+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]. A team like USC with arguably the best recruits in the country year in year out didnt stand a chance on defense[/quote] USC just doesnt have the depth anymore. The Ducks just keep coming and coming. they run a hurry up the entire game, lol.[/quote]That offense is unbelievable. I wonder what kind of score we would see in a Auburn - Oregon National title game. They might combine for 100 points[/quote] I think it would actually be a lower scoring game.[/quote]Really have U watched these teams this year.They both run hurry up offenses.* Oregon is averaging 55 points a game and Auburn around 40. The fewest points Oregon has scored is 42[/quote]

Yeah I have been watching and I don't think Oregon has played a great schedule. Yes, they are dynamic, but I think that if they played Auburn that offense would be slowed down. I also don't think Auburn would score 40-50 points on Oregon. So like I said, I don't think it would be as high a scoring game as you might think.

How about Nebraska RB Roy Helu against 6th ranked Missouri. Set a school record yesterday w/ 307 yards rushing on only 28 carries.

Another kid that doesn't get a lot of talk around here is WR Ryan Broyles (Oklahoma). Had 9 catches for 208 yards (3 TD's). If he declares, go ahead and lock him in as a 1st or 2nd rounder.

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]. A team like USC with arguably the best recruits in the country year in year out didnt stand a chance on defense[/quote] USC just doesnt have the depth anymore. The Ducks just keep coming and coming. they run a hurry up the entire game, lol.[/quote]That offense is unbelievable. I wonder what kind of score we would see in a Auburn - Oregon National title game. They might combine for 100 points[/quote] I think it would actually be a lower scoring game.[/quote]Really have U watched these teams this year.They both run hurry up offenses. Oregon is averaging 55 points a game and Auburn around 40. The fewest points Oregon has scored is 42[/quote] Yeah I have been watching and I don't think Oregon has played a great schedule. Yes, they are dynamic, but I think that if they played Auburn that offense would be slowed down. I also don't think Auburn would score 40-50 points on Oregon. So like I said, I don't think it would be as high a scoring game as you might think.[/quote]I dont think it will matter anywat I think there both going to lose a game

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]. A team like USC with arguably the best recruits in the country year in year out didnt stand a chance on defense[/quote] USC just doesnt have the depth anymore. The Ducks just keep coming and coming. they run a hurry up the entire game, lol.[/quote]That offense is unbelievable. I wonder what kind of score we would see in a Auburn - Oregon National title game. They might combine for 100 points[/quote] I think it would actually be a lower scoring game.[/quote]Really have U watched these teams this year.They both run hurry up offenses.* Oregon is averaging 55 points a game and Auburn around 40. The fewest points Oregon has scored is 42[/quote] Yeah I have been watching and I don't think Oregon has played a great schedule. Yes, they are dynamic, but I think that if they played Auburn that offense would be slowed down. I also don't think Auburn would score 40-50 points on Oregon. So like I said, I don't think it would be as high a scoring game as you might think.[/quote]I dont think it will matter anywat I think there both going to lose a game[/quote]

Auburn definitely has the harder schedule. I could see both losing one just because its so hard when the bullseye is on you. Although I think Oregon has the better chance of winning out.

I remember a few years ago all WVU had to do was beat a not so good Pitt team and they would have gone to the National Championship game. It was the last game of season and they lost.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Robert Sands the Safety from WVU is a guy to keep an eye on. Hes a junior. The WVU website claims he is 6'5 220, he looks alot closer to 6'2-6'3 220, but in any case he has the size and skill set the giants are looking for.[/quote]the more I think about it theres a good chance the Giants will be looking safety again in this draft. I wonder after the season Grants having if the Giants will be able to resign him. With all the other possible FA's they have I wonder if they will over pay to keep him.U cant count on Jones ever playing again and MJ is a FA and should be gone. The Giants may be back to having no quality depth there again

If Cam Newton got paid it wouldnt surprise me at all.Teams where salivating at a chance to grab him after his junior college stint

Heres a video I found of Cam Newton throwing the football. I know some people dismiss him as just a CFB QB but I disagree. Newton is a much more polished throwing the football then Tim Tebow. I know Auburns offense is real gimmicky and he isnt taking snaps from center but he can makeNFL throws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlnRYpFBMxs

By no means am I saying he is a finished prospect. I think theres a lot more tools to work with then Tebow.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Heres a video I found of Cam Newton throwing the football. I know some people dismiss him as just a CFB QB but I disagree. Newton is a much more polished throwing the football then Tim Tebow. I know Auburns offense is real gimmicky and he isnt taking snaps from center but he can makeNFL throws

By no means am I saying he is a finished prospect. I think theres a lot more tools to work with then Tebow.

[/quote]How can you compare Cam Newton to Tim Tebow? I'll answer that for you, you can't. Newtons mechanics as a passer are much better than say a Tim Tebow. Cam Newton is the best player in college football this year and deserves to win the Heisman barring a major breakdown w/ the few games left. Here is over 35 minutes of tape on Cameron Newton, I hope you enjoy! -

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]How can you compare Cam Newton to Tim Tebow? I'll answer that for you, you can't. Newtons mechanics as a passer are much better than say a Tim Tebow. Cam Newton is the best player in college football this year and deserves to win the Heisman barring a major breakdown w/ the few games left. Here is over 35 minutes of tape on Cameron Newton, I hope you enjoy! -Cameron "Cam" Newton Heisman Hopeful Highlights

[/quote]or if they find out he was paid