+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 562 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506546 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Isnt he a true soph?
    I'm personally not sure, and almost positive regardless hes going back to schoo, but i was just curious because most think hes a 1st rder for sure next yr, so i wanted to know what some of my draft guru friends thought about em..

The Rice Owls got themselves a QB Ladies and Gentelman!!lol Freshman Driphus Jackson is pretty darn good.. Hes got some serious Teddy Bridgewater similarities going on.. Slender kid with a nice arm, can put it on a line, and float it in there, has some arm strength, and can use his feet..

Obviously there playing Air Force, but regardless, as a freshman its impressive and hes done well any time hes gotten in with a 4td 0int coming into the bowl game...

Who do you think wins Texas or Oregon state and TCU or Michigan state.
    ​​​

Isnt he a true soph?
    no he is a RS Soph. I did 1 video of him vs UCLA
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 12-29-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Dang Juicy, were right on with the players in the secondary.. As most on here know, i'm a huge Jordan Poyer and Baccari Rambo fan! Anthony Barr is actually going back to school..

Jordan Poyer is the 2nd best CB in this draft in my opinon, and i think its pretty close between him and Milliner.. I just Love the kid.. Baccari Rambo is the kinda saftey u draft in RD1.. Hes instinctive, makes plays, has the measurables, speed, comes from tough confrence..etc He will continue to rise as draft comes, but i don't know if he'll rise enough to get into 1st rd, but thats the kinda player, talent wise, i think he is...

I can't wait to watch JORDAN POYER in tonights bowl game against Texas.. I'll go on record right now, that he gets a INT.. Hes just that kinda player, who is big in big moments...
    hmm, I don't think Barr's made an official announcement, but if not him then with who Walts Mock has available, I'll go with Johnathan Cooper. Not a sexy pick, but every million dollar mansion needs a strong foundation

You mean best draft eligible pass rusher.
    Clowney's a freak, but the national sack leader (in his first season on defense) is no slouch himself

I like what i saw out of Kerwynn Williams. Hes played great this year now that he got the chance to. He's a good receiver out the backfield as well.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    I like what i saw out of Kerwynn Williams. Hes played great this year now that he got the chance to. He's a good receiver out the backfield as well.
    Ya, hes a nice little sleeper back.. I would think we'll either go ultra small but tough 3rd down change of pace guy like a Kerwyn Williams or a bigger burlier guy like Le'Veon Bell or even a Cierre Wood to comp David Wilson..

U know whos a good little back, is Curtis McNeal of USC. I woulden't mind him.. That kid runs hard and also dissapears behind Olines...

W.Virginia is a strange team.. THey got no guts on Defense at all.. Geno Smith is a guy i'd worry about being a bust as well.. His numbers seem so good, but i've seen him do some wierd things often, as well..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, hes a nice little sleeper back.. I would think we'll either go ultra small but tough 3rd down change of pace guy like a Kerwyn Williams or a bigger burlier guy like Le'Veon Bell or even a Cierre Wood to comp David Wilson..

U know whos a good little back, is Curtis McNeal of USC. I woulden't mind him.. That kid runs hard and also dissapears behind Olines...
    I want a big back

+ Reply to Thread