordan Lynch has carried relative unknown No Illinois team to a BCS bowl game mostly by himself, and absouluty no defense to help him out.. Hes my Heisman, if i was voting...
    I hate the way they choose the Heisman winners. So many times it goes to the wrong guy and I absolutely hate how it doesnt go to defensive guys enough. But, I believe this year it belongs in Menzeil's hands. He had the better year vs better competition and he also had the signature moment of the season in that Defeat of Bama.

Lynch is an amazing player. I just dont think you can compare the 2, 1 having played in the SEC and the other having played vs a very weak schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Well, I never mentioned Jefferson, but I do agree that KVac is a better prospect mostly because of his measurables tho. But, you say Jefferson hasnt made enough plays in either the pass or run game yet his stats are better than Kvac's. He has more passes defended, more tackles, and the same number of INTs. .

My point was that Kvac has not made nearly enough plays this year and it can't be attributed to teams throwing away from him, because they didnt. He is a good tackler.He is a decent player moving forward. But he just didnt make the plays on the back end of the defense this year for my taste. I would also like to see him fight through blocks more when around the line of scrimmage. That in particular, is where I see him falling short of guys like Rambo and Elam who fight on every play.
    Where do you guy's have fresno's phillip thomas?...at 6'1" 215 with range he stacks up physically with pretty much all the high profile guys, but outshines them in production with 8int's, 3 returned for TD's and 4 sacks (This season). I've seen some highlights and he seems like a pretty complete player who is solid against the pass and the run.

He was invited to the senior bowl so I think he's a guy who could pick up some serious steam as the draft process goes on and could eventually surpass alot of these guys and be a 2nd round pick,,,,,Redeye, you know what to do
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7R24OSpXVI
    Last edited by juice33s; 12-03-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Where do you guy's have fresno's phillip thomas?...at 6'1" 215 with range he stacks up physically with pretty much all the high profile guys, but outshines them in production with 8int's, 3 returned for TD's and 4 sacks (This season). I've seen some highlights and he seems like a pretty complete player who is solid against the pass and the run.

He was invited to the senior bowl so I think he's a guy who could pick up some serious steam as the draft process goes on and could eventually surpass alot of these guys and be a 2nd round pick,,,,,Redeye, you know what to do
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7R24OSpXVI
    He is a kid who, for reasons beyond me, is rated as a 4th+ round prospect. He has been the best back end safety in college football this year. Of course, it isnt vs the top tier competition like some of the other big name guys and I do think his rating should be lowered because of his injury past. But, I think him being rated a 4th+ round prospect is insane. I love this safety class, guys like Elam, Rambo, Vaccaro are all solid early round prospects and im not saying Thomas will be better but I think him in the 4th is a better value than any of those other guys in the 1st.

lol, South florida whose 3-9?, 4-8 Indiana?....They had a couple qaulity wins over the Big East I'll give you that, but what you're failing to realize is that Manziel put up identical numbers against 10x better competition
    with 100times better talent around em.. 2 u simply try to fail to see hes got 2 top 15 OT's???LOL I mean, how often's that happen?

Veteran
    sigh* O-line 1-3 rounds needed

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    sigh* O-line 1-3 rounds needed
    Itd be nice to get some DE"s who actually give a crud as well.. I'm kinda sick and tired of Lazy OSI and TUCK.. Those 2 gotta go.. Its inexplicable to beat GB 38-10 and then come out here and lay a egg like this.. It obvously points 100pct to being laxadazical and non motivated in my opinion... The guys who've been on the past2 SB teams need to beat feet, otuside of ELI of course, because they just don't have the same motivation to win anymore...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 12-05-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Itd be nice to get some DE"s who actually give a crud as well.. I'm kinda sick and tired of Lazy OSI and TUCK.. Those 2 gotta go.. Its inexplicable to beat GB 38-10 and then come out here and lay a egg like this.. It obvously points 100pct to being laxadazical and non motivated in my opinion... The guys who've been on the past2 SB teams need to beat feet, otuside of OSI of course, because they just don't have the same motivation to win anymore...
    The big question is this: Is Adrian Tracy so bad that he can't beat out Tuck? Kid's got talent in spades, yet only ever sees the field in garbage time and special teams...

Other than that, if JR doesn't take an O-line or a LB in the first round, i'm going to punch him in the face...

+ Reply to Thread