+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 562 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Logan Thomas needs to transfer to Slippery Rock.. seriously, hes completely overmatched on this level and making a embaressment of football legends school Va Tech...

Tweedy, Greene, adn Taylor are best players in this game...

Jesus, Bruce Taylor can lay the wood...

I just want to see Va Tech have one TD drive to make this a fun 3pt game...

wow, Logan Thomas just continues to amaze me with his stare down , try and aim and throw pathetic accuracy passes.. I mean, this is what make me wonder how big Coaching is.. THis guy is obviously being coached and coached and coached, and yet is getting worse and worse.. U eitehr got it, or u don't... Logan Thomas just simply isnt' a QB.. Hes just not..

I liken it to when a MLB team brings in a positon player to pitch.. Thats the kinda bad were talking about. He looks like a OF'er pitching..lol

Finally a INT for Vatech, and a horrible interference call takes it away..lol Jesus.. It was Fuller by the way..

All right, i'm done with this Va TEch game.. Boring, and theres just no chance that Va Tech is gonna score on offense.. Its just not happeneing.. Thers a better chance of Money falling from the sky...

Holy crow.. Va Tech drives right down with 2 nice passes(i'm not kidding!) and then what do they do? They run on 3straight plays..lol Jesus! of course they get about 3yrds.. Not even one pass attempt? Wierd... Either way, they managed to make it a one possesion game, all though Va Tech scoring a TD is like not happening..lol

Hey Antoine Exum, good work dropping sure fire Pick 6!!!!lol Funny CB is supposedly more important and Exum is the better prospect tehn Bruce Taylor and that LB core at Va Tech, yet its the LB's who single handedly have lead both teams... hmm?

I think Gary Nova might be playing the worst game Ive ever seen a QB play in a Bowl game

HOLY CROW! Logan Thomas made the best throw in this game! Its about freaking time! Also, Exum obviously made up for his dropped pick 6 as well.. I got a feeling Bruce Taylors about to do something!

+ Reply to Thread