+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 562 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Might go pretty high if he runs well. Which I think he might. I might put him in my next mock as the 3rd round pick
    Ya, at that size, if he runs well, he'll get into that 3rd rd range for sure..

What do u guys think is the reason Sheldon Richardson is ranked higher then Kawaan Short by most around the web? I personally think Kawaan Short is every bit as good, and blocks kicks also... Haven't seen a ton of Sheldon, nad was curious why many pick him over Short?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What do u guys think is the reason Sheldon Richardson is ranked higher then Kawaan Short by most around the web? I personally think Kawaan Short is every bit as good, and blocks kicks also... Haven't seen a ton of Sheldon, nad was curious why many pick him over Short?
    Tough to compare the 2 different kind of players. Richardson is a straight gap shooter more explosive. The classic 3 tech for Tampa 2 .He is kinda like Mccoy from Oklahoma. Short is more well rounded not as explosive. Can play some 1 tech or 3 tech.He will hold up against double teams better.

DJ Fluker is my favourite prospect going into this draft. So big, strong, and relentless. Could come in and play RT for 10 years. A lot like Kareem.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/M6eoZdR-ZTQ[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post
    DJ Fluker is my favourite prospect going into this draft. So big, strong, and relentless. Could come in and play RT for 10 years. A lot like Kareem.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/M6eoZdR-ZTQ[/youtube]
    Thats my video. A little hint the Warmack videos are every snap 2 so u can just watch them to get Fluker

I guess people are starting to catch on with my number 1 ranked CB JORDAN POYER.. He just got 1st team all american with Demarcus Milliner.. He beat our Jonathan Banks, Xavier Rhodes, Logan Ryan, and all those guys... POYER's a beast!

In my opinion there are 2 reasons:

1) As silly as it sounds I think this kids name really started being thrown around after his performance against Alabama. He went up against 1 of the great all time college offensive lines and had 14 tackles(9 solo) and 1 sack. People really took notice of him then. I am not saying it is fair, but you beat up Alabama and you get noticed.

2) He is the better pure passrusher and passrushers always get a premium. I actually think Short may be the better all around prospect and is certainly no slouch of a passrusher either. I like my Dts to be stout at the point of attack and Short has that over Sheldon. But, Sheldon has the explosion and gap shooting.

Just my opinion.

I guess people are starting to catch on with my number 1 ranked CB JORDAN POYER.. He just got 1st team all american with Demarcus Milliner.. He beat our Jonathan Banks, Xavier Rhodes, Logan Ryan, and all those guys... POYER's a beast!
    I do agree he has the best skillset of all the corners. I just want to see his measurables. I still worry about em. Once I see em and am satisfied, Im onboard.

I'm loving Walts new Mock for us! 3rder, that has us going like this.. This is playmaker galore! I'll finish it out after his first 3rds..

1. Ez Ansah DE BYU
    2. Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3. Jordan Hill DT Penn St. Walts 3rder, and now i'll finish it.. I'd love this mock!
    --------------------------------------------------
    4. Blaize Foltz G T.C.U
    5. Graham Pocic C/T Illinois
    6. Michael Williams TE Alabama
    7. Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt

Only issue I have with Khaseem Greene is what position would he play? I don't think he is big or stout enough to play either Sam or Mike. And I think the giants are set at weakside for the future with Boley and J Will.

+ Reply to Thread