+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 562 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5613
    All-Pro
    Can they cut Rolle though? Wouldn't that hurt them against the cap?

This Jack Doyle TE W.Kentucky kid can play.. I mentioned em awhile back and the kids got great hands.. Made a sweet TD grab and another nice grab with 3defenders right on em and making contact right when ball met his hands..

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Well Stevie Brown has a handful of tipped balls go right to him. I believe he's created 3 interceptions with reading and undercutting routes. Which is decent. But id just hesitate before saying his kind of production is repeatable.

I do think the best trio would be Brown, KP, and Hill.

Rolle gets paid far too much to keep. Could resign the other three for less than Rolle makes on his own
    I think Will Hill could be just as productive or even better then Rolle. I think not having Phillips really hurt the Giants Defense this season. He is the only 1 of those 4 I trust playing deep

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    This Jack Doyle TE W.Kentucky kid can play.. I mentioned em awhile back and the kids got great hands.. Made a sweet TD grab and another nice grab with 3defenders right on em and making contact right when ball met his hands..
    San jose State has a real good TE RYan Otten . That and who I think he was of the best QB's in CFB
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 12-27-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think Will Hill could be just as productive or even better then Rolle. I think not having Phillips really hurt the Giants Defense this season. He is the only 1 of those 4 I trust playing deep
    and thats pretty sad, becuase KP isnt even that good playing the pass and usually we get shredded when hes in there as well.. I woulden't give KP a dime... Injury Prone Safteys who don't make plays aren't exactly my cup of tea..lol Hes never really been a diffrence maker....

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    San jose State has a real good TE RYan Otten . That and who I think he was of the best QB's in CFB
    Ya, Otten is really good..

The QB for Bowling Green is terrible.. Matt Schilz is his name.. My lord!lol David Fales is alot of fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    and thats pretty sad, becuase KP isnt even that good playing the pass
    Completely disagree, the giants do not give up big plays with KP in the game. He breaks down and makes tackles in the open field, and takes away everything deep.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Completely disagree, the giants do not give up big plays with KP in the game. He breaks down and makes tackles in the open field, and takes away everything deep.
    welp, we'll agree to disagree.. I don't see it at all..

Cincys Pass D reminds me of ours.. THey play ridiculously far off of WR's and the cushion is so ridiculous its so easy to get solid gains ..

Does Anyone Remember who i had the bet with about WHitney Mercilus and Nick Perry Sack total? I had Mercilus to have more sacks then perry and vice versa for the other guy, and i am gonna win, even though i knew it 100pct that mercilus was gonna be a beast... Hes forced 2ffs and has 6sacks and has been a force since getting regular snaps as season progressed...

I think it was Juice, but i could be wrong? I gotta pick the dudes avatar and i'd like to collect...lol